Forums

Nooby and the City of Secrets

Quick find code: 49-50-564-60198046

Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Posts: 3,732 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PLEASE NOTE, I HAVE QUIT RUNESCAPE AND RUNESCAPESMURDERER WILL BE CONTINUING THE STORY FROM PAGE 34 ONWARDS.
Hello and welcome to the story Nooby and the City of Secrets, sequel to Nooby and the Stone of Doom, (Quick find code: 49-50-621-55428296). Bio's are not accepted.
The Noob School has been created by the H.A.N. (Humans Against Noobs) group to try and remove these annoying people from the land, by teaching them how to play RuneScape and other things, however a few clever students were accidentaly included in this. The Series focuses on a group of 4 main characters, Nooby, his brother Ice, and their best friends Noobio and Nooberela, along with other friends: PD a very hyperactive gym teacher and Swelly, who is currently in prison for atempted murder, who together try to make there way though school with hilarious results. In the first story we find out that the 6 are all desendents from the 7th Barrows brother, Noobac. We also find out that the God Wars all started as the Gods tryed to control the Stone of Doom, a Stone that gave Zaros's powers to Zamorark. The Head Teacher of the School, Puttoc, finds the stone, but Swelly who has been posest by Zaros trys to get it first, Zaros gets the stone and goes to distroy Nooby, but Ice walks in and distroys Zaros while mad at Nooby. (A running gag is that Ice will be pushed off/into things by Nooby, and twarted by Nooby as he attempts to express his feelings for Nooberela, and a Dragon Minator called Snowball - Just saying so you understand the Jokes).

So now it is time for the second year at the Noob school, it should be a good one with Zaros distroyed... or is he?
Context
Page 1
Post 1 - Introduction and Context
Post 2 - Characters
Post 3 - Characters
Post 4 - List of Chapters
Post 5 - Reserved
Post 6 - List of Scab Series' + Chapters
Post 7 - List of Fans
Post 8 - Reserved
Post 9 - Thank You's and Reviews
Post 10 - Thread Rule

10-Jan-2010 16:55:28 - Last edited on 20-Apr-2012 23:24:41 by Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Main Characters:
Nooby - Nooby is the Main Character of the series. He is an average student at the noob school, at times can be random, forgetful and annoying, but has a good heart. He can have moments of briliance, but they normaly go away in a flash. His hobbies are naming things snowball and pushing his brother into things. He is meant to have the qualitys of the 6 famous barrows brothers in him.
Ice - Ice is the brother of Nooby, he is an inteligent Student who often gets very annoyed at being surounded by incompetent Noobs. He can be highly critical of his brothers mad plans but goes along with them anyway. He extremely likes one of his friends, if you catch my drift.
Nooberela - Nooberela is a friend of Nooby and Ice, although her name does not sugest it, she is highly inteligent, though can act a bit childish and can get over-exited in comparison to Ice's steady head. She loves school and learning.
Noobio - Noobio, like Nooby is basicaly a Noob who can show ocational briliance and is Nooby's best friend, also a friend to Ice. He seems happy enough going along with whatever Nooby wants to do.
PD - PD is a friend of Nooby who is extremely hyperactive, he teaches gym at the school as it is the most pointless thing they could think off.
Swelly - Swelly is a friend of Nooby, who is extremely random, and probably the most sterotypical noob out of the lot. He has been arested for atempted murder while being possest by Zaros.
Proffessor Puttoc - Is the head teacher at the School. He teaches O.L.H.A.T. (Odd lessons here and there).
Proffessor Geo - Proffessor Geo is one of the more famous teachers, he teaches combat. He is well liked by the students and seen as Puttoc's Deputy.
Proffessor Vinor - Is the Herblore Teacher, a hated teacher who loves the dark. He hates noobishness and is very annoyed by Nooby in perticuar.
Zaros - An evil character who wishes to rule the world and distroy Nooby. Remind you of anyone?

10-Jan-2010 16:55:48 - Last edited on 27-Feb-2010 15:54:45 by Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Main Characters:
Professor Zakos - A poor magic teacher, he works at the Noob school, his favourite student is Nooby, and he doesn't like Ice.
The Un-named Ghost - He is a ghost, who has no name, well he does, but the students can't find out as they don't have a ghost speak ammult, although he seams to be friendly to them.

