Kingdom of Asgarnia

Quick find code: 49-50-868-66089335

Annie1227
Jul Member 2011

Annie1227

Posts: 51,224 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Annie was shock how big was wizard tower. She said in a shock voice,
”Wow. It’s huge and beautiful.”
She felt very excited but nervous at the same time. They keep walking on the bridge with Aranel and they where close to the other side of the bridge.
-Dances-

09-Apr-2019 13:53:31

Hell Wizard
Nov Member 2023

Hell Wizard

Posts: 77 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aureus followed the group on their way back to Falador in anticipation of an attack by the Black Knight. Although the idea of Sir Amik being angry with them did cross his mind for a moment, it didn't bother him too much. Aureus knew that Sir Amik would be too busy defending the city than to deal with a few vagabonds, besides they didn't break any laws in the Kingdom of Asgarnia.

The group was already walking closer and closer to Falador, soon reaching the south entrance where they came out from. Guards were seen patrolling the gates, but only in minimally adequate numbers.
They probably needed more manpower in the city centre, castle and north gate where the Black Knights are most likely to attack from.

Just as a conversation starter as the group was walking silently, Aureus opened up and started asking everyone in the group,
Garrett, Two-two, Joric, do you guys have any idea, what is the favourite food of those white knights in Falador, that you guys fought alongside yesterday? I'll give a hint. It's a type of pastry.
Here for nostalgia and all the times RS has provided me with boundless imagination and creativity.

09-Apr-2019 16:00:30

George Rozas

George Rozas

Posts: 35,406 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
((Given the speed at which Aranel and Annie have nearly reached the tower, which I believe was something alike to three days travel from Falador (which was talked about earlier on I think) I think it's safe to assume we've made it back pretty quickly.))

Shaking his head as the dwarf moved back to his group Garrett kept his pace, briefly looking around when Two-Two spoke up but choosing not to comment on her antics. He lapsed into silence, considering just what the hell he was getting himself in for.

Given they were running it took a considerably shorter time to reach Falador than it had taken to walk down to where they'd met the dwarves, having not even reached Port Sarim by the time they'd had to turn back. Looking ahead at the white walls looming over the landscape the sailor frowned - far from pleased to be returning to the city, especially so soon. Still, he'd said he would do so, and so he did.

He changed his pace to keep next to Aureus and Two-Two, his tone lowered to keep the dwarves from overhearing as he spoke to them.

" There ain't much we can even do here, " He said, shaking his head. " If this attack is as bad as those dwarves were sayin', three extra pairs of hands ain't gonna shift the tide. If the only dwarves still free are the ten that got away, and the knights are still broken from the savages attacking, then the city ain't gonna be able to defend against these black knights. "

He paused for a moment, letting it sink in. " Doubt Amik'll be pleased ta' see any of us either, after skippin' out on the- " He cut off whatever insult he had in mind, shrugging instead. " Best keep our eyes open and a way out in mind. "

And thus, they approached the southern gates. Then, he gave an odd look to Aureus as the man in gold's question.

((Well, seems we had similar thoughts.))
I am Inferi.

09-Apr-2019 16:02:57 - Last edited on 09-Apr-2019 16:05:15 by George Rozas

Riniya

Riniya

Posts: 662 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aranel and Annie approached the tower. It stood tall and was very daunting. Aranel approached and opened the door, revealing a room full of books and various wizards walking around, distinctive by their blue robes. As they walked into the room, it was obvious that this was a library of sorts. All the wizards paid the girls no mind, and kept doing their tasks. Aranel looked around and saw steps ahead, heading down.
"Excus..."
She tried to speak to one of the wizards milling about but he ignored her. She saw another wizard approaching, but he was busy looking down at a document,
"Excuse m..."
He passed her by without a glance. Aranel narrowed her eyes and pulled Annie along, approaching and descending the steps.

She looked around as they entered the basement they saw a Man standing facing away from them. Aranel looked at Annie quizzically before stepping forward towards the man.
"Excuse me. I are looking for someone who can help train this girl to control her natural magical abilities."

The man turned around and smiled broadly. He was older.
"Welcome! I can help with magic, but did you say natural abilities? I haven't heard of anyone with natural abilities for a long time. I trained them too, long ago. I will gladly help you!"
He walked forward, closer to the girls.
"My name is Sedridor."
There isn't one.

09-Apr-2019 16:54:54

Annie1227
Jul Member 2011

Annie1227

Posts: 51,224 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Annie looked around the tower as they walked looking for someone to train her. She was amazed how big it was in here. She kept holding Aranel hand so she didn’t get lost. She was surprised that no one was paying attention to them.

