Forums

The Empty Lord

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303

Viperxk

Viperxk

Posts: 4,402 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think I know what you mean, and would you describe it as an over-exaggerated crazy? Because I think that the comics couldn't portray his inner misalignment very well so they over did the craziness, but Heath had the subtle details that did bring this out, like when the mob leaders call him crazy he says, "no....no I'm noT" emphasizing the T as if it hurt him deeply.

And just to stay on topic:
rant rant blah blah new add or we burn you yada yada yada
^
My impression of a noob

31-Jul-2008 16:20:38

[#HM330562D]

[#HM330562D]

Posts: 1,145 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zayd DOES(/did, we're between an add right now. I'll edit this whenever Riekan finishes.) have an idea of what Kamil plans on doing! Isn't that interesting. Yay for paranoia. Well, the add looks good so far. Interesting indeed. Wonder why the security dude doesn't believe Zayd...Thinks he's crazy, maybe? Well, I can't exactly finish this post for the next while, so...
Abracadabra! Shzaam! Voila! Look over there! ...And on a scrap of paper settling in the dust, you see the words...
Garr was here.

31-Jul-2008 23:38:26

punkles
Dec Member 2023

punkles

Posts: 328 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I really need to come up wth a signature, lol. :@
As for the latest post (first of the 2 which the second will be added soon). Kamil knows Zayd thinks something, however, have we left Torin out of it? Perhaps he's unwilling to comfort Zayd because he is in on it too!
-This signature doesn't belong to me, I stole it from someone else-

02-Aug-2008 03:32:33

[#HM330562D]

[#HM330562D]

Posts: 1,145 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes it is. You can't exactly be stupid and smart at the same time...I think. Idiot savant, maybe? I dunno. Wonder when I'll get to update the previous post of mine. Knowing Riekan, it could be a while. Operative part of that sentence being "a while." Well...So, while we wait...Who likes pie?
Garr was here.

03-Aug-2008 15:16:39

[#5AGSIZET9]

[#5AGSIZET9]

Posts: 3,564 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ok, I know you all aren't happy about this wait. I was out of town this weekend, and I thought I would be able to get to a computer and write, but I was mistaken. However, I am back now, and so I will be able to add tomorrow. Forget about that other post, I'll just continue the story with a new one.

04-Aug-2008 06:46:34

punkles
Dec Member 2023

punkles

Posts: 328 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My guess is Charos will come in AFTER the obvious rebelion starts? Also, yay adds!

off topic: What kind of pie? :)
oo, and, your first post still says like, the 17th of july is your date of next adds. lol.

04-Aug-2008 19:12:12

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303 Back to Top