Forums

Kingdom of Asgarnia

Quick find code: 49-50-868-66089335

Annie1227
Jul Member 2011

Annie1227

Posts: 51,224 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Annie came to the door where the elves woman was and learned on the other side of the door and drew her bow starting to shoot the enimeies and was able to kill them. She knew she couldn't fight with her dagger at the moment because she was still very weak. -Dances-

05-Apr-2019 21:06:01

Hell Wizard
Nov Member 2023

Hell Wizard

Posts: 77 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Without leader, the barbarians slowly lost their momentum and was pushed back. The combined forces of the dwarves and remaining white knights proved too much for the barbarians. Aureus picked up a warhammer but realised it's too heavy for him, so he looked for and picked up a sword and a leather shield to continue the fight. Seeing the defence of the city was still strong thanks to the dwarves' help, the barbarians had decided to retreat and regroup outside the city before they lose all their lives.

Sir Amik met Aureus and nodded to him. Together they yelled
For Falador!
For Falador!
and raised their swords and charged towards the fleeing barbarians. After some more fighting in the dark of the night only lit by flames in burning torch, the white knights had successfully repelled the attack, at least for now, on the city of Falador, with the help of several outstanding individuals and the dwarves. The remaining barbarians left the city through where they entered.

Bodies were everywhere. Remains of guards, barbarians, dwarves and white knights who had their armours slashed open by battle axes were everywhere. It was a wretched sight to behold.
For Saradomin's sake, what cause the violence and attack by these barbarians. I didn't expect them to strike this swiftly and organized.
said Sir Amik as he looked at all the bodies.

After instructing his officers to be in charge to clean up the mess of the war and take care of the bodies, he turned to one of the houses where all the wounded were and said,

Come, I have something important to do now.

Sir Amik walked towards the temporary infirmary that housed Aranel, Garrett, Gareth, Annie and Two-two. He pushed open the door and saw all of them there. He removed his white full helmet and a big grin was seen on his face,
Greetings, heroes of Falador.
Here for nostalgia and all the times RS has provided me with boundless imagination and creativity.

05-Apr-2019 21:12:07 - Last edited on 05-Apr-2019 21:12:55 by Hell Wizard

Riniya

Riniya

Posts: 662 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aranel watched as Sir Amik walked over to the building with Aureus. She moved and went to sit on her vacated cot by Garrett. She pulled her hood down low and tried to shrink away. She used her magic to bend the little light in the room and plunge herself into a deeper shadow.

She kept her eyes down, noticing that Aureus was seemingly back on Amik's side.
Can I trust him? I never did get an answer before this battle. Is he pretending for Amik.. or for me?
There isn't one.

05-Apr-2019 21:18:24

Hell Wizard
Nov Member 2023

Hell Wizard

Posts: 77 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aureus followed Sir Amik into the house and saw Aranel at the corner, he quickly ran forward and tried to hug her and said
Oh my god Aranel you are here, I was so worried about you. Thanks for saving my life there, great archery. Where is two-two?

Sir Amik Varze glanced all over the place and made sure that everyone he noticed in his mind were present in the room. He first looked at the strong but exhausted sailor and said,
Nice work out there, taking on the leader who was almost twice your size, you should consider working for me.

Then he looked for the city's blacksmith,
Gareth, is that your name? Good work finishing off the big barbarian.

Next, he gestured to his accompanying white knights and then pointed at the little girl who shot fireball out of her hands,
Knights, carry this girl back to the quarters in the castle, and keep her safe there.

As for the lady with Aureus, I'd like to also keep her in the quarters in the castle, best separated from the little girl but nearby.

Aureus was shocked at his decree,
No Sir Amik, you can't take her away. She's my guest. And she's injured. I promise you I'll take her to your audience tomorrow once the sun rises and all these bodies out there cleaned and buried.

Please Grand Master.

Alright alright, do whatever you like. But I want to see all of you tomorrow in my court early in the morning when the sun rises. We have important matters to discuss.
Sir Amik then left the house with his accompanying knights. Leaving Aureus there. The knights came over and tried to carry Annie to the quarters in the castle.
Here for nostalgia and all the times RS has provided me with boundless imagination and creativity.

05-Apr-2019 21:36:12

Riniya

Riniya

Aranel looked up as Aureus rushed over to her. She allowed him to hug her but did not hug him back. She listened as Sir Amik spoke to each person and her eyes flashed with anger when he mentioned taking herself and Annie away. Aureus managed to get him to change his mind about her but the white knights still went and made a move for Annie.. Aranel raised her bow and formed an arrow, aiming at the two white knights.
"Do NOT touch her. I will shoot, and I promise I will not miss."
There was a hardened edge to her voice.
There isn't one.

