Forums

Nooby and the City of Secrets

Quick find code: 49-50-564-60198046

Darkrose826

Darkrose826

Posts: 2,619 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have been posting for at least 2 years! I have kept up with this story but have only recently decided to post! I had a noob story a year ago, i experienced it going through Page 51!(That was because of Vacation and a LOT of school)
I have 2 Noob stories now, one is quite successful.
Learn to shut your trap and keep out of other peoples business willya?
Why do you have a grudge against everyone you see? Try being a role model for once instead of a Bum! You should be honored to have people like your ideas. What if we didn't like your ideas? What if no one ever posted on your story because they didn't like your ideas?
EDIT: Sorry Snakus, I'm just fed up with him.

22-Dec-2010 20:14:54 - Last edited on 22-Dec-2010 20:23:22 by Darkrose826

Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Posts: 3,732 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tom, techically what you are doing is fan fiction, which has been around for centuries. You didn't invent the concept. You may well be the first person to do it on RuneScape (i'm not going to check every thread to find out) but you did not invent the idea. The difference is that that is Ice's thread, so he can ask you not to do it, but this is my thread and I don't mind. I can't think of a single time apart from this Ice has copyed you. As to them spoiling your fun, I can understand what you mean, but I think it is a case of, to quote Michael Duncan, "Not wanting to share the toy with the other children."
Tom, one last thing before you reply to this or anything. Please, as a friend, can you drop this? :( I'm really sick and tired of it, so please stop :(
Also, I'll add it to my reading list DarkRose.

22-Dec-2010 23:25:57 - Last edited on 22-Dec-2010 23:28:53 by Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Posts: 3,732 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lol :P I know what you mean, I'm not that keen on Noob Tale tbh, but meh ^_^ Once I start re-writing it will probably just be a random story, as Nooby will get all the best jokes. On a Nooby Note, I PROMISE (cross my heart and hope to die - or however it goes) that I will write the Christmas Special tomorrow.
EDIT: Also, I've started planning the end of Nooby and the City of Secrets. This is a good thing, because it will mean the story will have a better plot, and then whenever I finish it there will always be Nooby and the Prisoner of Ardougne (or whatever I call the next one) to go on too. :)

22-Dec-2010 23:37:53 - Last edited on 22-Dec-2010 23:40:52 by Snakus Viper

Quick find code: 49-50-564-60198046 Back to Top