Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Destiny: A tyrant's authority for crime and a fool's excuse for failure."
~Ambrose Bierce
"It is better to kill one hundred innocents than to let one guilty person go."
~Dolores Ibarruri

Here we are again, again, again...uhhh...yeah. Here we are again. =P Serene End's the name, and I'm bringing you my fifth story here on the Story Forum. It is known as Living Crime - a story filled with tragedy and agony. As with all the stories I've made thus far, this is pure fantasy and this is the way I think of things, okay? Because I do know if I don't have this little warning up, I will be comments regarding it. Soooo...yeah.

And FOR THE LOVE of maturity and peoples, please follow my rules. I cannot stress this point out any further. Why? Because on my previous thread, Crimson, I had a little troll spam my thread when I was page one-hundred, and sadly robbed me and my readers of the 1,000th post. So, please take consideration of people's feelings into your account for doing something that may seem irrational, thanks.

Have a question about storyline, characters, or anything regarding the story? Ask me! I'll be happy to answer! ^_^ (just no silly questions pl0x!)

Here are the Quick Find Codes (QFC) to my other stories if you wish to read them:

QFC for The World in Flames: 49-50-582-57394631
QFC for The World in Flames 2: 49-50-924-57913680
QFC for Rays that Shine: 49-50-430-58536684
QFC for Crimson: 49-50-252-59241445

I appreciate your time and I hope you enjoy! ^_^

Many thanks,
Serene End
The end
is only
the beginning...

11-May-2010 00:38:15 - Last edited on 24-Dec-2014 17:52:12 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Bio Format
-----------

Name:
Race:
Which Army does he\she fight for?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Short History:
Family:

Fan List
----------
Ark Von Doom - A great fan with 1337 roleplaying skillz! o.o Our local actor on the stage!

Kitties Rule - Great fan and local master of pie and cabbage. o:

Seph - THE MEMES, JACK.

RandomKate - OH, YOU.

Your Face3 - Fan and writer of the story The Many Fates of Gielinor.

RantN Rave - Fan and that local 'random when he's bored' guy! O_o

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rules
-----------------
1. Please do not spam as it's disruptive and can rob my fans of achievements (you'll know what I mean if you look at Page 100 on my Crimson story thread)

2. Please do not start flamming me or anyone that reads this or any other story. Do not post on my thread if you have absolutely NOTHING to say that others may find wrong and/or rude. My fans and I are mature people, so we don't tolerate immature comments.

3. Do not create nor post controversial comments for doing this could cause a flame war and this flame spams the thread. While I welcome criticism, I don't like controversial things. So, if you have some controversy to say, please do not say it.

4. Please do not copy off other people's bios WITHOUT the permission to do so.

5. Do not be angry or sad if I do not accept your bio. Do not flame\spam this thread, me, or anyone else.

6. All other Jagex rules (Forums and In-game) apply.

Remember, responsibly is something important and you are responsible for everything you do. Breaking any of these rules will lead to you getting reported. I do not hand out warning as whatever you've done is your fault, so whatever you do, I'll report on the spot.
The end
is only
the beginning...

11-May-2010 00:38:50 - Last edited on 01-Nov-2013 16:45:43 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Quick find code: 49-50-532-60959163
Thread title: Living Crime
Page number in thread:
Name of offender:
Type of offence:

Accepted Bios
---------------
Varon Denatay created by Kitties Rule
Ainauh'Imendas'Lenat created by Seph
Bartholomew Nyll created by Ark Von Doom
Lite Vertak created by RantN Rave

Achievements
------------
First Post - achieved May 10
First Fan Comment! - achieved by Seph
100th Post ~ achieved by Ark Von Doom
200th Post ~ achieved by RantN Rave
300th Post ~ achieved by Serene End
400th Post ~ achieved by Serene End
500th Post ~ achieved by Serene End

First Chapter - achieved on Page 3
Tenth Chapter - achieved on Page 22
Twentieth Chapter - achieved on Page 41

