Forums

Kingdom of Asgarnia

Quick find code: 49-50-868-66089335

Annie1227
Jul Member 2011

Annie1227

Posts: 51,224 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Annie kept walking enjoying the nature around her. She hoped that Aranel will kept training her when they get somewhere safe. She also noticed that Seya was tired but didn’t say anything about because she was afraid to insult her again.

Finally they got to the three paths and heard what Aranel asked. She repiled,
I don’t know. Some of the paths looks very creepy.Seya what do you think?”
-Dances-

18-Apr-2019 14:39:28

George Rozas

George Rozas

Posts: 35,406 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
((Just as an aside Azi, Garrett didn't go to the inn.))

Garrett continued to maintain a slight distance between himself and Aureus as they traveled to the east, closely following the wall for most of the way. Unless the noble made an attempt to notice him and speak to him the sailor would not change this, with them simply traveling onwards to their destination with nary a word. Frankly, he somewhat preferred this right now - he had some thinking to do.

It would take a while for them to reach the edge of the wall, though when they did the sight of a gloomy wood further off to the east would draw the eye. To Garrett it was an old but familiar sight, albeit not quite from this angle. From here he would pick up his pace, overtaking Aureus in order to take the lead here - seemingly knowing where he was going. If they had not spoken the whole way they would have had plenty of time to cool off. Garrett, at least, would have done.
I am Inferi.

18-Apr-2019 16:26:14

Inferi

Inferi

Posts: 35,939 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seya? Was that...supposed to be referring to her? It wasn’t her name, at least not her full one, so for a moment she wasn’t sure. Then the slight remembrance of a few moments where her friend had been talking to someone, calling them something, and then another person had come up and referred to them by a slightly different name popped up. That had to be what was going on here, and she wondered if it felt so odd for everyone else if it happened often.

Uhm...he said north...through the woods...and I think he wanted to meet by the manor’s outer fence.
” Seyasiani told them, pausing a few times while she tried to remember what had been said to her at the start of her flight. She was pretty sure her memory was correct, but then again she was tired, although it was doubtful something so minor could inconvenience her in that respect.

Therefore, she stuck to her memory and concluded, “
That means the fence is probably better. He wouldn’t want to go in there...right?
Done in by the dubious doings of destiny.

18-Apr-2019 22:35:27

Riniya

Riniya

Posts: 662 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aranel nodded at Annie and Seya’s words.
“Sounds right to me. I don’t want to go in there.”
She shrugged and began to move west.
“Let’s try this way. If we have to we can backtrack. “

She walked along the fence, heading in the correct direction towards the meeting place.
“I have seen Phoenixes before, but never one who can turn into a human. How do you have that ability if you don’t mind me asking?”
Aranel glanced her eyes toward Seya as they walked.
There isn't one.

18-Apr-2019 22:49:42 - Last edited on 19-Apr-2019 12:53:09 by Riniya

Annie1227
Jul Member 2011

Annie1227

Annie nodded to Seyasiani comment about going to the manor as she followed Seyasiani and Aranel. She said,
”Sounds good to me.”
She wanted to know Seyasiani answer to Aranel’s question. She wanted to practice her magic with Aranel to have better control over her powers.
-Dances-

18-Apr-2019 23:42:47

NotFishing

NotFishing

Posts: 16,946 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Joric Ironfist

Joric returned Hovrec's gaze with a glare. After all, Hovrec had not asked. Hovrec had demanded. Of course Sir Amik would have been reluctant to respond to a demand like that. The Captain, after already repeatedly misunderstanding Joric's arguments and intentions, then proceeded to call Joric naive, telling him to grow up. Yet it did not stop there, because Hovrec then went on to grab Joric by the shoulders and shake him.

Joric's expression twisted into rage. His response was not one of action, but words. A clenched fist flew forward, intending to strike the arrogant Hovrec square in the jaw.
Beneath the gold, the Bitter Steel.

20-Apr-2019 00:55:55

Inferi

Inferi

I’m special!
” Seyasiani announced with a large grin, the tone of her voice even more childlike than normal. It was understandable; she was still a kid, after all, and a kid that knew they were unique in a good way was always rather happy when someone was curious about it.

I wanted to be an adventurer, but my friend was too old to keep going, so we used a magic ritual to let me be human so I could do it alone!
” she continued as they walked, her explanation making it very clear that she didn’t mind the question at all. If anything, she was having fun answering it.

It’s still weird, though. You humanoids have such odd bodies.
” she told Aranel. “
They’re so oddly proportioned, and they just feel so...squishy. You don’t even really have anything covering you, and this clothing isn’t nearly as comfortable as my feathers. You don’t have claws, or wings...or much of anything, really.

20-Apr-2019 05:05:08

Riniya

Riniya

Posts: 662 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sir Amik watched as tensions rose between the two dwarves. He remained silent, just observing the interactions between the two. His eyebrows rose when Joric got visibly angry and Sir Amik watched as he balled up his fist and swung at Captain Horvec.

He decided not to intervene and just wait to see what would happen.

Aranel nodded at what Seya was saying as she explained how she can transform into a human.
Special Indeed.

Aranel continued to listen as Seya explained her frustrations about the human body she possesses. Aranel smirked under her face cloth as Seya spoke but decided instead to remain silent.

The group eventually made it to the corner of the fence. Aranel turned the corner and began the final stretch of the path to the meeting place. She was feeling very antsy, eager to get back together with the group she left behind.
There isn't one.

20-Apr-2019 14:22:45

Annie1227
Jul Member 2011

Annie1227

Annie listen to Seya telling them how she can change to Phoenix to human and back again. She was interested in this information. As she walked with the group, she asked Seya,
"Is there a way for me to become a Phoenix?"
She was just wanted to know and would be really cool. Then she asked,
"Are we close to the place where we are supposed to meet everybody from our group?"
-Dances-

20-Apr-2019 15:51:02 - Last edited on 22-Apr-2019 04:04:05 by Annie1227

Inferi

Inferi

Nope! To be a phoenix, you’ve gotta be a phoenix!
” was Seyasiani’s response. Funnily enough, she didn’t seem bothered at all by the question, even though one might have expected that due to her irritation earlier when Annie had miscategorized her as an animal.

While her statement might not be exactly correct, and someone very knowledgeable about magic might be able to say differently, the core reason lay in her interpretation of what Annie had said. Annie couldn’t become a phoenix because she simply wasn’t one; she was part human and part elf, and she’d always be that regardless of what she did. It was the same way that Seyasiani thought of herself as a phoenix, and not human in the slightest. She was mimicking the human form to allow for better interactions, but she wasn’t human, and had no intention or thought of becoming one.

Yep, should be. He said somewhere right around here, or just up ahead.
” she told Annie.

22-Apr-2019 19:57:54

Quick find code: 49-50-868-66089335 Back to Top