Forums

The Amethyst Library

Quick find code: 49-50-80-60871629

Poller5
Dec Member 2023

Poller5

Posts: 11,421 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I wonder if there just aren't enough extended stories anymore for a place like this to get the attention it does.

Anyway, Ark, I'd be happy to review anything you see fit to throw at me in the future.

23-Jun-2013 07:30:25

MJT2-0
May Member 2022

MJT2-0

Posts: 234 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Poller5 said :
~*Maestros*~

The following have earned the right to be Maestros of the Amethyst Library:

If there is an application that has not been dealt with, feel free to complete it. You are the Maestros, your opinions are trusted. It is however a delicate rank, Maestro is not just skill, it is attitude.

Supreme Grammar-Tyrant Torpy (Torpeh)
Dreamweaver
Phil (Hellophil)
Roshie (Roshinda)
Draken (Lordofdraken)
Terra (Wet Rainbow)
Mario Sunny
Humbug (Humble Hoare)
Xen (Xereva)
Emrys (Phoenix13554)
Gamefreak318
Poller (Poller5)
Fred Zeppeli (Fredo)
Funkeh (Funky Lord C) – Honorary Maestro
Doofus (Capt Chekaka)
Chuk (iC*uk)

They can use this signature:
-<~*~>- Maestro of The Amethyst Library -<~*~>-

Maestros can also deal with applications, as well as deciding whether or not a thread or guild should be endorsed by TAL.

*I would like to see all of our Maestros marginally active at the very least, I will seek you out and ask you to be a part of this thread. You are our best, and I’d like to see you play the part when you have the time. There are several exceptions, though, as many names are kept for nostalgic reasons.

:(

11-Sep-2018 01:42:20

Dreamweaver
Aug Member 2003

Dreamweaver

Posts: 3,790 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Active! Well maybe not. It took me three years to respond to this, but that's not bad eh?

Seriously though, the Amethyst Library needed to be hauled back to the top of the forum. It's not fizzling out under my watch!

22-Dec-2021 02:31:38

Quick find code: 49-50-80-60871629 Back to Top