Forums

Light Or Darkness 2, We Return

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Blackriku you need to get control of yourself!" Nhoj yelled.
"I... can't."
"ARE YOU THE SAME KID I TRAINED?"
"Ugh"
"WELL ARE YOU?"
"No..."
"Lets change back to our old selves, go back to the past and live our lives fighting evil as we did!"
"---"
"Blackriku, come back to us."
"---"
"?"
"I--- Want Hyro..."
"Wh- ok where is he?"
"He's... in the past."
"what---? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!?"
"I did nothing, he walked into a dimension door."
"How do you know this then?"
"We are connected, these mysterious lines are holding me and him together."
"Would he want you to do this?"
"He understands my pain, not like you Nhoj."
"YOU DON'T THINK I UNDERSTAND? I DO! MY BEST FRIEND TOOK MY LOVE AND I MURDERED HIM TOO!"

Blackriku got up.

"So... you might understand but did she cheat on you? I know your past you were late on *sing for marriage."
"---"
"Nhoj... I need Hyro..."
"---"
"Nhoj..."
"---"
"NHOJ!"

Blackriku appeared infront of Nhoj. Blackriku puts his face into Nhoj's and repeats.

"I-Need-Hyro"
"Then go get him. Go... GET OUT OF HERE YOU DEMON!"
"Atleast I'm not a werewolf."

Nhoj took out his dlong and slashed at Blackriku. Blackriku jumped away just intime but he still got a face cut. Blackriku jumped towards Nhoj and stabbed his shirt. Nhoj dodged the attack and lost a little bit of his shirt. Nhoj spent no time in mourning over his shirt and he slashed again towards Blackriku but at his neck. Blackriku put his sword to block the attacks. The swords collided and Blackriku swung with uncomparible sped and whacked on Nhoj his back. Nhoj fell to the ground in pain. Blackriku jumped up high into the rainy night onto a rooftop and jumped away.

Nhoj layed there with Jin at his side crying. Chris saw the whole thing and he went over to Nhoj.

"Chris, go get Kyle" Nhoj whispered.

Chris nodded and left towards Kyle.

"Are you ok mister? I have a letter for ya!"
"Thank you boy now Im fine but go please."

Nhoj sat up and read the letter:

07-Jun-2007 20:04:18

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey,

I hope Blackriku or Nhoj is reading this letter. I'm here where it all started. Those stupid doors. Well You must know I'm fine and well. I don't know what to do and I'm being hunted by my former self. If I have to fight It'll be alright I'm a lot weaker in the past. :P I will keep you informed and if you're wondering how I knew you where here I have a future sphere. I saw the whole fight and I saw what Blackriku's gonna do next.

Don't worry me and you are connected Blackriku. Everything'll be fine don't worry. I'll be back soon and me and you will be together again. We'll talk it over. But just know one thing, I understand what you're going through. So does Nhoj... If you don't read this Blackri*u then I'll tell you it later.

Jin, shut up... Ali isn't dead he's just wounded. He's out of strength and in a coma. He'll wake up in a week or so just get him out of there and you too get inside you guys might catch pneumonia.

Ali, when you read this, control yourself. Jin is desperate and help her. Don't take her away from Blackriku, give her time and comfort her. If you love her then you must keep her safe. Blackriku won't kill her until later. Do not worry about that last scentence, it will all be good.

Oh and Nhoj you're back is broken so get Kyle to help you... Zack is at the movies tell him he won't get married till next year :| they grow up so fast.

Kyle be back soon ma man!

I have to go I can hear Hyro's army coming for me, this'll bring back fun times WOO HOO WAR!!!

~Hyro

07-Jun-2007 20:11:30

Chrisn44

Chrisn44

Posts: 1,149 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
GOKU, KYLE IS ALREADY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIDN'T U READ? I LEFT MY CHAPTER END THAT WAY FOR A REASON! TO DISCUSS TO BLACKRIKU ABOUT WHAT TO HAPPEN NEXT!!!

I'm srry I"m yelling at you, but I can't believe u missed that Kyle is there.

If I'm missing something, srry.

07-Jun-2007 23:53:56 - Last edited on 07-Jun-2007 23:55:52 by Chrisn44

Riku Zerati

Riku Zerati

Posts: 701 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It has been so long, since I have used Chapter numbers, I feel as though I have abandoned it, but I am now bringing them back

Chapter 68 - Is This My Fate?? I Want To Change..

Nhoj read the note, he then throws it and smiles a soft smile

Nhoj: Hahaha, Hyro..You never change do you??

Jin goes up to Nhoj

Jin: I cannot..Believe he did this, Nhoj you have been with BlackRiku and I almost our entire lives..You raised us with kindness, it has been nearly 1203 years since I first met you, I have never really talked with you in that time..But we have grown up since then, we are adults, and I want to thank you..For everything

Nhoj looks at Jin

Nhoj: Thank you, Jin.

Meanwhile

Hyro: I have writen the note..I can only imagin all of the pain you are all suffering

Meanwhile

BlackRiku is on top of a building, watching the rain come down

BlackRiku: I..Am I really a monster, can I really believe who I am..??

BlackRiku looks at a puddle, he could have sworn that he seen the face of Zamorack staring back at him

BlackRiku remembers what Hyro told him when he was a child and when they were still enemies

Hyro: You are the prince of darkness!! The Demigod of chaos!! Accept your fate in this world..

BlackRi*u thinks about what he says

BlackRiku: I refuse that fate..I want things to go back, to the past

The note from Hyro floats by him, he catches it and reads it

BlackRiku: o_o No way..

He is filled with joy and happiness, he starts running back to the church, and noticed that the storm is clearing

Hyro looks at the future, the fate is changing..Instead of him going back to fight..He goes back and looks at Nhoj

BlackRiku: Yes, I am still the same child you trained..

Nhoj: It's good to have you back

Hyro smiles, he now knows what he must do

Hey Goku, I think you should take it from here, because u are the character Hyro anyway lolz

08-Jun-2007 06:25:12

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396 Back to Top