Forums

Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Bloody Scene and Zack's Potential- Chapter 1 of Zack's Story

Zack waited, he had just felt something horrible happen. Zack started to cry, and for some reason so did his mom and aunt Victoria. They all thought the worste had happened, but noone spoke. Zack finnally stood up and took a Demon to where he felt the evil presence. He got there and looked at the bloody ground. A great battle took place there.

Zack walked over to the scene and sat down. He started to cry. He knew what to do, he has to get Matt's help to revive his favorite people in the world. He quit crying, he stood up and swore an oath to revive him. Zack started to walk away when his head suddenly bursted with pain. He fell to the ground screaming cause of the pain. The pain stopped and he opened his eyes. To his surprise he was different. He looked like... like... like Kyle! Zack knew he had reached his main and strongest form.

Zack looked at himself and he started to walk towards his Demon when he noticed it flew away. He was too angry to bother, so he startes walking. His father's Jungle Demon landed right by Zack, so Zack took that Demon. He got back to the castle, and was greated by and Matt. Matt got Julia and Victoria out and they started to weep. Zack felt guilty and he took out his sword and jumped towards an undead warrior. He kept slashing the zombie. He kept hitting it again and again and again. He saw tears falling and he kept hitting it.

Matt took Zack's sword and then noticed Zack's new form. Zack just went to bed and cried. Everyone heard it in the castle. That day was the worst day ever to fall on that castle, but everything was going to get better. As Zack cried he looked up at the ceiling. He saw Hyro and Kyle sitting in the air, laughing. Zack thought it was only a dream.

Zack: *Sob* YOUR NOT DAD! GET AWAY! STUPID MIND.

Hyro: *Laughs* Oh son, I love you!

Kyle: *Laughing* He's too tired to believe you.

Hyro: I guess so, go to sleep, we'll talk later.

20-Dec-2006 23:43:37 - Last edited on 20-Dec-2006 23:52:59 by Hyro Silver

Chrisn44

Chrisn44

Posts: 1,149 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
~Runescape Carol: by Zora560 assisted by Chrisn44~

On the first day of christmas Runescape gave to me, a brand new magic tree.

On the second day of christmas Runescape gave to me, two tiny dwarves, and a brand new magic tree.

On the third day of christmas Runescape gave to me, three dragon hides, two tiny dwarves, and a brand new magic tree.

On the fourth day of christmas Runescape gave to me, four french noobs, three dragon hides, two tiny dwarves, and a brand new magic tree.

On the fifth day of christmas Runescape gave to me, five freakin demons, four french noobs, three dragon hides, two tiny dwarves, and a brand new magic tree.

On the sixth day of christmas Runescape gave to me, six new events, five freakin demons, four french noobs, three dragon hides, two tiny dwarves, and a brand new magic tree.

On the seventh day of christmas Runescape gave to me, seven slayer levels, six new events, five freakin demons, four french noobs, three dragon hides, two tiny dwarves, and a brand new magic tree.

On the eighth day of christmas Runescape gave to me, eight new built ruins, seven slayer levels, six new events, five freakin demons, four french noobs, three dragon hides, two tiny dwarves, and a brand new magic tree.

On the ninth day of christmas Runescape gave to me, nine lvl 2 chickens, eight new built ruins, seven slayer levels, six new events, five freakin demons, four french noobs, three dragon hides, two tiny dwarves, and a brand new magic tree.

On the tenth day of christmas Runescape gave to me, ten usless noobs, nine lvl 2 chickens, eight new built ruins, seven slayer lvls, six new events, five freakin demons, four french noobs, three dragon hides, two tiny dwarves, and a brand new magic tree.

On the eleventh day of christmas Runescape gave to me, eleven evil kitties, ten usless noobs, nine lvl 2 chickens, eight new built ruins, seven slayer lvls, six new events, five freakin demon, four french noobs, three dragon hides, two tiny..

20-Dec-2006 23:50:19

Chrisn44

Chrisn44

Posts: 1,149 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
dwarves, and a brand new magic tree.

On the twelth day of christmas Runescape gave to me, twelve brand new daggers, eleven evil kitties, ten usless noobs, nine lvl 2 chickens, eight new built ruins, seven slayer lvls, six new events, five freakin demons, four french noobs, three dragon hides, two tiny dwarves, and a brand new magic tree.

*End*

20-Dec-2006 23:53:38

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top