Forums

Dreamweaver's Assorted Tales

Quick find code: 49-50-691-49415905

The contents of this message have been hidden.

25-Jan-2008 10:43:11

Dreamweaver
Aug Member 2003

Dreamweaver

Posts: 3,790 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
NEWSFLASH:
"THE WORD" -- A CLAN CHAT FOR THE ENTIRE STORIES FORUM -- IS NOW LIVE!
To promote real-time discussion, writer-student coaching, idea generation and general socialization among as many writers, reviewers and Story forum fans as possible, Dreamweaver now invites you to join his community-wide Clan Chat Channel:
The Word!
Any time you log into RuneScape and are not using another chat channel, simply join under the name "Dreamweaver" to put yourself in the community! Be patient though. If there's no-one else listed, simply stay logged in, because then the next person who checks in will likely stay too, and so on! You never know who will turn up!

Immediate Advancement!
I will be ranking everyone who I am aware of using the channel as "Captain" immediately! I will even promote particularly active, helpful and responsible individuals to "General" (with the rights to kick users) as things develop.

The Word also has its very own Forum Discussions thread here: 44-45-949-55671383
This is the best place to draw attention to yourself as a community member so that I can ensure you are given the Captain rank you deserve, and to discuss anything relating to the channel itself, such as arranging a time to meet a specific individual online, planning events, alerting me of any issues I might need to look into, and so on. Stop by, post your name there and ensure your rightful rank!
So come and join us under the name Dreamweaver! Chat live with your community members and spread The Word!

11-Feb-2008 05:34:42

Quick find code: 49-50-691-49415905 Back to Top