Forums

Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Back to Normality- Hyro's Triumphent Return

Hyro didn't trusting Julia %100, but still loved her. He was back to full power, for some reason he got stronger. He was bored of all the excitement and decided to attack Rellekka. He hated that dull town, and was ready to loose up his tight muscles. So, well you all should know Hyro by now... he went over to Rellekka with his huge army.

In Rellekka they had a days notice, they were already prepared. Hyro laughed mainiacaly(don't know how to spell >.&lt ;)

All the warriors jumped into the battle field, charging the undead warriors. Hyro jumped from his Jungle Demon and charged the warriors. He looked at a powerful guy in the front line. He jumped towards him and, as the guy attacked him with his weapon, Hyro caught it in his hands.

Hyro: You are a good warrior... what is this weapon?

????: It is called the Keyblade! And it is going to destroy you you-you-you MONSTER!

Hyro: MWAHAHAHAHA I SPIT IN YOUR FACE! *spits*

????: You'll pay for that, Hyro!

The kid jumpes towards Hyro, just in time Hyro blocks the attack. Hyro jumps into the air and yells "FIRAGA" and shoots fire at this kid. "BLIZAGA!" the kid counters the attack and jumps back. Hyro laughed, "Impressive" and Hyro jumps into the air so high he lands on his demon.

Hyro: Till we meet again! Btw whats your name kid?

????: Names Soras! And don't you forget it!

Hyro: Don't worry, I won't...

*Thinks* That kid may be useful someday, well the village is destroyed... actually it looks like it did before! *Thought*

Hyro: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*END*

08-Dec-2006 23:33:20

Hex the wolf

Hex the wolf

Posts: 18,894 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
yay heres a mini story

Beer lady (i will put name there when i remeber it)

Beer lady: (walks into town) WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND! i go shoping for ten minutes and the entire village is in flames! what is it with you men your all worthless! (slaps one)

Man: we got attacked!

Beer lady: of course we did.. like last thursday?

Man: that was a acident some freak put a bomb in are pipes and set the village on fire

Beer lady: Right.. :|

09-Dec-2006 02:08:13

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top