Forums

Nooby and the City of Secrets

Quick find code: 49-50-564-60198046

Caedo
Jun Member 2022

Caedo

Posts: 1,052 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The movie will hopefully be released on RunescapesMurderer and SnakusViper, like Snakus said, it is in early stages... we havnt even filmed yet!! But we need to plan acting roles, scripts... the works!!! We dont have an exact date when we start filming... but we hope to have gottn the acting roles and voice acting covered within the month :P Signature

17-Jul-2010 09:31:25

Icedog1003

Icedog1003

Posts: 1,594 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Snakus! Tom! you still exist! i've been logging on every day to find neither of you were on.
On a similar note...
Yay! i might be part of a movie i didn't know about yet :D We'll need to discuss how to bypass things like snowball the minotaur.
And finally, last week of school :O i cant understand how its come so fast. It almost seems its not really the last week ^_^ .

20-Jul-2010 16:31:51 - Last edited on 20-Jul-2010 20:52:19 by Icedog1003

[#6WB9K53QW]

[#6WB9K53QW]

Posts: 400 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
good story also im using my freaking dsi oh and heres a bio
name:shane
job:is a student
appearance:a sweet bod no girls can resist and other things girls like :) likes:nooberella(just to make him and ice fight :) )
dislikes:chickens

22-Jul-2010 06:20:56 - Last edited on 22-Jul-2010 06:23:21 by [#6WB9K53QW]

Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Posts: 3,732 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Real Ice is right, I have indeed said no bio's, so no sorry, + that explains why you haven't been on web fake Ice, as I've been tring to tell your something for a week or so. You'll find out once your charger is fixed. :)
As to a new chapter, I've read a book recently (finished it this morning :) ), that may or may not have anything to do with this story... so my head may or may not be full of inspiration... and red stuff. A lot of red stuff.
Edit 1: I'm working on the New chapter atm, but before I do that I need to fix the last one, it made no sence! I haven't a clue what I was thinking/doing while writing that, but most of it seems to have happened only in my mind and I didn't actually write anything down!
Edit 2: I've fixed the last chapter, I advise you all to read it, it actually makes some sence now.
Edit 3: Thanks for the Bumps 17dragon92 and Ballenster

24-Jul-2010 17:00:02 - Last edited on 25-Jul-2010 19:01:33 by Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Chapter 12a – The City of Secrets
(It is early November, and for the last few days no one has talked of anything but the City of Secrets, including our heroes)
Noobio – So you guys know nothing about it?
Ice – No, wish I did though
Noobererla – I’m sure I know something about it, it’s in one of my books at home :(
P.D. – Maybe we could ask a teacher?
Nooby – You know, that’s not a bad idea, teachers know stuff, they try and tell me stuff all the time, Nooby, don’t put that in your mouth, Nooby, if you don’t do your homework your going to fail, Nooby, if you do that one more time you’re going to prison
Ice – What was that last one?
Nooby – Nothing! I heard nothing, who said nothing? I defiantly said nothing.
P.D. – Well, I think it’s defiantly worth asking Professor Geo, it’s because of him that I’m coping with my sherbet addiction :) Lots of Chocolate (checks bag for his hourly bar of “Chocolate, now with 62% more Sugar!”) Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There’s no chocolate!
(Everyone stares at him)
P.D. – I’m fine... it’s not, like, it’s not like I n-n-n-need it...
(They all queue outside Professor Geo’s combat class, where two other students walk up to our group of heroes, George and a girl who they have never talked to before, Claire)
George – So, do you guys have a clue what’s going on? Your normally quite good at things like this.
Nooby – I know that we sort of found out about the stone of doom, but we’re not detectives or something.
Noobio – Oh no! I’ve lost my pen!
Nooby – Well, where was the last place you saw it?
Noobio – If I knew that I wouldn’t have lost it, would I.
Nooby – Well, you always have a pen with you, no matter what, and you have one pocket on your person. You have no hat on, so because after you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, no matter however improbable must be true, so logically, your pen must be in your pocket.

24-Jul-2010 18:37:21 - Last edited on 25-Jul-2010 10:32:58 by Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Snakus Viper

Chapter 12b - The City of Secrets
Noobio- :O ! It is! How did you do that?
Nooby – Elementary my dear Noobio.
Claire – That was Brilliant Nooby :)
Nooby * Thanks... I guess :)
Geo – You can come in class.
(They all enter, and take their seats)
Geo – Today class we are going to learn about the combat triangle, basically it’s like Rock, Paper, Scissors. In Rock, Paper, Scissors, Rock beats Scissors, Scissors beats Paper, and Paper beats Rock.
Nooby (Whispering) – Paper beats rock? Give me a boulder and you a piece of paper and lets see who win would win a fight.
Nooberela – Erm.. Sir?
Geo – Yes? Do you have a Question?
Nooberela – I was wondering sir, if you could tell us about the chamber of secrets.
Geo * I’m afraid I can’t, unless I have some flimsy argument that it’s related to my subject.
Nooberela – But wouldn’t whatever attacked the rat have to have used some form of combat?
Geo – That sounds like a flimsy argument, so yes, I can tell you what I know. Prifddinas is in the land of the Elves, and the oldest settlement in RuneScape. The Elves can transform crystal by singing, and Prifddinas is made of crystal. During the 4th age many Elves came went east to Kandarin and the other Human Kingdoms, including the Cadarn Clan, and with them gone the Iorwerth Clan has ceased control of the city. They will not allow anyone to enter, which is why we know so little about it. There is a legend that an unknown Lord, one who was even more powerful than the current gods, fled there after his destruction at the start of the god wars, and that he created a pathway into the city, through which he planned to unleash a monster on the Noob School, to destroy those who were children of Noobs, to eradicate them from the world.
(The whole class stand there, in silence).
Nooby – I wasn’t listening to that story, how long until the movie comes out?
---------------------------
Find out what happens next, only on Nooby and the City of Secrets

24-Jul-2010 18:38:44 - Last edited on 25-Jul-2010 10:31:08 by Snakus Viper

Quick find code: 49-50-564-60198046 Back to Top