##Table of Content##

Prologue - Page 3 (8 posts)
Chapter 1: A Cold Touch - Page 4-5 (11 posts)
Chapter 2: A Piece of History - Page 6-7 (7 posts)
Chapter 3: The View of What's to Come - Page 8-9 (14 posts)
Chapter 4: Killer Instinct - Page 11-12 (12 posts)
Chapter 5: Bloody Congregation - Page 14-15 (14 posts)
Chapter 6: Calamity - Page 15-16 (11 posts)
Chapter 7: Disembodied Glance - Page 17 (8 posts)
Chapter 8: The Catacombs of Zion - Page 18-19 (10 posts)
Chapter 9: Deathly Secrets - Page 21-22 (10 posts)
Chapter 10: The Destroyer Part 1 - Page 22-23 (6 posts)
Chapter 11: The Destroyer Part 2 - Page 24 (6 posts)
Chapter 12: Vague Premonitions - Page 26 (6 posts)
Chapter 13: Inside The Fire - Page 27-28 (7 posts)
Chapter 14: Blood Purge - Page 28-29 (11 posts)
Chapter 15: Overtaking - Page 30-31 (13 posts)
Chapter 16: Into the Enemy's Arms - Page 33-34 (11 posts)
Chapter 17: L'odio è Nato - Page 34-35 (13 posts)
Chapter 18: Zin's Return - Page 36-37 (10 posts)
Chapter 19: Going Under - Page 38-39 (13 posts)
Chapter 20: Out From Under - Page 41 (7 posts)
Chapter 21: A Brush with Another - Page 43-44 (5 posts)
Chapter 22: The Dawn of the Blight - Page 44-45 (12 posts)
Chapter 23: Anathema - Page 46-47 (11 posts)
Chapter 24: Truth Told Before - Page 47-49 (15 posts)
The end
is only
the beginning...

11-May-2010 00:39:09 - Last edited on 01-Nov-2013 16:45:55 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Chapter 25: Aggress - Page 50-52 (19 posts)
Chapter 26: Into the Quandary - Page 53-55 (27 posts)
Chapter 27: The Last Hope - Page 57-59 (20 posts)
Chapter 28: Hoffnungslos - Page 60-62 (19 posts)
Renaissance: The End of Living Crime - Page 62-64 (25 Posts)
Extras - Page 65-66 (11 posts)
\\Protagonists//-
Name: Modello "Del" Mercer
Race: Human
Birth date: March 20th
Weapon: A short, leaf shaped blade. At the bottom of the handle is a curved spike. The actual blade is a light gray, and the hilt is a dark gray. His left fingerless glove has small spikes on the knuckles should he get into a fist fight. He also carries a small, one foot sized dagger that is strapped on the left side of his hip. It also has a leaf shape to it but it is a much darker gray than the actual blade.
Which Army does he fight for?: The Mercenaries of Avdima
Appearance: About 6'1 feet tall, he has long blonde hair that is in a braided ponytail. His face is very concealed. The closed collar of his jacket concealed the lower half of his face (to chin to mid bridge of nose) and he wears a mask like you would see at a masquerade festival party back in the Renaissance time period. The colors of his mask is mainly black, but there is trimming around the edges that is a ruby red. He has emerald green eyes. He also wears a black caviler. He wears a long sleeved jacket that is not open in the front at all and that the collar of the jacket is all around his head and it conceals his face. He wears black fingerless gloves, black long pants, and black leather mid shin boots.
The end
is only
the beginning...

