Forums

Light Or Darkness 2, We Return

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396

Chrisn44

Chrisn44

Posts: 1,149 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-More Trouble-

Kyle has taken a long rest, so he can get more strength. He has just awoken.

Kyle: *wakes up and yawns* Man, I slept long.
Tim: About time you got up.
Kyle: Didn't expect you here.
Chris: *comes in* Dad! C'mon! Blackriku is in trouble!
Kyle: WHAT?!? Well, let's go!
Nhoj: *comes in surprisingly* Wait! He's not in trouble anymore, but Jin is.
Kyle: Ok, what have I missed?
Nhoj: Ali fell in love with Jin, but Blackriku killed Ali and he's about to kill Jin! He's....
Kyle: Making the biggest mistake of his life.
Nhoj: Right.
Kyle: Then we have to go now!

Kyle, Nhoj, Chris, Tyler, and Tim all start to stop Blackriku from killing Jin.

Kyle: I'll get my greater demon to fly us there so we can...
?????: Not so fast!
Kyle: You again!
Ethan: I know. Surprising, isn't it?
Kyle: No time for this! I have to help my friend!
Ethan: Not until we solve this!
Kyle: Fine. Nhoj, take my sons and protect them and try to stop Blackriku.
Nhoj: *nods*
Tim: And me?
Kyle: Your fighting with me.
Ethan: No prob. I can take on my little brothers.
????: But can u take on all 3 of us?
Kyle: Mike!
Ethan: Alright then. Darkness, triplicate! *makes 2 copies of darkness*
Kyle: Whoa, didn't see that coming.
Ethans: Try to get us!

That's when Kyle, Mike, and Tim charge at Ethan and his replicas. Kyle attacks the real Ethan, and they fight fiercly. Both blades are clashing loudly.

Kyle: I'm too strong for you.
Ethan: I don't think so! *spins around and stabs Kyle*
Kyle: Try that again.

Ethan does it one more time, but Kyle twirls his blade around and blocks the again, then stabs Ethan.

Ethan: So you have improved.

Tim: I never knew I'd be so good at fighting my own brother.
ER1(ethan replica1): Shut up! *does same move as the real Ethan but Tim blocks and stabs ER1*
Tim: Make me! *spins blade and knocks out ER1*
Mike: Neat. *shoots arrows into ER2's head*
Ethan: My clones are weak. Darkness, gather into me! *clones disapear*

07-Jun-2007 01:05:01

Chrisn44

Chrisn44

Posts: 1,149 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*continuing*

Ethan: Now to finsih you all off!!! *blade glows and he spins it which makes a blinding light*

Everyone is weak now. The blinding light weakened them all.

Ethan: That move was risky, but was worth it.
Kyle: I don't think so. *stabs him in the heart with blinding speed*
Ethan: *coughs out blood* My own brother defeated.....me. *dies*
Tim: You killed him! Alright! Kyle?

Kyle is sitting next to his dead brother.

Kyle: *sobs* What have I done?
Tim: He was evil! You had to kill him!
Kyle: No! Right when I stabbed him, I could feel he was possesed.
Tim: By who?!?
Kyle: I don't know. And I bet Ethan killed Erin.
Tim: No time now! We gotta go!
Kyle Ok, but help me up you 2. I am weak from the battle. The light doesn't injure young ones. He was trying to kill me.

Kyle whistles and his greater demon comes. They all fly to where Blackriku is. Hopefully, Nhoj kept Blackriku busy.

Kyle: This is it. Fireball, land!

The demon lands and Kyle runs toward the church. When the door opens, he sees Blackriku about to kill Jin and sees Nhoj injured.

Kyle: Blackriku! Don't make that big mistake! I know you want to kill her, but you'll kill someone you love! Don't make the same mistake I did! I killed my brother without realizing that he wasn't trying to kill me, but was possesed. Don't kill her!
Blackriku: Why not!? She loved Ali when she thought I was dead!
Kyle: Everyone makes mistakes. If you forgive Jin, she will love you and you both can get married.

Blackriku points his sword away from Jin.

Blackriku: I.......don't know what to do.

