Forums

RS Story Contest - Survivor 2

Quick find code: 49-50-509-63216305

Aeraie

Aeraie

Posts: 9,100 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mors -

Poly's post about his vote describes his/her reason why s/he voted for me. In it, s/he says that my writing took a bigger affect on Poly than Mors' did. Whether this is an error in the pot and Poly meant to say Snow but wrote Mors instead or truly thought it was Mors, Leb, and myself in the final is only know to Poly.

19-Dec-2011 21:56:10

Venmi

Venmi

Posts: 14,744 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Guys, if you can get a hold of any authors who haven't voted yet, tell them to get a hold of me in game or if they can't, have them vote on here. I don't know the threads of many of these authors, and these votes need to come in soon. I only have four, and that's not enough to determine a winner.

Edit: I currently have votes from Rune Wolf12, Mors Et Vita, Polymath and iChuk.

~Mitch

21-Dec-2011 16:14:35 - Last edited on 21-Dec-2011 18:10:42 by Venmi

Venmi

Venmi

Posts: 14,744 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Okay, at this rate, it seems pointless to get any other votes, so with the four votes I have, I will reveal the winner.

The first vote was by RuneWolf 12 and it goes to Lebbeh for being “the most consistent and creative throughout.”

The second vote was by iChuk and it goes to Snow because, “he improved the most out of the three finalists, and that is what these contests are all about.” (I did*’t quote this when it was said, so sorry if it’s not accurate, Chuk.)

The third vote was by Polymath and it goes to Aeraie for having entries with the most impact.

We are at a tie, with one vote for each person. Every single one of you deserve the victory, but only one can win. Let's see the last vote.

The fourth and final vote was by Mors Et Vita. His reason for this vote is that this person had, "the best entries." This vote goes to the winner of the Survivor 2 contest. That person is...

LEBBEH!

Congratulations, Lebbeh. Talk to me in-game and we can discuss your prizes. And congratulations to all contestants for participating and making it as far as you did. A big congratulations to our three finalists, who made it with good entries and good strategies. I am happy I was able to host this contest. Until next time.

~Mitch

22-Dec-2011 03:46:09

Borna Coric

Borna Coric

Posts: 3,785 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ah, it's been a great contest. I'm surprised I could snatch that from you, Snow and Aeraie, as you really did outclass me toward the end.

I think it's a great reflection to point out the fact that, really, we were voted as equal winners. Building on that, the reasoning for each highlights an individual attribute that each of us brought to the contest.

Thanks for hosting it, Mitch. And to the contestants, thanks for keeping me on my toes.

22-Dec-2011 03:50:33

Quick find code: 49-50-509-63216305 Back to Top