Forums

The Empty Lord

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303

Salireon

Salireon

Posts: 605 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
still, i for one would like to know where did that rain of blood come from - did zaros prepare clouds of blood droplets beforehand, and summons it wherever he wishes throughout his empire? or did he just transmutate water into blood?

02-Jul-2008 02:55:29

P U R E Ace7

P U R E Ace7

Posts: 189 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
perhaps this is the change from good to evil? originaly in when Zaros first found his powers, he grew tired and barely used them, but now he seems to be power hungry and wants to dominate, he also seems to be using the fact he is a God a lot more now, is this the start of evil Zaros? :D

02-Jul-2008 09:58:59

[#5AGSIZET9]

[#5AGSIZET9]

Posts: 3,564 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
He put together many, many, many droplets of his blood into cloud form, Mwarrior.
And Viper, I meant to do that to parallel a change in his power and control.
And Ace, it could be...

02-Jul-2008 17:32:34 - Last edited on 02-Jul-2008 17:33:47 by [#5AGSIZET9]

[#SFYWDQCRD]

[#SFYWDQCRD]

Posts: 1,865 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The chapters get better and better!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Royal signiture of heir to throne of Sparx,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(¯`•._)Mëmbër×Ïñ×Wrî†êrš×Õƒ×Rûñë§cåpë(¯`•._)
(¨`*^¤„¸¸„¤^*´¨) ¨`*^~¤~„¸1Ø7 §Î§§Ý¸„~¤~^*´¨ (¨`*^¤„¸¸„¤^*´¨)
(¸„¤^*´¨¨`*^¤„¸)LÕvÊ ©hÃñgʧ Êvʮ݆hÎñg(¸„¤^*´¨¨`*^¤„¸)
~v~ Scribe of The Amethyst Library ~v~

02-Jul-2008 19:34:15

[#5AGSIZET9]

[#5AGSIZET9]

Posts: 3,564 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter Four: Zayd's Situation

"Away with him!" bellowed the man on the throne, and the guards immediately grabbed hold of the haggard man in the middle of the room. The guards led him out of the room and to the dungeon.
The man on the throne leaned over to the man beside him. "Your advice was false, Leutinant Fareed," he said. "As an officer in Emperor Zaros's army, I would expect better."
"All evidence showed a link to the Sons of Raldeir, Lord Cormac," Fareed answered calmly. "I mean no disrespect to you."
Cormac sighed and reclined in his chair. "Carralangar has always been a great place, completely loyal to Emperor Zaros. However, with some of our people pledging their allegience to the Sons of Raldeir, I fear what will happen next."
Fareed nodded. "You have the full backing of the Imperial Army. Don't worry. We'll find the traitors."
"I certainly hope so."
Another man walked into the room and bowed before Cormac. "My Lord," he said, "your bedchamber has been prepared."
"Thank you, Roland," Cormac said, rising from his seat. "I'll retire early tonight. Thank you, Leutinant Fareed, and best of luck on finding the insurgents."
"Thank you, Lord Cormac."
Cormac walked out of the throne room and through the corridors to his bedroom. He sighed to himself as he went. The world had become a more confusing place, and you didn't know who you could trust.
And to top it all off, Emperor Zaros had left the Empire to visit Khaseph. If there was ever a time that the rulers of the eight cities in the Empire were concerned, it was now.
Cormac thrust open the door to his room and walked inside. He was about to disrobe and get ready to sleep, when he heard a voice. "Greetings, Lord Cormac."
Cormac spun around, and he saw a pair of men standing in his room. One he knew. "Fareed?" he asked.
The other one stepped forward and bared his fangs. "Yes, and I am Dessous. And Carralangar now belongs to Lord Drakan."
No one ever heard Cormac's scream.

04-Jul-2008 20:44:11

Viperxk

Viperxk

Posts: 4,402 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
great add and I just remembered that Morytania used to be ruled the Queen Effitary or something (an Icyene), when the place used to be called Hallowvale and I was wondering if you are going to diverge a bit from the rs history or maybe add her in there?

04-Jul-2008 21:04:22 - Last edited on 04-Jul-2008 21:04:42 by Viperxk

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303 Back to Top