11-May-2010 00:40:38 - Last edited on 09-Aug-2011 00:35:50 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Personality: After the spread of the plague, Modello became very cold. He remains very silent and is a man of few words. Modello mainly cares for himself, and nobody else. If leaving a comrade to die was for his benefit, he'd do it. Modello is very emotionless and is numb to other people's feelings. He is close hearted and mainly thinks for himself. In battle he is ruthless, willing to kill anyone in the most violent and merciless of ways. This doesn't mean he doesn't plan out his attacks. However, he believes that somebody out let the plague out. This gives him indignation to find the one.
Short History: Doesn't speak of it.
Family: The whereabouts of Modello's father are unknown. His entire family was taken by disease.
----
Name: Moriah Rona
Birth date: May 10th
Weapon: Possesses possibly the greatest ability at magic in the current population of people among Iericho and Avdima. Her abilities include the birth given ability to heal those who are harmed. She can use Ancient Magic, and the original spellbook.
Which Army does she fight for?: The Mercenaries of Avdima
Appearance: About 5'4 feet tall, she has dark brown hair that is up to her neck with a few bangs covering the sides of her face. With pale blue eyes, her skin was pale. She wears a sapphire blue long sleeved shirt. Her left sleeve was long and cuffed back to her elbow, while her right sleeve is the color black and is the length of about her entire upper arm. Her shirt comes down like a trench coat in the back, only it is the length to about her mid thigh and is split in the middle. Her pants are long and are black, with her boots reaching up to her mid thigh and they are also black.
The end
is only
the beginning...

11-May-2010 00:41:24 - Last edited on 03-May-2011 00:04:16 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Personality: She is highly intelligent, and is the main researcher to create stronger spells to keep the plague at bay. Outside of research, she is extremely bossy and insults other a lot, especially her comrade Richard Narcissus. She also is the type who enjoys arguing, and is always the one that HAS to get the final word. She is rather sarcastic and enjoys making fun of others who have a lower intelligence than her. Other than the rude and mean one, she can be rather calm and laid back. However, when she is around the poor people, she changes. She becomes kind and selfless - healing others who are wounded by the abuses of the soldiers or who are perhaps sick. This change may be due to her past, being the type that never got the luxury of being afloat. She is especially mean and rude to royals.
Short History: Born and partly raised in the capital East Ardougne. Moriah's family wasn't the richest, and guards continued to abuse the family for payment of taxes, rent, etc Even killing her only brother, who stood before the guards protecting his family from their abuses. She barely knew most of her family as they died of illness before she was five years of age. Because her family was so poor, they were unable to afford treatment for rather minor diseases, that ultimately claimed their lives. When she was the age of five, pretty much her entire family were lost besides her father and mother - but even they were not strong. Their health did begin to fail, and they fell ill. But Moriah discovered while crying over her parent's near dead bodies that she had the ability to heal illness.
The end
is only
the beginning...

11-May-2010 00:42:38 - Last edited on 03-May-2011 00:03:45 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Her hands glowed green, and the color of her parent's skin returned to normal. They were amazed, in shock of their child's great power. She was seven when this happened, and shortly after, guards broke into the house looking for young Moriah. They knew of her ability, and they wanted it for their reasons - even if her parents did not want her to go or not. She and her parents fled from the house, and this was when the plague first broke out. The guards that chased them were easily taken. And shortly after, Moriah's parents died too. The young girl tried so hard to heal them, but were unable to. She thought she could save them, so when she couldn't she was hopeless. She was left crying over her dead parent's bodies.
Until two strangers help her escape. She was left running from city to city. But growing older and older, she read more and more books about the ways of magic. At the age of fifteen, she began creating a rune stone that could repel the disease. And so she created the stone two years later when she was about to turn seventeen. And so, the walls of the cities, Avdima and Iericho, were reformed by this stone. And since then, Moriah has been a source of medical needs and knowledge.
Family:
Older Brother: Was murdered by the East Ardougne guard. No charges were pressed against the guards.
Entire Family: All taken by illness.
The end
is only
the beginning...

