Forums

Light or Darkness (The Story)

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Zotiacs Treacherous Attack- Chapter 6 of Hyro's Story

Hyro started to go towards Arougne. He got there in time to see Blackriku's Dragon land. He decided to folow them to the hotel they were gonna be at.

Blackriku:Hey Nohj, I feel weird. Lets go ahead and sleep...

Nhoj: Ok little one, lets go... *sniffs air*

Hyro rapidly took a bottle from his coat and started pouring it all over himself. Now the werewolf couldn't smell him. It was already getting dark and Nhoj and Hyro were at their most powerful forms...

Hyro went to the camp and went into Zodiacs body. He then went to the hotel where Blackriku and Nohj were staying at. He got into their room and went to Blackri*u rapidly, acting as if he was scared.

Blackriku: Zotiac! What happened???

Zotiac(Hyro): Theres that guy, he caught me and tried to get me to tell everything about you. I didn't tell him anything and at night I got away!

Blackriku: Does he know where you are?

Zotiac(Hyro): No... I'm so tired and hungry...

Nhoj: Here take some food little one.

Zotiac(Hyro): AHHH! HELP! IT'S A MONSTER!!!

Blackriku: Ha ha ha no it isn't, it's my guardian...

Zotiac(Hyro): WOW he's kool!!! *Eats*

Blackriku: Ok lets all go to bed now, I think we're safe Nhoj, so you can sleep too.

Nhoj: Yes Master *Starts doing Darth Vader Breath*

Blackriku: Stop it! Ha ha ha!!!

They all went to sleep. Hyro, possesing Zotiac, stayed awake. When he was sure everyone was asleep he changed to himself again. He took out a glowing dagger and crept over to Blackriku...

Hyro*Whispers*: Your Time Has COME!

*TO BE CONTINUED* *?OR NOT?*

18-Nov-2006 03:02:14 - Last edited on 18-Nov-2006 03:25:31 by Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

-Zotaics Treacherous Attack- Chapter 6.5 of Hyro's Story

As Hyro dropped his dagger it stuck into Blackriku's stomach... Blackriku gasped and woke up with a start. He looked at Hyro and Zotiac's unconcious body on the ground, then he looked at the dagger in his body.

Blackriku: H-H-H-y-ro(Hyro).... *Gasps*

Nhoj wakes up with a jump and looks at Blackriku, then at Hyro. Nhoj jumped towards Hyro and Hyro took the dagger out and slashed Blackriku one more time through his right arm. Then Hyro took the dagger and dodged Nhoj's berzerker slashes and jumped out the window.

Blackriku: *coughs out blood* N-Nhoj!!

Nhoj quickly goes to Blackriku and breaks off a peice of his shirt by his bed. He wraps it aroung Blackriku's torn arm, then gets a peice and wraps his stomach. Nhoj got an iron spit and went to the fireplace. He quickly lit a fire and heated up the spit.

Nhoj: This will hurt, here take my arm.

Blackriku, in shock, takes Nhoj's arm and puts it in his mouth. He was ready for pain... Nhoj then gets the spit, all heated up, and puts it on Blackriku's stomach. Howling in pain Blackriku wakes everyone up in the tavern. Blackriku's screams of pain scared even the bravest in the town.

Nhoj then moved to his arm, again he pressed the burning spit to Blackriku's arm. Sliding it down to stop the bleeding. Blackri*u then went unconcious. Nhoj took a needle from his bag and some thread and nit Blackriku's wounds together. Now Nhoj was at ease. As Nhoj finished the Inn keeper came in and saw blood everywhere, and a fainted boy in the middle of the room and knew there was trouble. *Nhoj is in human form* He then gets help and Nhoj fainted from all the energy spent.

=Meanwhile=

*Continuing*

18-Nov-2006 03:15:09

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

*Continuing*

Hyro ran down the street as he heard screams of pain coming from the Inn. He chuckled, as those screams made him happy. Hoping he did enough to kill the boy he dared not return. He went to the camp, 2 miles from the town in Mcgrubbers woods, he told Matt and Kyle his success.

Hyro :D : Now I can finnally rest.

Kyle: And get on with this war.

Hyro :D : MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am so gonna own.

Matt: We have all the plans ready sir.

Hyro :D : Good!

Hyro slept well that night, but something happened. Instead of killing Blackriku, he did the contrary. Blackriku drank Hyro's blood, and in Hyro's blood, there's so much evil it was killing Blackriku. By taking Hyro's blood out of Blackriku, Blackri*u took some of Hyro's powers, more like gained some powers.

Hyro could here travellers moving from Camelot to Arougne shouting the news, a kid was attacked. Hyro chuckled again.

^_^

*TO BE CONTINUED*

18-Nov-2006 03:22:09

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

lol me, read the story.... was it good? did you gasp? when you read do you imagine whats happenning? oh ya and no1 at all has answered this question:

WHO WRITES BETTER? GOKUSTICK500 OR BLACKRIKU?????

Btw I just wanna know, it's not a contest lol

18-Nov-2006 03:24:42

Quick find code: 49-50-724-33923656 Back to Top