Forums

Dreamweaver's Assorted Tales

Quick find code: 49-50-691-49415905

Englishkid62

Englishkid62

Posts: 9,782 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Dream. Sorry to have to post QFC. I have recently been put in charge of the Adopt a Writer Program, which is a project pioneered by Elitemage a few months back. The idea is that the senior writers take the time to help the newer, less experienced writers so that, hopefully, with readership, they can find their place in the Stories Forum and are more likely to stay.
I hope I can use your help in running the place. I wanted to know if you'd like to be an assistant leader. You may offer yourself (further details on the thread) or you could be the law enforcer that keeps it clean. Whichever you see fit. :)
Thank you for your support.
Oh, and the QFC is 49-50-575-61673636
I will however, understand that if you do not wish to take part. You have already given way too much to this community :)

13-Sep-2010 01:06:41 - Last edited on 13-Sep-2010 01:51:22 by Englishkid62

Dreamweaver
Aug
fmod Member

Dreamweaver

Forum Moderator Posts: 3,790 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Frodo -- Yep, still kicking around. :)
English -- You honour me greatly with that offer, but I would hate to let you and your project down with inactivity. I did read your thread though, and posted a slightly longer response there. Again, thank you for your consideration and you're always welcome to post here!
Dreamweaver

13-Sep-2010 06:16:05

me 3

me 3

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dream,
i was at swan resorts when i heard this story, it is amazing! i have heard many other stories from you so when i heard this on i thought i might be yours. after i found out it was yours i was really happy. you are a great write and i really enjoy your stories! how you use words in this story really gives me a image of whats going on, and that one of the many reasons i ove your stories! i can't wait to read more of them!

25-Sep-2010 01:03:17

Dreamweaver
Aug
fmod Member

Dreamweaver

Forum Moderator Posts: 3,790 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Awesome, Me_3! I'm so glad you enjoyed it.
Thanks so much for taking the time to find this thread and make a post -- that's what makes it all so worthwhile to writers like myself, knowing our work is read and enjoyed.
I'm not yet sure what other stories will be used by Swan Resorts, but I'm hoping to involve other people I know, not just my own stuff. So keep an ear out. :)
Meanwhile, you can of course read any and all of my tales in this thread any time you like.
Thanks again for posting,
Dreamweaver

26-Sep-2010 04:54:01

The contents of this message have been hidden.

16-Oct-2010 00:33:38

Dreamweaver
Aug
fmod Member

Dreamweaver

Of course, Cap'n Lime! Make your own thread of course (please don't post your stories to this one here), but you're totally free to write what you like, as long as it's not plagiarism of course.
Be sure to post the quickfind code to your thread here though! That would be great so I know where to go to read your work. :)
Dreamweaver

16-Oct-2010 04:07:46

Quick find code: 49-50-691-49415905 Back to Top