Forums

Story of da barrows,

Quick find code: 49-50-400-57053203

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Posts: 18,957 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hehe, well if you do start reading this ignore the massive amounts of grammatical problems in the first couple of chapters. :P

Also, i looked around for your thread in this forum, but i forgot the key word you told me to look under. :@

29-Aug-2008 00:53:54

The contents of this message have been hidden.

29-Aug-2008 01:01:13

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Ahrim blasted a wave of fire down the long black tunnel, you could hear creatures running away from and being fried by the heat, the wave of fire hit a wall, and they began marching towards it.

"Ahrim, what are the odds we'll be lost in here for so long we're forced to eat the dead bodies of our own men to survive?" asked guthan.

"Pretty good, i'd say 7 on a scale of 10." ahrim wasn't joking, you could tell by the tone of his voice.

"I wonder what leg of man tastes like..." mumbled guthan quietly as he began looking around at the marching soldiers. Ahrim blasted another wave of fire down the long tunnels, no sounds from bugs could be heard this time, and so they began marching again.

Clare slowly walked through the ranks of men towards the front ranks.

"Ahrim, can't you teleport out and use magic to find us and then blast a hole in the ground for us to climb out of?" asked verac.

"We're too deep down to do that, sadly." ahrims tone of voice hadn't changed much.

As they walked to the end of this tunnel, ahrim noticed there weren't anymore tunnels to walk down, he placed his hands towards the roof and unleashed a gust of wind, which cracked the ceiling slightly, he repeated until it finally collasped. "Dharok come here."

Dharok jogged up to ahrim and said "Sup."

"Lift me up." ahrim said as he rubbed his chin, dharok grabbed ahrim and tossed him through the hole in the ceiling. "Alright everyone continue up this way!" shouted down ahrim.

Dharok started tossing men up through the hole while karil flew them to the next level, it wasn't long before the small army was on the march again.

"Look!" said clare happily, there was a small amount of sun light shining through another crack in the ceiling, freedom was close at hand and men began enegetically marching towards the light.

"AARRRGH!" echoed through out the tunnel system, and the walls began cracking and shaking.

29-Aug-2008 03:19:30

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

"Golems!" screamed torag as he pulled his hammers and sure enough, out of the walls golems of all sizes began their brutal assault upon the small army.

Screams of pain from both golems and men could be heard loudly and clearly as the two groups fought bitterly and pointlessly with eachother. "Shed, bolts aren't doing anything against these things.." karil whined.

"Haha!" screamed verac at karil as he leapt forward and smashed a rather large golem with one mighty swing of his flail, sending chunks of rock flying in every which way.

Guthan swung his spear like a club and crushed his way through the endless ranks of the golems.

Torag had no problems dealing with these beasts of stone and earth, his hammers of rightousness brought swift death to the monstrosities.

Dharok would've been doing great against these monsters, but in the cramped quarters of the cavern there wasn't much swinging room for his axe, he resorted to punching, which worked for him due to his excessively powerful arms, and his high durability for pain.

Ahrim avoided combat as he pushed his way through the men towards the bit of sunlight to try and blast their way out "BOOM!" was heard followed by "ALRIGHT LETS GET GOING!"

men rushed to the new doorway forged by ahrims spells, and what was left of the men quickly climbed through the hole and soon there was nothing in the cavern but angry golems making a charge towards the surface.

"Cree mak dis manela!!!" shouted ahrim, a bright white circle formed around the entire mine, and several huge pillars of crystal bursted out of the ground, skwering everything inside, and then they shattered, sending icy darts of death to finish off what was left. The mine was destroyed.

Ahrim was panting as he mumbled over and over again. "Filthy creatures.."

29-Aug-2008 03:32:37

Quick find code: 49-50-400-57053203 Back to Top