*End of Chapter*

07-Jun-2007 01:21:37

[#OME2M45GT]

[#OME2M45GT]

Posts: 245 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
................../:::,/```'''''''''''````-- ,:::\.........._________________............................
..................|::/ • • • • • • • • •|::: ......../...............................\...........................
...................\| • •„„„_ - -_„„„ •|::/......./.....HELL BUMPS YOU!........|.................___...
...................-|• • •õ-`|: ‘ -õ• •|:/|....../...._________________/.........._-~`` • • • \..
...................|;| • • • / • \ • • • | ;/__/..../..............................., ---~`` • ` • • • • , /..
...................`-| • • • ¯ ¯ • • • •|`_____/............................../` • • • • • •_•,•-````'.....
......................\ • •`¯¯¯¯` •,,- |,..................................../ • • • • • • /_,,__,,.........
........................`\ • • ¯• • /-` / ``~-,.............___........../ • •'~,,,_• `• • • •`|• •\........
.........................| •-¯¯¯ • /::::::::::::`/``¯/¯::::::::\......./• • • •• • • •\ /• • • |• • | \......
.....................,` •/¯¯\`~,/::::::::::::::/::::/::::/¯¯¯¯`-,_,| • • • • • • • |• • • •/• • •|•/......
................-~`:: • /::::::\•/::::::::::::::/::/``::::::::::::::::::/ `-_¯¯``~`¯ /`• • / • • / /.......
....._..-~`/::::::: •/:::::::/::::::::::::::/:::::::::::::::::::::::/:\ • •`-,,--,__/,__/,_, / '.........
.../::::::::/::::::::/::::::::/:::::::::::::/:::::::::\:::::::::::::::::\• •• •``~-~--~ ’..................
..|:::::::: ::::::::: :::::::/:::::::::::::/::::::::::::\:::::::::::: ::::::\ • • • • • /......................
./:\::::::: ::::::::: ::::::/::::::::::::/:::::::::::::::\::::::::

07-Jun-2007 01:36:59 - Last edited on 07-Jun-2007 01:45:05 by [#OME2M45GT]

[#OME2M45GT]

[#OME2M45GT]

Posts: 245 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
................../:::,/```'''''''''''````-- ,:::\.........._________________............................
..................|::/ • • • • • • • • •|::: ......../...............................\...........................
...................\| • •„„„_ - -_„„„ •|::/......./.....HELL BUMPS YOU!........|.................___...
...................-|• • •õ-`|: ‘ -õ• •|:/|....../...._________________/.........._-~`` • • • \..
...................|;| • • • / • \ • • • | ;/__/..../..............................., ---~`` • ` • • • • , /..
...................`-| • • • ¯ ¯ • • • •|`_____/............................../` • • • • • •_•,•-````'.....
......................\ • •`¯¯¯¯` •,,- |,..................................../ • • • • • • /_,,__,,.........
........................`\ • • ¯• • /-` / ``~-,.............___........../ • •'~,,,_• `• • • •`|• •\........
.........................| •-¯¯¯ • /::::::::::::`/``¯/¯::::::::\......./• • • •• • • •\ /• • • |• • | \......
.....................,` •/¯¯\`~,/::::::::::::::/::::/::::/¯¯¯¯`-,_,| • • • • • • • |• • • •/• • •|•/......
................-~`:: • /::::::\•/::::::::::::::/::/``::::::::::::::::::/ `-_¯¯``~`¯ /`• • / • • / /.......
....._..-~`/::::::: •/:::::::/::::::::::::::/:::::::::::::::::::::::/:\ • •`-,,--,__/,__/,_, / '.........
.../::::::::/::::::::/::::::::/:::::::::::::/:::::::::\:::::::::::::::::\• •• •``~-~--~ ’..................
..|:::::::: ::::::::: :::::::/:::::::::::::/::::::::::::\:::::::::::: ::::::\ • • • • • /......................
./:\::::::: ::::::::: ::::::/::::::::::::/:::::::::::::::\::::::::

07-Jun-2007 05:26:25

Hyro Silver

Hyro Silver

Posts: 1,916 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-Back to the Future Part II-

'I knew he was going to attack the town... I was hoping he would just read the letter and leave me be...' Hyro thought as he flew through the sky towards the burning village.

As he flew he recounted his past... well now the present. He thought what he should do, he orig***** went searching for Blackriku but that might do something horrible... He's already scared that he changed the future as is.

Hyro knew exactly what to do, he landed near the town and went inside as Tom Hanks. Everyone was alive, no casualties. Hyro was no where in sight so he just kept walking. He decided to go inside the scorched tavern, cause it looked like it needed some help.

As he went towards the tavern he saw a sphere on the ground. He walked over to it and picked it up. Uh oh, it's a future sphere, alows you to see the future... Hey that's a good thing!

Hyro ran outside to the dragon and used the sphere to see his present future. He saw Blackri*u ontop of Ali. Hyro's face went white and he felt cold with fear, then he saw Blackriku get up and Ali... well there was blood spewing out of him. Jin was near, crying. Nhoj was there infront of Jin and Blackriku looked right into Hyro's eyes.

'What have I done Hyro?'

Hyro flinched as he heard this mysterious voice. Blackriku and him were connected somehow... This mysterious line... Hyro had an idea, he took out a peice of paper and...

07-Jun-2007 19:51:01

Quick find code: 49-50-647-37767396 Back to Top