Then they saw another wizard and she heard what Aranel said to him. The wizard agreed to teach her. She said with a smile and a bow,
”Nice to meet you Sedridor. My name is Annie. Thank you so much for teaching me how to control my natural magic. Why haven’t you seen nature powers for a long time? What do you want me to call you?”
-Dances-

09-Apr-2019 17:44:25 - Last edited on 09-Apr-2019 18:17:05 by Annie1227

Azi Demonica

Azi Demonica

Posts: 5,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Two-two’s demonstration was rather unimpressive.

“Umm, cake?” she replied to Aureus’ question.

Eventually, they approached the southern gatehouse.

“You’re right, there’s only so much a handful can do... But it’s better than nothing!” Two-two optimistically stated.

(( presumably, we wait for Fishing and Riniya to do their parts regarding the Black Knights and Falador? ))

09-Apr-2019 18:56:23

Riniya

Riniya

The gate in front of the group swung open slowly. Two guards came marching forward and surveyed the group, one of them the younger guard from before.
"You're back!"
He looked between the group, noticing the addition of 5 dwarves, Joric, and that Aranel and Annie were missing.
"Where are the girls? The ones with magic."
His eyes narrowed slightly.
"Sir Amik wants the girls. A war is coming and we need their powers."

Sedridor looked to Annie.
"Call me by my name, Sedridor!"
He smiled softly.
"I have only seen a person with natural magic many years ago. I saw him in a war one time. He could control the elements. He was an elf, King Baxtorian. I never trained him, but I Saw him. Regardless, all magic is is control really, whether that is with runes or natural abilities.
'

Aranel smiled under her face cloth as she knew what the man was saying was true. It was rumoured that Baxtorian and his wife could control multiple elements and build mountains and hills as they walked. She moved off to the side and sat down in one of the chairs, remaining quiet.

Sedridor reached to take Annie's hand in his.
"You need to control your emotions. Your power is tied to your emotions. Remain calm in the face of danger."
He sighed softly.
"It will be many years before you gain true control, but I can teach you enough not to hurt yourself anymore."
He ran his hand down the fading burn on Annie's hand.
"Once we get to that point, there is nothing more that can be taught, the rest you must learn yourself.

(( I can only do so much to keep the story moving in Falador. We need Fishing to do something with his BK characters))
There isn't one.

09-Apr-2019 19:13:40 - Last edited on 09-Apr-2019 19:14:45 by Riniya

George Rozas

George Rozas

Posts: 35,406 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
((Given you have control over Amik, I'd say confronting the returned group is an option to keep things tense at least.))

Garrett chuckled and shook his head. " Let's hope optimism wins out, ay? "

As the gates to the city opened the sailor couldn't help but feel his hand twitch towards his waist, fingers brushing the handle of his axe for a brief moment before falling to his side again as two guards emerged. One, he noted, had been one of those who had let them through the gate early that morning. Expecting that the dwarves would have no trouble Garrett had only to worry about his group, which in this case was a nobleman with pined for adventure and a strange girl wearing a big helmet.

" Doesn't matter what Amik wants, those girls ain't with us - and they ain't comin', " He declared, crossing his arms over his chest - a casual gesture, but there was a hint of challenge to it, bringing attention to his size. " Pretty sure Falador's held for a long time without forcing a couple of magical ladies ta' work against their wills in a war they ain't got any business fightin' in. "

He uncrossed his arms, gesturing an arm out to reference himself and the two returning members of the group, Aureus and Two-Two.

" What'cha see is what'cha get, now quit soundin' like ya' need your mother ta' fight your wars for ya' and let us into the damn city. "
I am Inferi.

09-Apr-2019 19:58:16

Riniya

Riniya

The guard grunted before stepping out of the way.
"Sir Amik will be very disappointed."
He looked toward a small boy who was leaning against the wall.
"Run to Sir Amik and inform of the groups re-arrival. Hurry now!"
The young boy sprinted away from the wall, running in the direction of the keep. The Guard turned back to the group.
"You the leader?"
He looked pointedly at Garrett.
"You best be getting to the keep. Don't keep the king waiting. You are already missing the most valuable of your group."
The guard pointedly ignored Garrett's comment about needing the girls.

In the distance, dwarves could be seen milling about, walking towards the city center with building supplies. The guard stood there staring at the group, waiting on them to get moving.
There isn't one.

09-Apr-2019 20:10:14

Quick find code: 49-50-868-66089335 Back to Top