Forums

Story of da barrows,

Quick find code: 49-50-400-57053203

[#XVUGWA3SV]

[#XVUGWA3SV]

Posts: 466 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
in the nose which actually knocked the Minotaur into the ground. Dharok didn't run, he began kicking his ribs. The Minotaur was quite angry by this point; he swatted Dharok into a wall.
Dharok then took him off guard when he stabbed his fingers with the spine, causing the Minotaur to stop in pain. Dharok Said "I’ll be back when I’m older you meanie!" he then made a run for the stairs leading to the surface. The Minotaur said "He's only about 6 or 7, and he just about killed me, by Zaros’s beard if he comes back at the age of 13 I’m done for!" The Minotaur blocked his path and said "You're a strong little devil, but you don't channel or direct your strength properly. Perhaps I could teach you better?" Dharok considered this, he said "Wait what do you know about fighting you're just a big, dumb, ugly, stupid, smelly, evil, crazy, creepy, stinky, fool of a Minotaur!" He then took a deep breath the Minotaur thought about eating him, but then said "Look around at all the bones of the empresses' men. Adventurers, heroes none of them defeated me, I’ve gotten quite good at fighting I’ll have you know!" "Now kid it's either I eat you or I teach you how to become a true berserker, your choice I’m fine with either"

Dharok said with a half frown half smile "Ya ok why not" before too long the minotaur was teaching him how to control his strength, how much strength to use at one time, how to charge without totally draining your energy how to move swiftly while weighing alot all those kinds of things.

The Minotaur told Dharok to come back tomorrow early and bring food because he'd be getting quite hungry after the exercises. After Dharok left the Minotaur said "He's got strength, brutal strength, good coordination, and this is without me teaching him for up until today, only thing he doesn't have is a will to kill, oh well he'll learn it."

29-Sep-2008 23:40:29

[#XVUGWA3SV]

[#XVUGWA3SV]

Chapter 8: Back I say!

If any of the brothers had a sense of heroism it was Karil. He loved protecting and fighting, he had an overwhelming amount of confidence, and let’s not forget his quick thinking mind and his love of looting. Karil quickly got bored with his toy horse and sold it to a shop for 10 coins, he then used 5 of those 10 coins for a bowl of rice and a few shrimp, and the other he saved the rest. After his small meal Karil wondered about looking for something to do, when he heard a girl scream "Give it back!" He ran to see what was going on and he saw 2 bullies running around with some flowers laughing like idiots.

Karil’s face lit up, this was perfect he thought to himself, "Haha! My career as a war hero starts today!" He slowly walked over to a house, broke a piece of bamboo that was growing on the side of the house and he walked infront of the girl he held out his hand with his 'sword' in it and said "Give back the flowers or die a painful death fiends!" The two boys looked at each other laughed a bit and charged Karil. He stepped out of the way and whacked one across the back of the head sending him off crying the other one threw another punch at him and Karil hit his hand hit his face and said "Back I say! Back to the hole from whence you came!" he threw a rock at the boy as he ran away. Karil noticed the flowers got stomped on in the fighting so he handed the girl his last 5 coins bowed heroically placed the bamboo by the side of the house

29-Sep-2008 23:40:31 - Last edited on 29-Sep-2008 23:40:54 by [#XVUGWA3SV]

[#XVUGWA3SV]

[#XVUGWA3SV]

and he was off for a new adventure. Although he didn't find another adventure that day.

As Karil wondered about the town he found a tavern, with a bow and 3 arrows laying outside of it, Karil said "Hmm, I’ll put them right back.." he picked up the bow, which was almost as big as he was, and he pulled by the string and shot a bird. Karil said "Wow lucky shot I guess" Karil walked over to the bird, picked up its body and thought he'd give it to one of the cooks back at the castle. He then aimed for another bird expecting it'd miss but no it hit he collected that one too. Karil was just about to shoot one last bird and put the bow and arrows back when 3 men walked out of the tavern. Man1 "Hey... where's my bow?"
"That kid has it"
"hahaha robbed by a 6 year old" The man who’s bow Karil had taken walked towards but just before he took the bow from Karil, Karil shot yet another bird, he collected that one and turned around to see the 3 men staring at him. Karil said "Oh, is this yours? I was about to put it back"
"Shoot another bird."
Karil did so with ease Man2 said
"Hey he's got alot potential, you've been a mercenary for what, 15 years now? Why not teach the boy and maybe he'll be apart of the iron troop some day."

"Not a bad idea, HEY kid come 'ere" Karil slowly walked over to the men and said "Yeah?"
"Your a good sharp shooter, but how about I show you some better more effective techniques show you how to make your own arrows and bows, that kind of thing"
Karil said with a smile "I'd love too but it's already fairly late.. Perhaps you could teach me more tomorrow mister...?" Kangix "Kangix is the name; archery is my game you know you're way around this town kid?"
"My name is Karil, and I do know my way around, kinda" Kangix said with a laugh "Alright then Karil you know the house with all the bamboo around it, by a food shop?" Karil looked around suspiciously and said "Yeah I know where that place is"
"Alright then be there at around 6 or 7"
"Ok see ya"

29-Sep-2008 23:45:26 - Last edited on 29-Sep-2008 23:47:58 by [#XVUGWA3SV]

[#XVUGWA3SV]

[#XVUGWA3SV]

Chapter 8: Fantasy world.

