Forums

Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

Chrisn44

Chrisn44

Posts: 1,149 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Chapter 7 of Kyle's Story: Friend or Foe-

One day Kyle decides to go into the wilderness (again) to see if he can kill some noobs or other easy killing people. He traveled in the deep wilderness.

Kyle: Not much people around here *sees someone near lesser demons* He might need help, I'd better find out. *walks up to the person*
Kyle: Hey, are you okay?
???:I'm fine. now leave.
Kyle: What your name?
Zora: I am Zora, Lord of the demons! Now leave!
Kyle: Ok, but I think you need help.
Zora: I don't need help! *swings Demonic blade at Kyle*
Kyle: Whoa! Ok, I'll fight you.
Zora: You don't know who your dealing with! * walks close to the lava* Prepare for my ultimate move....Lava strike *spins blade above head.
Zora: ARRGH! *throws blade in the lava creating a beam, then bring* the beam over his head then fires it at Kyle*
Zora: Lava strike! (*high mage required*)
Kyle: AH!!! ****, THAT HURTS!!!!
Zora: Well it's not suppose to fell good, plus i warned you.
Kyle: That's it! No more playing around!

Kyle pulls out his demon battleaxe and fights Zora.
Kyle swings his wepon at Zora,but misses. zora swings and also misses.

Zora: I am surprised you have survived againat my lava strike. Usually noobs would die from it trying to train on my demons, but you are different.
Kyle: What can i say? I don't die easily.
Zora: (thinking) Maybe because of the armour.
Zora: Well that will end now.

Kyle and Zora continue to battle *20 minutes later*
Both are exhausted.

Kyle: (thinking) I think he might be useful for us, I should ask him.
Kyle: Hey, I am a friend of someone that wants to rule the world, and you would be perfect in helping us. What do ya say, will you join us?
Zora: (thinking) That would be a great way to show my power.
Zora: I accept, as lord of the demons I can control demons.
Kyle: Great, I can tuirn into a demon and also have a pet demon. We also have have enemies named BlackRiku, Nhoj, Zotiac, and their friends.
Continued.

20-Dec-2006 23:19:00 - Last edited on 20-Dec-2006 23:19:35 by Chrisn44

Chrisn44

Chrisn44

Posts: 1,149 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zora: I will aid you to destroy your enemies.
Kyle: Ok I'll take you to my friend, Hyro.

So Kyle takes Zora to Hyro. There Hyro accepts him and Zora joins the dark side, however they didn't his true intention.

*End of Chapter 7*

20-Dec-2006 23:21:57

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HYRO AND KYLE ARE DEAD! BLACKRIKU AND NHOJ TOOK THEIR REVENGE... AND ZOTIAC! WE'RE ALL DEAD OMG AND I WROTE IT ABOUT FRIENDS AND ALL OF YOU PPLS STILL PUT HYRO AND KYLE ALIVE!!! I'M WRITING A CHAPTER OK ONLY ABOUT HYRO AND KYLE'S DEATH, SO ALL OF YOU REMEMBER! SORRY FOR PUTTING THIS IN CAPS AND IF U GET OFFENDED SORRY!

20-Dec-2006 23:30:07

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter 23- Continuing the battle

Hyro had found BlackRiku, and attacked, Nhoj killed Kyle with instant death and then when BlackRiku went back to his normal Half demon..

Hyro: My life was a waste... I killed peoeple, but for what? I thought killing would bring me happiness, but it didn't. Wha-wha-what is life about?

Blackiku kneels down at Hyro

Blackriku: Friends.

Hyro smiled at that, he took his hand and put it on his face, tears were falling relentlesly. He couldn't stop crying. He felt one blast of shear pain, and the last thing he saw was Kyle, what happened was that BlackRiku had stabed his heart

Nhoj:I thought after you seeing all of his pain, you would for sure take pity on him and save him..

BlackRiku looks at the others and smiles, then points at the Iban staff sticking out of the rubble, the picks up the Iban staff

BlackRi*u:Things are not always as they seem though..Nhoj pick up Kyles body, I'll carry Hyro

Jin:What are you going to do?

BlackRi*u:This staff has lots of power, Im going to put the bodys somewere safe, and then use the staff to bring them back to life, then run away really fast

Soras:Interesting..

BlackRiku:Yes, but I will not do this again, maybe when Hyro comes back, he will not be evil..

Veresa:I must be going, If you ever need anything, just yell..

BlackRiku:Will you do me a favour?

Veresa:?

BlackRiku:Never bring Iban back to this world again..

Veresa walks away

Zotiac:Well lets get these bodys

BlackRiku, Nhoj, Soras, Zotiac, and Jin take the bodys and put them in the center of the druid circle, and then..

BlackRiku:Hey Zotiac, why don't you bring them back

Zotiac :O k =D

Zotiac chants some words, and then the bodys begin to shine, then BlackRiku, Zotiac, Jin, Nhoj, And Soras all jump on Kyu and fly to the hotel

Zotiac:BlackRiku, we cant stay here anymore

BlackRiku:Huh, what?

Nhoj:They know were we are, we must leave

BlackRiku:Your right..

Jin:Were we go?

20-Dec-2006 23:38:33

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top