10-Jan-2010 16:55:59 - Last edited on 23-Feb-2010 21:35:43 by Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

List of Chapters
Chapter 1 - The Worst Birthday Ever - Page 2
Chapter 2 - Plans - Page 2
Chapter 3 - The Breakout - Page 2
Chapter 4 - Shopping in Varrock - Page 3
Chapter 5 - How to make an Entrance - Page 3
Chapter 6 - Sorting - Page 4
Chapter 7 - Farming - Page 6
Chapter 8 - Dungeoneering - Page 8
Chapter 9 - Gnomeball... PD Style! - Page 9
Chapter 10 - The Warning - Page 9
Chapter 11 – The Pathway is opened - Page 10
Chapter 12 – The City of Secrets - Page 11
Chapter 13 - The Combat Club - Page 13
Chapter 14 - The Attack - Page 15
Chapter 15 - The Office - Page 17
Chapter 16 - Mission Impossible - Page 20
Chapter 17 - The Christmas Special - Page 24

10-Jan-2010 16:56:05 - Last edited on 23-Dec-2010 13:13:29 by Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

List of Scab Series' and Chapters
Scab Edition by RuneScapesMurderer
1 - Page 8
2 - Page 9
3 - Page 14
4 - Page 14
5 - Page 17

SCAB CHAPTERS - THE HOSTILE TAKEOVER SERIES by Icedog1003
1 - Page 15
2 - Page 19
Scab Chapters - Darkrose826 Edition by Darkrose 826
1 - Page 17
2 - Page 18

10-Jan-2010 16:56:17 - Last edited on 20-Apr-2012 23:26:35 by Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

List of Fans of the Nooby Series:
Total Fans: 39
Snakus Viper
Callum 232
Ashfaq Rulz <-- Claim's to be a Super Fan
Hedmaster50
George C69 <-- Hasn't posted, but is a friend of mine
Icedog1003 <-- Claim's to be a Super Ultra Mega Fan
Swellgel406
Cableboy4
Elliotsme
Zip510
Rich Lord 5
Son Goku01
Buleadriver
Willhelm7
War Lord997
Forest Fore
Joel00456
Pie4me6
Eggypants 2
Sabers712
Eregon565
Futile Crush
Trainboy567
Samkelly10 <-- Claim's to be a Super Mega Dragon Cheese Flavoured Pie Computer Ultra Nooby Fan
Knight11456 <-- 25th Fan
Kilner66
Dr JRifleX39
VegasPro10 <-- Claim's to be an an ultra awsome funny fan who loves the nooby series!
Cmjred7
Darkrose826
Loz Da Fishy
Sir Vyvin
Blyste
Nir491
noobkilla58
Solar Wolf
Bonham 125
Carsten 901
Zarak Khan 3

10-Jan-2010 16:56:32 - Last edited on 05-Jan-2011 15:37:37 by Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Thank You's
The first thankyou could only really go to Icedog1003. He has been a fan of my storys since my first one 3 or 4 years ago, but much more importantly he has been a briliant friend. He has inspired me to write many of the chapters in the Nooby First story (The Stone of Doom), convinced me to finish that story, and to start this one. So thank you Icedog :)
The second thankyou must go to Christputtoc2 - (Puttoc is his bio) A few years ago he wrote a briliant Noob story story that inspired me to start writing in the first place. He helped me I as discoved my writing style. So thank you Chris :)
The third thankyou goes to a person who is currently called VegasPro10, but who I call Tom. He has been a great friend and fan of the Nooby Series, he has helped convince me to write chapters when I just don't feel like it, with his 'Scap Chapters'. He's helped me come up with idea's for the story, and for jokes. So thank you Tom :)
Reviews
This is a place on the thread I shall place some of my favouite coments, and reviews.
RuneScape's Murderer:
This story is so far, a great improvement from the Stone of Doom, in this one the plot is coming around nicely :D I think it is still overly random, but I can talk! Look at The Saradomin Adventures xD So so far, I give it 9/10! Congratz :D
DarkRose826:
This should be one of the leading Noob stories. Unlike most Noob stories this has gone through a series, and the storyline stays exciting, and it doesn't drift from the funniness into seriousness like most Noob stories. I find it nice that you write in script, So it's easier to understand. I'm not trying to criticize Prose but it's sometimes hard to read with the words all jumbled up together like so:
Chapter 1a - The Worst Birthday Ever
Nooby - Ready or not! Here I come!
Ice - Ugh... do we have to play Hide and Seek?
Nooby - It's my birthday!
Ice - Actually it's mine... O_o Nooberela - It is Ice's birthday Nooby

10-Jan-2010 16:56:44 - Last edited on 21-Dec-2010 16:08:02 by Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Reviews continued:
Nooby - If it was Ice's birthday I’d have written down it on my calendar (checks, it has "Nooby's Birthday" written on it) see! It's my birthday!
Nooberela - It has "Nooby's Birthday" written on everyday
Nooby - I love birthdays!
Noobio - I love cake!
You keep people laughing and wanting more.
Thread Rules:
1. No Spaming
2. No offencive Language
3. You may ask me to read a thread
4. You may post to say new chapters of your story are out
5. Free bumps are aloud
6. Don't let the Thread get attack by the Page 51 monster!
7. All Jagex rules apply
8. Every fan of the story, if they so desire, has the right to make a Scab Chapter Series.

You may Now post! :D

10-Jan-2010 17:25:38 - Last edited on 23-Dec-2010 11:41:51 by Snakus Viper

Quick find code: 49-50-564-60198046 Back to Top