05-Apr-2019 21:41:55

Annie1227
Jul Member 2011

Annie1227

Posts: 51,224 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Annie looked weakly at the Eleven woman and the other people in the room. She was very confused what's was going. She was greatful the Eleven woman was going to protect her even though she doesn't know her. She asked in a weak voice,
" Sir, why do you want to take me back to the castle? My name is Annie."
She knew she wouldn't be able to stop the Knights from taking her back to the castle because she was so weak. The knights would be able to pick her up and take her back to the castle if they can get pass the elven woman.
-Dances-

05-Apr-2019 21:50:29 - Last edited on 05-Apr-2019 22:22:43 by Annie1227

George Rozas

George Rozas

Posts: 35,406 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
" Whoa, hey! " Garrett moved after Aranel when she headed for the door, not quite getting there fast enough to stop her from going outside. The elf seemed to have noticed somebody else she knew fighting in the second battle - at this point it was becoming pretty clear she would rush to the aid of anyone she knew, regardless of her condition. The sailor couldn't stop her from firing off a series of arrows, but he could at least make sure she didn't stagger towards the fight itself - not to mention the little girl who tried to do the same thing. Luckily the battle itself didn't last for long, a charge from the castle led by Sir Amik Varze joining the defence and scattering the almost entirely wasted barbarian horde.

Took him long enough to join the fight.

With the battle swiftly ending Garrett noted the man in gold sidling up with the leader of the white knights, the pair of them heading towards the makeshift infirmary. Aranel sharply moved back inside and, after a moment's pause, Garrett did as well, standing back by the cot where the elf had come to sit down again - shrouding herself in additional shadow via her strange magic. No sooner had they entered the room had the man in gold rushed towards Aranel and hugged her, fawning over the woman like a close friend might. Garrett quirked an eyebrow at the sight, only to turn and find Sir Amik looking at him.

" I'll... Consider it? " He replied uncertainly, noting the subtle tension that had drifted into the room once the man had entered. In turn the white knight leader praised their actions, but more than that declared the little girl and Aranel would be brought into the castle for safety. The man in gold convinced him not to do so with Aranel, but even so the little girl was approached by the knights shortly after Sir Amik left. Aranel's reaction made it clear she didn't approve.

Precisely what was going on Garrett didn't know. Asgarnia not being at its most stable wasn't lost on him, nor the disdain
I am Inferi.

05-Apr-2019 22:41:05

George Rozas

George Rozas

Posts: 35,406 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
the commonfolk felt for the self-proclaimed regent of the kingdom (which he somewhat understood after the arrogant interaction with the man himself). Still, having been idle throughout this exchange he jumped into action here - where things could definitely take a turn for the worse.

" Easy there! " He pushed away from the wall and made to interpose himself between Aranel and the knights, though in doing so he was within close distance of where Annie was resting. He raised his hands up in a calming gesture, one hand out to Aranel and the other stretched out across the chest of the knight who had been going to reach for Annie. " What she's sayin' is the kid can't be moved - see those injuries? Better she stay here and get healed up, carrying her off's just gonna open her wounds again. "

Garrett waved off the knights, his demeanor friendly but his tone stern as he flashed them his easy grin. " Ain't a problem, she'll be right as rain for the mornin' - kid's in safe hands with her, as ya' can tell. " He leaned in to the nearest night, giving a conspiratorial whisper. " Motherly instincts and all, ya' know? Don't wanna be on the wrong side of those! "
I am Inferi.

05-Apr-2019 22:41:17

Riniya

Riniya

Aranel put her bow down as Garrett diffuses the situation. The guards nodded at him and left, leaving Annie behind. Aranel moves over to Garrett.
“He wants to use us. He doesn’t care. He saw our powers and wants to use us. Same with all of you. We need to leave the city quickly.”
Aranel put her hand on Garrett’s arm.
“Something is going on in this city and Sir Amik is in the middle of it. We need to get to the bottom of it”
She turned to address everyone.
“ I know most of you. I know that some of you don’t know me. I know it’s a lot to ask , but please trust me. We need to leave before morning when Sir Amik returns for us. “
There isn't one.

05-Apr-2019 23:20:44 - Last edited on 05-Apr-2019 23:33:45 by Riniya

NotFishing

NotFishing

Posts: 16,946 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gareth

Sir Amik. There were few men who Gareth despised more. The embodiment of everything he hated about the White Knights. The sworn enemy of the Kinshra was here, in the same room as him, with only two guards. The corrupt tyrant had even spoken to him directly. And Gareth was armed.

Gareth smiled, bowed, and said nothing.

Then Sir Amik was gone, but not before giving orders for his two knights to carry some of the wounded away... which the elf woman didn't like, even going so far as to threaten them. Gareth's eyebrows raised in confusion. That... that was just foolish. There was something to be admired in her defiance, but it was foolish nonetheless.

"If Sir Amik wasn't after you before, he is now," Gareth said rather bluntly. "You just defied his orders and held two of his knights at bowpoint." There was a pause, before he shrugged and in a quiet voice he added: "if you're determined to leave, there's a small section on the western wall that has more or less collapsed. For some reason it hasn't been fixed yet. It won't be hard to climb over."
Beneath the gold, the Bitter Steel.

05-Apr-2019 23:36:57 - Last edited on 05-Apr-2019 23:39:00 by NotFishing

Quick find code: 49-50-868-66089335 Back to Top