Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

[#609KZRSGC]

[#609KZRSGC]

Posts: 490 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Tamiis
Wepon: he is a powerful mage
God: Guthix
Race: (human, demon, ect.)Elf
Small Bio: Hyro killed his parents in a fight for controll of falador. Tamiis is now on a mission to take his revenge.
But he is also trying to find Blackri*u to warn him of something coming to get him. he is now a slayer for hire wandering the world searching for monsters to defeat and a certain half demon to kill

17-Dec-2006 02:39:58

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Ali's Return- Chapter 1 of Hyro's Story New Story

Hyro, after waiting about a week for Blackriku's head, suspected Ali to return empty. Hyro finnally heard the knock. Hyro took his weapon and went to the door. He opened it and saw Ali, bloody and at the brink of death. Hyro laughed at Ali, although Ali wished he could do the same. Hyro let him in.

After Ali got washed up and bandeged, Hyro offered Ali a job under his command. Ali was given a few days to think it over.

As Hyro was training Zack, now 8, Ali came over to him.

Ali: That's a nice kid...

Hyro: Yep, he's becoming very strong, just like his father.

Ali: Good, well I thought it over, and it looks like your very strong. So, I guess I could join you, but I want something out of it.

Hyro: You get your own room here in the castle, you can dine with us, and command a fraction of my troops. Is that good for you?

Ali laughed, he accepted. Ali would only need Hyro until the world is in chaos. But for some reason Ali looked up to Hyro. Hyro was strong and fun, but also evil. Ali was fond of him.

Hyro: Would you like to fight my son Ali?

Ali: Sure, but if I hit him to hard don't kill me.

Hyro laughed. Ali jumped towards Zack in super speed, and Ali swung with all his might towards Zack. Zack smiled and looked Ali in the eyes right before Ali attacked. Zack stepped to the left. Ali smacked the ground so hard he made a hole about 7 inches deep. Hyro laughed again, Ali could never even touch his son.

Ali: Nice kid... very powerful.

Hyro: Yes he is, I told you, just like his father.

Ali chuckled deeply, then went to his room. Hyro was ready for some action, it was time to find Blackriku and destroy him. Hyro knew he got stronger, and with his new found powers, he could destroy Blackriku.

*Con.*

17-Dec-2006 03:14:36

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Too many Enemies- Chapter 1.5 of Hyro's Story

Hyro was ready to go to Arougne, Blackriku's hideout. Hyro got ready, and as he was getting ready he heard a knock. He went to the door and opened it to see a kid. He was about 16 years old, and by the looks of it, the kid wanted revenge on someone. Hyro laughed at the look in his eyes.

Hyro: What do you need kid?

????: Revenge...

Hyro chuckled. The kid jumped towards Hyro and yelled "FIRAGA" and shot a huge fire blast at Hyro. Hyro caught the blast in his hands and exstinguished it.

Hyro: Impressive, what's your name boy?

????: My name is Tamiis. And you killed my parents in a fun raid IN FALADOR!

Hyro: Boy, I've killed so many people, I lost count, why fight me? You know you'll lose, listen, leave now and I won't kill you.

Tamiis' face went red. He screamed and ran towards Hyro.

Hyro: So be it.

Hyro ran towards Tamiis so fast he ran by him on accident. Hyro then went right next to Tamiis and took out a poisened rusted dagger. He stabbed Tamiis in the stomach and Tamiis gasped. "CURA!" Hyro saw Tamiis heal himself, Hyro was angry... Hyro then jumped up in the air and yelled "10x FIRAGA!" and 10 fire blasts went out of his hands and shot at the ground. Tamiis didn't know what to do, he was too late though, the blasts came down on him and he got hurt badly.

Hyro chuckled and landed.

Hyro: Done yet? Here, let me cool you off!

Hyro yelled "10x BLIZZAGA!" and ice shot out of his hands and froze the kid, Tamiis couldn't move, and was unconcious.

Hyro: Now you know what it feels like frozen...

Hyro picked up the frozen boy and took him to a river, he threw him in and watched him float towards Arougne. Hyro laughed, then went back to the castle. Little did he know that thousands of people were getting together to destroy him, they were called E.G.A.D. (Extraordinary Goths Against Demons) and the leader was Blackriku. Hyro got ready to go attack Arougne, and destroy his enemy.

17-Dec-2006 03:27:55

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top