Forums

The Empty Lord

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303

[#HM330562D]

[#HM330562D]

Posts: 1,145 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, we've got three choices to force Riekan to write. Three that I can think of. In no particular order, we either wait patiently, attempt to hypnotize him into writing more, or kidnap him and torture him until he promises to write. For the sake of the mods and the writer's sanity I must say that choice one is the right choice, but feel free to take your own.
This post also serves as a bump.
Get your pitchforks! Get your pitchforks here! You can't be a mob without pitchforks!
Garr was here.

29-Jun-2008 23:43:00

[#5AGSIZET9]

[#5AGSIZET9]

Posts: 3,564 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Aithama!" shrieked Amascut, and suddenly Aithama appeared beside her, blocking Zaros's attack. Amascut smirked. "And you thought I was alone."
Zaros nodded his head to the side. "And you thought likewise," he replied. On the horizon behind them, there stood Akthanakos and Spyridon, unharmed.
"What's the meaning of this?" gasped Amascut.
"You still don't get it, do you? I've grown beyond you. You have no power over me. I am a far mightier god than you, and I am far stronger in combat. There is nothing you can do to harm me. I'll give you one more chance, witch." Suddenly, a huge mass of cloud blocked out the desert sun, shading Zaros's face as he finished. "Leave, or die."
Amascut's eyes started darting around, as though it had just hit her how powerful Zaros had become, and she was trying frantically to find a way out. Then, her gaze returned to the Emperor. "I will never back down," she replied. "Not to you or anyone else."
Amascut's eyes turned indigo, and she grabbed Aithama'* head and made their eyes meet. Aithama's body went limp, and then she turned to Zaros. Her voice was no longer her own. "Die," she croaked.
"Spyridon!" Zaros ordered, and the assassin came in to block Aithama's attack. Their daggers clanged, sending sparks flying. Zaros looked beyond Spyridon and Aithama to the Devourer. "So, Amascut, now you control your servant's mind?"
"Not just mental control," Amascut shot back. "I can also give her some 'advantages.'"
Zaros's eyes widened. "Spyridon, get out of there!"
Aithama's eyes turned black, and a vortex of black magic circled around her. The demonic force lifted Spyridon from his feet and threw him thirty feet away. The Mahjarrat hit the sand behind Zaros with a bone-crunching fall, and yet he leapt back to his feet in no time.
Spyridon scowled and held his dagger high. He started to move forward, but Zaros stopped him. "Stay back," he ordered, facing Aithama. "This'll all be over soon enough."

30-Jun-2008 05:52:54

[#5AGSIZET9]

[#5AGSIZET9]

Posts: 3,564 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thunder crackled high above, and Zaros's voice rose to a volume to match its might. "Amascut! This is the end of your hope for revenge!" The clouds above were turning dark, the storm's fury within it like the growls of a thousand monsters.
"Really?" Amascut replied. "I'd like to see you try and end it by yourself."
"I'm not by myself. I have a little help from my clouds."
He held out his hand, and a droplet of red liquid fell into his palm. "Looks like there's going to be a good rain," he said with a grin.
The sand all around became stained red. Crimson puddles appeared on the barren sands as torrents of Zaros's blood fell to the earth. Lightning flashed high above, illuminating the red rain into an eerie glow.
Zaros heard screams of agony coming from the red void. They kept going for about a minute before Zaros held out his hand, and the blood all around began to shift at his control and consume the entire desert in its wrath. He unclenched his fist, and all sounds had vanished. "That's enough," he said, and abruptly the storm ceased. The clouds themselves began to dissipate.
The desert was a mess of blood. Zaros waved his hand, and the blood rose up and moved away from the scene. Zaros observed the remains of the desert and scowled.
Spyridon and Akthanakos walked up beside him, followed closely by Zamorak. "My apologies, Zaros," he said. "I let her slip away earlier."
"It's fine," replied Zaros, nodding to the marred corpse that lay in front of him. "She met her end anyway."
"That's Aithama?" remarked Akthanakos. "Where the devil did the Devourer go, then?"
"I think she fled," Zaros replied, a frown on his face. "She left Aithama to die to save her own skin."
"What a witch," Spyridon said.
Zaros scraped some sand over Aithama's body. Then, he turned away. "Amascut will no longer bother me. Let's go. Kuura will be waiting."
The group shrugged and followed their leader. They had no arguement. They were going home to Senntisten.

30-Jun-2008 06:31:34

[#HM330562D]

[#HM330562D]

Posts: 1,145 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Great adds, as always. But I've just gotta...Well, y'know. The Devourer is now the Wanderer, Zaros is headed home, and there's a new person called Kuura in Senntisten. There's only one explanation for Zaros being able to sustain a minute's worth of blood loss through the clouds....No, it isn't Chuck Norris. It's the god powers again. Besides that, it seems that everything is all well and good...But Zaros has to die sooner or later, and if he's headed back to the area currently known as The Wilderness, it can't be far away. *Dramatic music plays.* Well, that's all, folks. Have fun, and don't hurt Riekan. He says more adds are coming soon, and he can't write with broken bones.
Garr was here.

30-Jun-2008 14:45:26 - Last edited on 30-Jun-2008 14:45:54 by [#HM330562D]

Viperxk

Viperxk

Posts: 4,402 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Most of your encounters make Zaros look like he's hanging by a thread and I am VERY VERY VERY pleased to see at least one fight where he is in total control, but that might mean that he is on his way to becoming heartless or the "empty lord," hopefully I'm making a wrong prediction =p
All in all, great adds, no surprise =)

30-Jun-2008 17:06:26

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303 Back to Top