Torag was a brother who was very laid back, very relaxed and calm natured; he also enjoyed reading poetry, or rather having it read to him. Torag wondered about the town playing with stray dogs climbing trees, and throwing rocks at random thugs and running away while laughing. He got bored with the town and so he walked around outside of the town, he found a swamp; he explored the swamp which was murky and looked totally empty of drinking water. As Torag wondered deeper things became to look cleaner and water looked more drinkable, although, still undrinkable.

Torag hummed and poked things when he stumbled upon a man sitting in a tree, the man was bald had a long white beard and long thick orange robes his eyes were closed and his fingers were criss-crossed above his head, below the monk was a wild boar which kept snorting and walking around the tree full of anger, as if it wanted to drive the man away. Torag thought he'd be helpful and he threw a rock at the boar, the boar turned and charged him and Torag jumped on top of it and rode it around laughing, alot. The boar bucked Torag off and Torag landed in a hot water spring. The water was crystal clear and steaming, it felt nice. As for the boar it started harassing the man again. After sitting in the spring for around 10 minutes he looked around and noticed a simple hut. He couldn't help but to explore it.

29-Sep-2008 23:48:16

[#XVUGWA3SV]

[#XVUGWA3SV]

He walked inside of it, and noticed, crates filled to the brim with poetry! Romance novels and novels about "The 6" but Torag thought that scroll looked stupid. He heard a sound, a sound, which sounded like, a whistling teapot, it was coming from behind the hut and Torag walked over to it, and indeed there was a teapot. The boar ran up to the teapot and used one of it's horns to take the teapot off the fire and it then poured a bowl, and cup full of tea. The man who was in a tree was now sipping tea along with his pet boar. Torag pictured it now... him sitting in the hot water spring, sharing opinions on art and poems and books while sipping tea, eating some Roast chicken with around 5 women nodding in agreement and giggling as the two talked. It was Torag dream world. Torag said "Hello" to the man the man replied with a very slow and calm "Hello to you as well" he sipped his tea. Torag said "Do, you live here? In this shack? By the spring, with the boar?" The man slowly nodded. Torag said "I couldn't help but to look through your home, and well I loved reading a few of those scrolls and I like how peaceful this place is, any chance I could like, clean up for you or something so I can stay longer?"

29-Sep-2008 23:48:46

[#XVUGWA3SV]

[#XVUGWA3SV]

The man slowly finished his cuppa-tea and said "I will allow you to come here every day at suns first rise and you may leave when sun falls and you could be my student. However I do not spend my days reading and swimming, 70% of your day will be spent learning martial arts" Torag said "Hmm, what about the other 30%?" "That will be your time learning how read and write and study, you'll have around 40 minutes of the day to spend reading, swimming and sipping tea." Torag figured that was good enough and he accepted the mans offer. The man merely told Torag to bring nothing with him on his way back at the sun rise" As Torag left grinning ear to ear, the monk said "He is one of the 6 I can feel it within him, it's a shame, he wishes to grow old peacefully, but he will tossed into battle, after battle after battle. Perhaps his after life will fit his life style better" he said as he rubbed his boars head.

29-Sep-2008 23:49:03

[#XVUGWA3SV]

[#XVUGWA3SV]

Chapter 9: Trade Ya.

Verac was happily walking around the town causing no trouble at all, he was merely exploring, Verac looked about the town more, he found men training for combat, he found smiths creating weapons, he found men selling food, sandals, robes and everything else you could think of, he saw it all. And out of all of his brothers he was the only one to make his way to the dock.

Once he got there he watched as the men fished, they pulled out assorted fish with squids here and there; Verac REALLY wanted to fish too. Sadly for Verac he liked his toy and wasn't going to sell it for gold, so he was out of luck as far as getting a fishing pole went, when he got lucky. A ship docked and around 5 minutes after it docked a man with brightly coloured robes that were highly decorative and his son, who wore robes like that as well walked onto the dock and with 4-5 men following them with crates of goods, walked past Verac, the boy looked at Verac and said "Hey cool toy horse, I want it. Dad! Buy this horse for me, erm, uh, please?" The man took a deep breath and looked at Verac and said
"How much for the horse"
Verac said, "Do you have a fishing pole?" The man grabbed a pole out of one of the boxes and gave it to Verac, the boy grabbed the horse the man said "Thank you" Verac smiled and started fishing.

29-Sep-2008 23:49:47

[#XVUGWA3SV]

[#XVUGWA3SV]

Chapter 9: Trade Ya.

Verac was happily walking around the town causing no trouble at all, he was merely exploring, Verac looked about the town more, he found men training for combat, he found smiths creating weapons, he found men selling food, sandals, robes and everything else you could think of, he saw it all. And out of all of his brothers he was the only one to make his way to the dock.

Once he got there he watched as the men fished, they pulled out assorted fish with squids here and there; Verac REALLY wanted to fish too. Sadly for Verac he liked his toy and wasn't going to sell it for gold, so he was out of luck as far as getting a fishing pole went, when he got lucky. A ship docked and around 5 minutes after it docked a man with brightly coloured robes that were highly decorative and his son, who wore robes like that as well walked onto the dock and with 4-5 men following them with crates of goods, walked past Verac, the boy looked at Verac and said "Hey cool toy horse, I want it. Dad! Buy this horse for me, erm, uh, please?" The man took a deep breath and looked at Verac and said
"How much for the horse"
Verac said, "Do you have a fishing pole?" The man grabbed a pole out of one of the boxes and gave it to Verac, the boy grabbed the horse the man said "Thank you" Verac smiled and started fishing.

29-Sep-2008 23:49:50 - Last edited on 29-Sep-2008 23:51:17 by [#XVUGWA3SV]

Quick find code: 49-50-400-57053203 Back to Top