Forums

The Empty Lord

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303

punkles
Dec Member 2023

punkles

Posts: 328 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And for the confused:
Valdez (Saradominist) found the staff, but was assaulted by the theif Rennard who stole the staff to sell to Zamorak. Kharrim bought the staff for Zamorak, and was to be delieverded to him by Lennissa who turned out to be a Saradominist spy who got the

17-Jun-2008 05:36:31

punkles
Dec Member 2023

punkles

Posts: 328 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
staff blessed by the mage Dhalak so Zaros couldn't detect its power. Viggora was a ghost because he was the only human in the room when Zaros was stabbed. The others were'nt affected because of their supernatural powers.

17-Jun-2008 05:41:40

[#5AGSIZET9]

[#5AGSIZET9]

Posts: 3,564 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
---------------------------------------------------
Zamorak held the blade to Zaros's neck the entire trip back to the south. Aithama walked on Zamorak's other side, looking straight ahead, but Zaros was certain she was very intent on what was going on. Behind them, the multitude of priestesses followed. The bodies of Spyridon and Akthanakos were left behind in the valley.
"That's some tattoo," Zaros said, breaking the silence.
"Why thank you," Aithama replied with a grin. "Mistress Amascut designed it herself. It gains total control over the person that receives it. She's looking for a way to gain the control without the mark, but that's a long way off."
"I see. There's no wiggle room, then? Zamorak is forever Amascut's?"
"That he is. I know what you're trying to do. You're trying to weasel a secret out of me. My training is a little too strict to allow that."
"Of course, of course." Zaros glanced upward. There was a small mass of cloud on the horizon. Coming this way.
"This is the place," Aithama announced. They came to a small hut in the middle of the desert. It reminded Zaros of Akthanakos's old hut, back when he lived as a hermit in the endless sands. However, at the entrance of this hut, there stood a tall, dark woman with an evil glint in her eye.
Zamorak shoved Zaros toward the hut, and then he stood stoic, standing guard behind him. Aithama circled Zaros and knelt before the woman. The priestesses formed a circle around the scene.
The woman walked over to Zaros and kicked him, sending the Emperor spiraling to the sandy ground. "Zaros, Zaros," she sighed. "You've really been a pest to me. The ultimate thorn in my side."
Zaros got back to his feet. "Amascut," he replied, a dark glare entering his eyes. "You're going to regret bringing me here."
"So you say. I have Aithama. I have all my servants. I even have your trusted General. And what do you have? What can you have to match me?"

17-Jun-2008 06:30:42

[#5AGSIZET9]

[#5AGSIZET9]

Posts: 3,564 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zaros didn't answer. He just smiled and looked at Amascut with a patronizing expression. The goddess growled and slapped Zaros across the face, sending him back to the sand.
"You think you can beat me?" Amascut roared, standing over Zaros's prone body. "You think you can kill Sarraphar and my Claws of the Devourer and get away with it? Just waltz out of the desert and leave me forever? I swore on that day, over a decade ago, that I would have my revenge. And here you are, just as I vowed."
"So, now that I'm in your power," Zaros replied, sitting up and staring into Amascut's emotionless face. "What are you going to do?"
It was Amascut's turn to smirk. "I was originally going to kill you, but you've become far too valuable for that. You have real power now." Amascut held out her hand, and a black magic began to encircle it. "No, now you are going to join your General as my slave. I will rule the Empire, with you as my mask!"
Aithama appeared beside him and ripped the desert cloak off him, revealing his bare back to the goddess. "You're making a mistake, Amascut," Zaros warned.
"So you say," she replied, and she put her black, burning hand to Zaros's back.
Zaros screamed in pain as the dark magic flooded into his skin. He fell to the ground, his back burning. Amascut and Aithama stood triumphant over him.
"Now, Aithama," Amascut announced, "we will rule the Empire!"
"Think again," Zaros replied through a grimace.
Amascut looked down at the fallen Emperor, and her eyes widened. "No!"
On Zaros's back, there was no tattoo. It had a few burn marks, but the huge black serpent that adorned Zamorak's back was not there.
"How?" Amascut demanded.
Zaros rolled away and jumped to his feet. "I'm not just a kid anymore, Amascut. I'm a god now. You have no power over me!" Zaros turned and ran toward Zamorak.
"Kill him!" Amascut ordered, and Aithama reacted, leaping toward the Emperor.

17-Jun-2008 18:45:46

YaYa Mann

YaYa Mann

Posts: 922 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
yos, its me, iv been a loyal reader from the start of this series, and you've inspired me to make my own story (much smaller than this one though) so gl and know that you gained another reader to torment with your clif hangers... and the only other thing i have to say is... go Zaros! ^^
P.S. bookmark ^^

18-Jun-2008 04:22:48 - Last edited on 18-Jun-2008 04:23:22 by YaYa Mann

[#HM330562D]

[#HM330562D]

Posts: 1,145 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ARRGH!! The torture, it has returned! That's just mean, ditching us at the beginning of an undoubtably InsAnE fight scene.
OK, complaining over. Time for the questioning. Does Zaros believe that he can use his godly powers to reverse the tattoo on Zamorak's back? If not, what does he plan on doing by running to Zamorak? When will the clouds arrive? And will Amascut perfect a way to control someone Without the mark?
Great adds, as always. Looking forward to the next ones. I wanna see someone get...how should I put this...Ah. Maimed. Oh, and one last thing - the first page still says your next adds are three days ago. Just for the record.

18-Jun-2008 13:09:13

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303 Back to Top