Forums

The Amethyst Library

Quick find code: 49-50-80-60871629

One Hot Stud
Feb Member 2017

One Hot Stud

Posts: 2,507 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aye. I figured as much =P

Also, ecumenical can also mean "general; universal". Obviously, the fit wasn't perfect but, if you remember that story contest, the whole idea was to fit words not usually spoken or used in writing (you'll know them when you see them) and...use them in writing. Trying to find a place for those words was difficult. Especially when you have to search so hard just to find a secondary definition that works in the written context.

12-Jun-2011 15:22:20

Star Man 11

Star Man 11

Posts: 7,828 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have the impulse to go on a multi page Steeler pride rant. All the rage I felt after their loss in the Super Bowl is returning now.

I'm curious, how is the Paper Shield still on the list? I'm far too lazy to figure out the QFC system, and I thought Phil left eons ago.

<3 There's no place like Home. <3

13-Jun-2011 09:21:36

Poller5
Dec Member 2023

Poller5

Posts: 11,421 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's dead (I checked just the other day, without much hope), but it's an all-time great, so it stays. Not to mention that this was, originally, Phil's guild.

I really have nothing against the Steelers; they just fell on the wrong side of my arbitrary bias while watching the game. If it helps, I root for the Penguins 99% of the time (that other 1% being, incidentally, recorded in this thread), and do hope that the Pirates will eventually remember how to win.

OHS, based on what you have in that thread, I can't really give you the rank I think you might deserve -- you're quite possibly a novelist, but I simply can't get that out of the limited writing you have. I must say, though, the twist in "True Love" was spectacular. I can offer you the rank of Bard, based on that thread and my ability to twist the strict requisites of the ranks, but I'm not sure that's the rank I'd like to be giving you.

13-Jun-2011 09:35:59

Poller5
Dec Member 2023

Poller5

Posts: 11,421 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Super-short stories. ;)

They work for story contests, which are results based, but for rankings here I try to look more at the process, which is almost impossible to discern from micro-fiction.

EDIT: Am I putting you down as a Bard?

14-Jun-2011 09:21:14 - Last edited on 14-Jun-2011 09:21:36 by Poller5

Cozmic

Cozmic

Forum Moderator Posts: 16,435 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't know that you have much time to do reviews, seeing as you've done very few recently, but this story is only 5 posts long, so it shouldn't take too long. :)

Name: Cozmic

Story to be ranked on: Error #253 - SciFi / Short

Number of STORY posts on said thread: 5

Quick find code: 49-50-620-62639425

Additional information: Auburn Tigers

17-Jun-2011 05:03:25

Quick find code: 49-50-80-60871629 Back to Top