Forums

Dreamweaver's Assorted Tales

Quick find code: 49-50-691-49415905

Tava60

Tava60

Posts: 1,017 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well sorry about not posting in a while, this is just one of the threads I read and then go and then read again. Anyways so it takes me a while to finish reading everything. Well I thought I might as well read some and give you a pit of input.
So starting with "Under the Tiger Sky." Well to start off I've noticed that its not as comical as the rest. And I like how you teamed up with Die to write it.
HAHA!! I loved your troll play it was quite entertaining to read. Plus the trolls acted like real, stupid, and ugly trolls. My only promblem was the Pantomime Sheep Ends because I have no idea what Pantomime is, but thats my fault.
Nice little peom of yours. "Wimtumber Wonderland" if you want to know what i'm talking about. Anyways I think its nice but the third stanza ruins it. Suppose it could be just me.
With your 100-words contest entries your first wasn't bad, but the second I didn't really get. The third was my favorite, nice peom it was. And the last one was good also.
Well thats all for now i'm going to watch Doctor Who.

31-Jul-2009 19:15:41 - Last edited on 31-Jul-2009 19:58:23 by Tava60

Dreamweaver
Aug Member 2003

Dreamweaver

Posts: 3,790 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow, Tava. Feedback on everything! I'm so excited that you're reading this stuff, and I totally appreciate you leaving this valuable insight into what worked and what didn't from your perspective.
You're most kind, sir!
Dreamweaver

01-Aug-2009 06:07:12

Tava60

Tava60

Posts: 1,017 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well glad you liked me reading, and I shall continue in my reading.
"You look hungry" was a nice little short and the ending was amusing too.
I have got to agree with Mod Craddock with what he said about "Emisarry of Death." Of course I think thats alot of asummptions of sheep. Meah... Could of meant many different things. :P
As for "I am Vasquen," I love your twist though I think Vasquen could have done without it ;)
Just love that western of yours, funny, a stupid troll, amusing, and place that doesn't look too western. Ah now if only I remember its name..
Feel sorry for Fred first his sheep then a terrible stone soup..
And to avoid confusion the sentence of above is about the two shorts that had Fred in mind on Page 35.
Like Kwick. The best reporter in the business, e*? Nah, he aint very good at all quickchat is not the best for him. Anyways always love your humor.
I'm sorry but I didn't get "Woe to the Piper-fitter."
Figures, "A disatar Revealed," and Ali Morrisane is sad of a 0.02 price drop. Brilliant!
Well thats all for now. I'll continue to read though just getting tired of my stupid computor.

01-Aug-2009 21:45:51 - Last edited on 01-Aug-2009 23:52:19 by Tava60

Quick find code: 49-50-691-49415905 Back to Top