Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

EIyar

EIyar

Posts: 4,144 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Sejen
Race: Undead
Weapon: Hag staff
Armor: Shade robes
Appearance: Like an old witch basically, she looks as if shes been ****** in then reversed back out again!
Personality: Nasty and Rude
Short History: Born in Morytania (on runescape) she developped a habbit of pwning less experienced players, then moving on to killing children
God: Zamorak

You may use this, however, i think you have a lot of choice, thankyou for reading my post anyway :D

17-Dec-2006 21:07:09

Chrisn44

Chrisn44

Posts: 1,149 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Chapter 5 Of Kyle's Story: Proposal Time!-

Kyle and Victoria have been dating each other for a while now and have got to know each other well. Kyle decides something he wouldn't expect top do that day. He meets Tori at Falador.

Kyle: Oh hi Tori.
Tori: Hi Kyle. So what's up?
Kyle: Well I know we have been together for a while now and I almost know you more than my best friend Hyro...
Tori: Go on.
Kyle:And today I ask you one thing that I hope you will agree to. *pulls out a diamond ring* Victoria will you marry me?
Tori: Yes, yes I will.
Kyle: Then lets go tell Hyro the big news.
Tori: Ok.

So Kyle and Tori visit Hyro and his family.

Hyro: Hey Kyle. That her?
Kyle: Yes, and we have some big news.
Tori: We're getting married.
Hyro: Congrats Kyle and Victoria! Julia,Zach, and I will be there at your wedding.
Kyle: Great. I can't wait.

Con.

18-Dec-2006 01:19:03 - Last edited on 19-Dec-2006 00:42:15 by Chrisn44

Chrisn44

Chrisn44

Posts: 1,149 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Chapter 5.5 of Kyle's Story: The wedding-

Today is the day that Kyle and Victoria get married. Hyro helps Kyle get ready and Julia helps Tori get ready. *wedding music starts*
Pastor: *says the stuff he says* Do you Kyle take Victoria as your wife?
Kyle: I do
Pastor: Do you Victoria take Kyle as your husband?
Tori: I do
Pastor: I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride. *Kyle and Tori kiss*
Then they have their honeymoon (which I wont post about) *end of chapter*

19-Dec-2006 00:41:48 - Last edited on 19-Dec-2006 00:45:13 by Chrisn44

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Blood Thirsty Vampire/Werewolf/Demon/Human- Chap. 2 of Hyro's Story

Hyro had been fighting good for so long now, and had so many adventures, he finnally noticed that he was a vampire/werewolf/demon/human... it was crazy!!! he didn't want to be all these races at once, so he had to go to Zamarack and bring a sacrifice.

Hyro went to Varrock. Where he always had a good time, lots of entertaining people to kill. He was walking and he saw a rich man with gaurds all around him. Hyro brought the man with his body gaurds into a dark ally and came out with a petrified rich man. Hyro had seen many things, and he thought this fat pig would please the god (Jesus is the real God, don't believe in these false gods people! lol).

Hyro was walking to his Jungle Demon when he saw someone rude and evile. She was walking around and shouting, then she lured a child with a toy into her house. He laughed when she came out alone. He knew these people, she also had shade's robes. Very strange. She looked like someone folowing Zamarack.

Hyro went up to the witch.

Hyro: Milady, are you a folower of Zamorock? *Don't know how to spell the god*

????: Who's askin???

Hyro: Me, Hyro, the bringer of destruction!

????: My name's Sejen. I will help you, what do you need btw?

Hyro: I need to make this hog a sacrifice to the god zamorack.

Sejen: Ok then, folow me.

Hyro folows her to the Chaos Alter in the deep woods. She stops and chants a few sentences. Then she motions Hyro to the alter and Hyro puts the rich hog on it. Hyro takes out a blade and tells Zamorock what he wants.

Hyro: I want to be Half Demon and Half Werewolf! And I want more power to destroy and do your bidding! For this I give you this rich man!

Hyro slaughters the man and rejoices as his wish gets granted. He was happy. He decided to call on Sejen whenever he needed her. She was powerful, and not to be underestimated. Hyro went back to the castle, ready for action.

*Con.*

19-Dec-2006 00:53:58

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top