Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I already got theme song 2 actually, 1 is a real song and 1 is a runescape song

RS SONG=Sad Medow

REAL SONG:Crawling in the darkness

PS: Ok Goku we will take turns, we will meet at my house then your house then my house and so on ^_^

About to new chapter start

20-Nov-2006 21:23:47 - Last edited on 20-Nov-2006 21:28:32 by Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter9-Another Side (Spying)

BlackRiku has joined Hyro, Hyro does not completely trust him, that was a good idea too because BlackRiku was going to **fitoge Hyro every chance he got and Zotiac was with BlackRiku still, he wanted to see his brother and was no longer possest

Hyro:Good job in the war back there..

BlackRiku:Huh, Oh right..

Hyro:BlackRiku, I know that this must be a little hard joining and residing into the darkness, but this world will soon be ours for the taking, I also need you do a few things for me ok?

BlackRiku gets a slight grin

BlackRiku: ok tell me then =D

Hyro:Just a few erranes, diliver a cabbage to the Black Knites fortress, not a normal 1 though, one from draynor manor, also I need you to feed Gloughs Black Demons, one last thing, help summon Agrith naar

BlackRiku was going to savatoge all of these things and then escape to go back to Nhoj with Zotiac

BlackRi*u then went a picked a normal cabbage and went to the Black Knites Fortress along with Zotiac

Zotiac:This is the right place right?

BlackRiku:uh, yeah

They knock on the door and the Zamorackian mage that brought the Black Knites back to life answered

ZM:What do you want child?

BlackRiku:Uh, cabbage I was sent by Hyro, Im BlackRiku

ZM:Ah yes, give the cabbage here.

BlackRiku gives the Zamorackian mage the cabbage then BlackRiku and Zotiac walk off, the ZM puts the cabbage in the coudren and it explodes

Zotiac:hahaha 1 down, 2 to go.

BlackRiku:Yeah hahaha, we will get our revenge on Hyro some day but for now lets just make his empire fall apart.

Zotiac:Yeah, ok so were do we go now?

BlackRiku: *Gets out scroll* Um, feed the demons..

they go to Glough At The Gnome Stronghold

Glough:Ah you must be sent by Hyro, the demons are undergrounds pinned up for battle, they wont get vary far

BlackRiku:Alright =) Fantastic

*BlackRiku wispers to Zotiac:This is gonna be fun*

The next part will be worth seeing =D

*Con l8er*

20-Nov-2006 22:03:25

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top