11-May-2010 00:42:55 - Last edited on 03-May-2011 00:03:11 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Name: Prince Allister Lucius of Avdima
Birth date: December 2nd
Weapon: A holy blade that was blessed in the holy waters of Saradomin. With a Saradomin star as the cross-guard of the sword, the blade is silver and about 36 inches, and the grip of the sword is golden yellow just like the Saradomin star. Being blessed, his blade is enchanted with the powers of Saradomin. So, Allister may use lighting. He also has a kiteshield made of the same material as his armour. In the center of his shield is the symbol of Saradomin.
Which Army does he fight for?: The Kingdom of Avdima
Appearance: Standing at about 6'0 feet tall, his skin is pale white most likely due to the plague. His jet black hair is geled back, clearing his face of bangs besides the four covering in between his eyes and a silght part of his eye. His hair only goes down to the top of his neck. His eyes are an indigo purple.
His entire body (besides his head) is coated in the only known item created by blurite rock, giving the armour a light blue appearance. He wears a Saradomin cloak that is reaches down to his feet. His armour's pauldrons are long, going down to about the beginning of his forearm. It's long, growing thin until reaching his forearm with a blunt point. The Faulds of his armour are short, reaching down to his mid-thigh. His boots' length starts right below his knee.
Personality: Just and peaceful, Allister himself will fight a battle for peace. Regardless of his title, Allister had been trained to fight and die for his kingdom. But he mainly uses violence as a last resort, if he believes there is a way to settle the conflict through discussion. He resents every little bit about war, but does his best to keep his people from being harmed in the crossfire. Allister, being a Saradominist, always believes that order will make the peace return. Allister does his best never to hate a single thing, believing that is a sign of Zamorak.
The end
is only
the beginning...

11-May-2010 00:43:54

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Short History: Living in the city of Varrock, the Lucius family were friends of King Roald and his family. They never looked down upon others, but helped those who were lower with their knowledge of Saradomin and all his wisdom. At the age of 14, Allister was told about the plague's incredible sweep across the land. killing millions in the process. So, they retreated to Lumbridge, with the help of the Thymos family, created two cities where Lumbridge and Draynor would be. They had no idea where the plague was as nobody was dying. With the help of pretty much everybody that retreated this way, the cites of Avdima and Iericho were formed. There was peace between the two cities for about three years, until food and water began to run out, and one couldn't just walk out of the city to get such supplies as the plague was out there. So, Iericho started a civil war with Avdima by attacking them.
Family:
King of Avdima, Leopold Lucius is still alive.
Queen of Avdima, Edith Lucius is still alive.
His twin sister, Alena, is still alive.
Adopted Brother, Daniel Adlay, is still alive.
All other family was lost to the plague.
The end
is only
the beginning...

11-May-2010 00:44:34

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Name: Princess Alena Lucius of Avdima
Birth date: December 2nd
Weapon: A Yew Longbow with the symbol of Saradomin craved in it. The head of all her arrows are in the shape of Saradomin Stars and were blessed in holy water. This gives them the ability to shoot lighting at an enemy.
Which Army does she fight for?: The Kingdom of Avdima
Appearance: About 5'5 feet tall. Just like her brother, her skin is pale white most likely due to the plague. Her jet black hair is long, reaching down to her upper back. Her face has four bangs covering in between her eyes and a slight part of her eye. Her eyes are an indigo purple.
Her entire body (besides her head) is coated in a light steel armour, all of which is edged in a glided trim. She wears a Saradomin cloak that is reaches down to her feet. Her armour's pauldrons are long, going down to about the beginning of her forearm. It's long, growing thin until reaching his forearm with a blunt point. The Faulds of her armour are long, reaching down the mid-calf. Her boots' length starts right below his knee. All her armour is light, weighing about 11 pounds due to being a ranger.
Personality: Her personality is only slightly different from her brother's. She believes is justice, peace, and all of the wisdom Saradomin gave. She hates all forms of war, and would rather talk it out then fight it out. Alena, being a Saradominist, always believes that order will make the peace return. She dislikes not being able to help someone who is sad. There is only two different between Alena and her brother, regardless of her peaceful personality, she hides the fact that she is extremely resentful, setting her hate upon Tamir for starting a pointless war. And Alena is a mugwump.
The end
is only
the beginning...

11-May-2010 00:45:46 - Last edited on 25-Jul-2010 17:46:53 by Serene End

Quick find code: 49-50-532-60959163 Back to Top