Forums

Desdemona's Mercenary Group RP

Quick find code: 49-50-72-66164113

Drahcir Evan

Drahcir Evan

Posts: 8,409 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
~~~oOo~~~
Asterion and co., inside behind the bar

Asterion slammed both fists on the bar; furious. “Get that disgusting goblin the hell out of there! And all the rest of them, too! RIGHT NOW!!!”

“Desdemona, you human trashbin, you think you can just walk in here and-”

A sudden explosion sent Asterion’s third mercenary tumbling across the room, taking out several tables and chairs on his way. The patrons suddenly stopped, as if awakened from the trance by the commotion.

Asterion’s voice caught in his mouth as his absolute rage exceeded words.

Oh gods! ” a random patron cried out in surprise. About half of the customers raced for the exit, stumbling over each other to get out of the building. The other half merely continued drinking, too lost in the wine the care about what was going on.

The mercenary woman who had been trained on Kalo now turned to Cia. Without warning she slung her sword into the woman’s back.

...it bounced off with no effect.

“What the hell?!” she exclaimed. She’d not get the chance to find out.

Desdemona bashed her over the head with one of the nearby barstools, knocking her out instantly.

“You hit my people, I hit ba-” Desdemona nearly finished her sentiment before being showered in purple liquid.

“I thought I told you to leave!” Asterion growled, splashing the second drink in Desdemona’s face, and then the third.

Desdemona scowled. Her eyes cycled through several colors before settling on a bright red. She reached over the bar and grabbed Asterion by the shirt. Pulling him over the bar and herself, she tossed him into the first mercencary, ending whatever conflict Connor was in.

“You did.” Des confirmed. “Come on, let’s go.” she said, looking to her two companions. “Kalo! Just climb back up, I know you’re agile enough.” she called, while turning toward the exit. The remaining mercs in the room stayed at the ready, but stood their ground as the troupe headed for the exit.

19-Jul-2020 03:31:51

Azi Demonica

Azi Demonica

Posts: 5,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rupinasu was so enthralled by his howl he did not notice the temporary immolation nearby, ended with time travel. Whilst the ruckus within the bar continued, Rupinasu was faced with a pointed sword. As the blade gleamed, Rupinasu’s face paused with a goofily contorted expression. So there he stood, playful attempts failed, attention disfavorable, and no treats !?

Everything harmonic about Rupinasu flashed away, impulsive immaturity replaced with frozen ferocity. Wild-eyed, fur flared, lips parted with revealed fangs, Rupinasu backhanded the blade and attempted to grab Cindal’s forearm (of her sword arm) two-handed to yank her towards himself whilst jumping into her, going for a knee strike and then bicycling his legs at her abdomen to claw with his foot paws, trying to pull her down while biting and pawing at her face and neck.

The furball growled with every exhale and snarled with every inhale, hyperventilating wrathfully and noisily, slobber flicking about, a beast out of control...

19-Jul-2020 16:35:21 - Last edited on 20-Jul-2020 09:02:29 by Azi Demonica

Annie1227
Jul Member 2011

Annie1227

Posts: 51,224 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Annie was watched in shock that her fire started to burn the stranger’s shirt and then the stranger’s click a watch and the fire went out. She listened to the stranger explain the watch to her.

After that the stranger finally introduced himself to her as Cain. She replied in a calm voice,” I am not with anyone. My name is Annie. Not little girl.” She looked around to see what else is going around her. That’s when she saw a group come out of the bar. She hoped it was finally Desdemona's Mercenary group so, she can finally spy on them.
-Dances-

19-Jul-2020 17:30:45

Inferi

Inferi

Posts: 35,939 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"I told him...hey!"

The first remark, accentuated with a shrug, was brought to a premature conclusion when she was attacked. It was fruitless, obviously, but that wasn't any reason to try and strike someone who wasn't actually trying to fight. Had she been trying to be sneaky? Sure, but the detonation was something she had been hoping to release with a voice command, not a physical one that she had no control over.

Fortunately, their leader knocked the woman out, so Cia didn't have to do anything.

The situation was still going poorly, though, and the only good thing to happen was that they were now leaving. Well, good because staying inside would undoubtedly cause more problems than they wanted to deal with, even if they really didn't get much from here.

Spinning on her heel, Cia followed the rest of the group out without even a second glance backward.
Done in by the dubious doings of destiny.

01-Aug-2020 03:15:30

Quick find code: 49-50-72-66164113 Back to Top