Forums

Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-WhereHyro!- Chapter 5 of Hyro

Kyle: Hyro, whats wrong?

Hyro: Remember that girl, Julia, that was in the tribe, that I was going to marry then she ran away?

Kyle: Yes I remember her.

Hyro: I saw her in Varrock.

Kyle: You did???

Hyro: Yes, and shes married...

Kyle: I'm so sorry Hyro.

Hyro: It's ok, lets get back to buisness. Has anyone found Blacriku yet?

Matt: Nope, no ones looking because you destroyed their town. *Chuckles*

Hyro couldn't wait any longer, he wanted to look for himself. He called out his Demon and flew away, alone.

Hyro was gone for days. Kyle and Matt started to get worried. They knew he can kill anything in the land, but still. After Hyro was gone for a month Kyle and Matt went to look for him.

They started in all the towns, they circled the towns and saw no sign of him. They went to the Gnome Tree, still no sign of him. Kyle decided to go to their old tribe spot. They went there and looked down. They saw the Jungle Demon, but no Hyro.

They landed and started searching for Hyro. They found a cave *The Tribe spot is above the White Wolf Mountains* and went in. The searched but then they saw a movement.

Kyle: Hyro, is that you? *Gets Battle Axe*

????: Who goes there?

Kyle: It is us, Kyle and Matt.

????: I know no such people.

Kyle knew that voice, he didn't know from where but he just knew it.

????: I think you may be looking for him, in the corner.

Matt and Kyle ran to the corner and saw Hyro, uncouncious and covered in blood. They took him quickly to the castle and Kyle healed as much as he could.

*TO BE CONTINUED*

16-Nov-2006 17:06:03 - Last edited on 17-Nov-2006 16:40:56 by Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-WhereHyro!- Chapter 5.5 of Hyro

Days later Hyro woke up startled, he drew his sword quickly and slashed an undead warrior. He then knew where he was. He got up and looked around for Kyle and Matt. He found them eating in the Dining Room.

Hyro: Ugh... what happened?

Kyle: Hyro! Your awake! Come sit, you've been out for a week. Eat to get some energy.

Hyro sat down and started eating the fish on his plate.

Kyle: We found you in a cave, how'd you get there Hyro?

Hyro: I-I-I don't remember...

Matt: No matter, as long as your safe.

Hyro grinned. Kyle laughed at Hyro's grin. It looked so evil.

Hyro: Something was in that cave, it attacked me. Thats all I remember now. Now I'm here.

Kyle: I healed most of your wounds, there was a huge scratch I found on you. Well anyways, it's getting dark, you should rest some more.

Hyro: I guess so...

Kyle helped Hyro to his bed. Hyro looked out the window and saw the moon. Suddenly Hyro started to become hairy. His teath grew and his nose went out. Kyle looked at Hyro, shocked to see. Hyro became a wherewolf!!!

Hyro: What th-

Kyle: You can control yourself??? Amazing, most people can't...

Hyro: This is a nice change, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

*TO BE CONTINUED ANOTHER TIME*

16-Nov-2006 17:13:11 - Last edited on 16-Nov-2006 19:31:08 by Hyro Silver

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter 5- The Transformation and a Dark Hearted Discovery

Hyro has become a werewolf because Nhoj had bit him trying to protect BlackRiku, darkness is working up, a month has past BlackRiku and Nhoj have become quite good friends, BlackRiku has also found out that Nhoj has a human form and only turns into a beast when the moon is full at night, Nhoj and Hyro had the battle at night, BlackRiku was asleep, There is 1 other thing , Nhoj has a female Black Dragon named Kyu, now allow me to explain what happend when BlackRiku was sleeping that night

Hyro walks inside a cave unasure what lurks within

Hyro:I smell the boy..Wait who are you?!

Nhoj(In werewolf form):You must be Hyro, you are the one who killed his foster father, terrorised his childhood,and is now hunting him, am I correct?

Hyro:Hahahahaha you are smart for such, fial beast..

Nhoj:Fial beast?! Me?!! You slaughtered millions, I am no fial beast, the only thing I see around here thats a beast is you..Leave the boy alone..

Hyro:He slaughtered my comrads, and he is also the reason I spent 3 years of my life frozen..

Nhoj:You slaughtered your own comrads for your personal enjoyment now leave this place!!! *Charges to Hyro and leaves a giant wound on his stomach*

Hyro:AHH!! *draws sword and trys to hit Nhoj, and hits his shoulder and Nhoj also bites him*

*They battle it out until Hyro is knocked unconchin*e, BlackRiku wakes up 2 hours l8er to find a half man/half demon in the corner with a pudle of blood around him*

BlackRiku:Is that, Hyro? *BlackRiku is very sleepy so he don't really care what he see's and is not completly awake* Ah well, Im thirsty..*he then see's the blood* ..Well it might be safe..

BlackRiku drinks the Blood of Hyro until he is not thirsty anymore, then he goes back to sleep, he wakes up when the sun rises and finds a shocking discovery

*To be continued*

16-Nov-2006 22:39:10 - Last edited on 18-Nov-2006 01:04:35 by Riku Zerati

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top