Forums

Story of da barrows,

Quick find code: 49-50-400-57053203

MasterChu
Nov Member 2022

MasterChu

Posts: 1,089 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
b4 i post, I wanna thank Holiday inn for free internet:

well hi Ogre! ^_^ My tour from Nyc to canada has begun and I will continue to try to read your chapters! too bad I will be constantly switching hotels so i might not be able to contact u =( (In fact im using a ds to type this!)

Heh, well it seems torag will never have kids? :|

17-Aug-2008 05:02:05

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Posts: 18,957 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter 29: :)

Verac was on the front of a junk in the middle of a hardcore storm, winds whipped violantly, waves crashed over the deck and threw the crew overboard, verac looked around for a moment and noticed a concentration of lighting, the cloud just seemed to turn more and more white with sheer enegry, it finally unleashed its self, sending a huge bolt of lighting through the ships haul, followed by another bolt of lesser power knocking over the mast, crushing several men onboard.

Verac stared helplessly at the rage of the sea, what could he do? He helped lift the mast enough for the men to crawl from out under it, another large wave swept over the deck, the men looked around, verac was gone. He found himself fastly sinking to the bottom of the sea, and he did just that, he sunk to the bottom of the sea, and on the sea floor he noticed very few fish, he assumed they were too hiding from the storm, he didn't have time to notice anything else as he realised he was out of breath, he stared around looking for anything that could save him, he didn't see anything, he shut his eyes and was ready to embrace death.

Verac didn't remember anything after he had shut his eyes, but he now found himself in a underwater cavern, infront of him was beautiful girl, her hair was long and raven coloured, her skin was soft and tanned, she had rosey red lips, and gills on the side of her neck, along with a series of small dorsal fins lining her back, her arms and legs also had fins on them, she wore nothing and spoke softly.

"Are you ok?" she sounded very concerned.

Verac smiled and said "I am now."

"Awww, rats! Well i suppose death will come another day.."

Verac's face turned to confusion and he looked down at his feet, and then back at the woman, verac gasped. "What the hell!" he shouted, the 'woman' was now around 7 foot tall, with blood red skin and empty black eyes, she had no hair, she was obviously a demon.

18-Aug-2008 03:26:19

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Verac stared in horror for a moment and she disappeared, verac looked around, and then behind himself, and there she was, hanging from the ceiling. "I have a deal to offer you, pretty thing." She said fakely, she disappeared again, and reappeared as a tiny imp on veracs shoulder, "Now listen, and listen good! What do you see infront of you?"

Verac looked up to see a red and green orb floating. "Glowing circle things?"

"CORRECT!" She swelled back to full size and said "Sooo, CHOOSE ONE!"

Verac stumbled towards the orbs and made sure his gloves were on tightly, before touching the red one, the green one shattered, and he was warped out of the cavern and into what look, no, what was hell, or a part of it.

Verac looked around, the room he was in was very clean and welcoming, all of the furniture was white with a red trim, same with all of the books on the shelves, a large chair turned backwards facing the wall sat behind a desk, there was a name plate on the desk with the name "Zamorak." written on it, the chair turned around, and the man was wearing a fancy grey business suit, he had a goatee, and his face was a shiny red colour, it only had the shape and detail of a face, but no eyes, or anything!

His voice was very powerful and demanding, although, he spoke fairly fast, and also sounded slightly sinister. "Hello, how are you doing? No i don't actually care, anyway here's the deal boy, the deal is i give you awesome power able to stomp the hell, haha get it? Hell out of your foes, the price is you must represent me mkay bub?"

"What kind of ultimate power?" Asked verac.

"Hmm good question, well alot of "Men" out there like to whine and cry to the gods for help in battle, well FORGET THAT problem, i'll crush their prayers for you, and i'll also help you in crushing their armour, just hand me that flail of yours."

"But i don't have my fla.." Verac was holding it in his left hand. He slowly handed it over to zamorak.

18-Aug-2008 03:39:28 - Last edited on 18-Aug-2008 03:47:53 by Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

"BOOM!" Shouted zamorak as he blasted veracs flail, a hardly noticeable, but very real, flame lingered around each spike of the flail. "It only burns people you're trying to kill, it'll know who your trying to kill, but don't ask how, that's between me and the flail." "Now, listen up bub, time for your half of the deal!"

"Fine i'll represent you, but i'll be expecting crushed armour and prayers..."

"Have some faith in me buddy, you've just signed on the dotted line so i'll never let you down mkay? Just call me if you need me, but there's ALWAYS price, remember that.."

A flame appeared on veracs chest, and it burnt a perfect zamorakian symbol on the direct center of veracs chest, verac was ashamed of it after he took a good look at it, but a deal was a deal he thought. "Now what?" Asked verac.

He felt something tap his shoulder, he turned around to the demon woman again, she moved her hands around a bit, and he blacked out..

18-Aug-2008 03:44:36 - Last edited on 18-Aug-2008 03:49:08 by Baron Ogre

Quick find code: 49-50-400-57053203 Back to Top