Forums

RS Story Contest - Survivor 2

Quick find code: 49-50-509-63216305

Mr Jeeves84

Mr Jeeves84

Posts: 1,816 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Figure I'll give this a shot. :P

-----------------------

"Grim is a poor choice of words, in my opinion. I like to think I'm a cheery sort of fellow, really. Perhaps not your barrel of laughs or a frolic in the meadow, but I appreciate a good bit of gallows humor when I hear it. And more often than not, my friends aren't *terribly* unhappy to see me when I pop in for my visit. I like to think of myself as a...fair weather friend, that's it. Except probably more like a once-in-a-lifetime weather friend. Still, it's better than nothing, eh?

...But Reaper's pretty accurate, I suppose."

13-Oct-2011 03:22:15

Venmi

Venmi

Posts: 14,744 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The twist round is now over. Entries will be judged now. Expect the results soon.

Edit: I love how my computer's clock compared to the forum time is accurate to the very second. ^_^

~Mitch

13-Oct-2011 16:00:00 - Last edited on 13-Oct-2011 16:08:07 by Venmi

Venmi

Venmi

Mors Et Vita: You surprise me every time I see your writing. You’re not very huge on big plots, but you can entrance people with your words. With such a short entry, it is very hard to have an impact with words, but you kept me hooked with each word. I was quite impressed to see your style alive even in only a hundred words. Great job saying all you needed to; that definitely seems hard for you. Not sure what else to say to be honest.

Mr Jeeves84: Haha! This is quite interesting and definitely different than what I was expecting. This is a great use of dialogue. The once-in-a-lifetime weather reference was quite clever, so great job with choosing the right things to say. This is a quality entry, and with very few words, there isn’t much more for me to say.

The winner of this twist round will have claim to the open spot in the competition. That winner is…

Mors Et Vita!

Congratulations! Round three will be posted soon.

As for you, Mr Jeeves, I think you may still be able to secure a place in the contest. One Bourbon has not shown his face around here since round one, so I am going to give him a few days to show himself. If he doesn’t in five days, you will be taking his place. (Round three needs eight people. You’ll see why in a few minutes.)

13-Oct-2011 16:12:21

Venmi

Venmi

Round three is now up. If there are any conflicts in terms of being able to get together with your teammate because of timezone issues, let me know and it can always be adjusted. This round is tricky and there will be leeway and maybe an extension. We'll see.

~Mitch

13-Oct-2011 16:19:27

Quick find code: 49-50-509-63216305 Back to Top