Forums

The Empty Lord

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303

[#5AGSIZET9]

[#5AGSIZET9]

Posts: 3,564 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
------------------------------------
"What?" demanded Drakan, rising to his feet. The Sons of Raldeir were gathered around the small, decaying table in the old dining hall of their dilapidated castle. Their hooded master sat in one of the chairs, between Drakan and Dessous. "You expect us to give up one of our number to attack Zaros directly?"
The man's mouth curled into a smile. "It is part of the plan," he replied serenely.
Drakan held his tongue. "Who, then?"
"One that is already in position to do so, well disguised and trusted in Zaros's security itself."
He didn't need to say more. All the eyes around the table looked at Kuura. Kuura'* face didn't show any reaction right away. "Are the details taken care of?" he asked.
The man smiled again. "I guarantee you, you will be left alone with Zaros. It is up to you to vanquish him. Just remember, he is no use to me dead. Bring him before me alive."
"Understood."
The man stood up. "Dessous and Kuura, you need to come with me. To stay away from Senntisten and Carralangar any longer, especially on the eve of Zaros's speech, would raise suspicion." Dessous and Kuura rose with him, and they moved toward the stone doorway. "Drakan and Malak," the man said before leaving, "remember, when I signal, to do that mission we discussed."
Drakan nodded. "Rest assured," he said, and then the three left for Senntisten.
--------------------------------------------
"All the preparations are complete, my Lord," said Azzanadra as Zaros put on his regal attire.
"Good," he replied only half-heartedly. "Is my security in place?"
"Yes, Lord. Akthanakos is in the crowd, and Spyridon is watching from the ramparts."
Zaros hugged Calina and kissed Esther as he approached the doorway that led out onto the balcony that overlooked the city. Zaros sighed. "I guess it's time. Wish me luck."
Zaros threw open the doors and, with a swish of his royal cape, walked out to face his people.

26-Aug-2008 04:22:55 - Last edited on 28-Aug-2008 05:27:33 by [#5AGSIZET9]

[#SFYWDQCRD]

[#SFYWDQCRD]

Posts: 1,865 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Boo-*ah-choo*-marks...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Royal signature of heir to throne of Sparx,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(¯`•._)Mëmbër×Ïñ×Wrî†êrš×Õƒ×Rûñë§cåpë(¯`•._)
(¨`*^¤„¸¸„¤^*´¨) ¨`*^~¤~„¸1Ø7 §Î§§Ý¸„~¤~^*´¨ (¨`*^¤„¸¸„¤^*´¨)
(¸„¤^*´¨¨`*^¤„¸)LÕvÊ ©hÃñgʧ Êvʮ݆hÎñg(¸„¤^*´¨¨`*^¤„¸)
~v~ Scribe of The Amethyst Library ~v~ ©

31-Aug-2008 03:00:09

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303 Back to Top