Forums

Story of da barrows,

Quick find code: 49-50-400-57053203

Riaxais

Riaxais

Posts: 93 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This story rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I read it in about 3 hours.

18-Aug-2008 19:33:17 - Last edited on 18-Aug-2008 19:33:34 by Riaxais

Thundar12

Thundar12

Posts: 3,846 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
more chapters i need more mass confusion to me cuz i wanna know wht happens to guthan and torag what goin to happen theres only one orb thing? is it guthix or who im lost tie this end for me

btw.....

THIS STORY ROCKS DUDE UR AWESOME :P :D :O ^_^ ^_^
Absent haeres non erit

18-Aug-2008 22:58:38

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Posts: 18,957 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Really? I'll be sure to see if i can get my hands on some then... i love bacon. :D

Anyway i'm really happy to see so much postive feed back guys, as if you don't know, you make this whole thing worth it. :P

Anyway next chapter is coming down the tubes in the next few minutes.

19-Aug-2008 04:05:00

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Chapter 30: Old enemy.

Guthan awoke to a berran waste land, that remotely looked like where the town and akane's castle should be, yet, there was nothing, just, nothing. Guthan looked around a bit and removed his helmet due to the increasing heat, and he started looking around for... well anything. Guthan searched for hours on end, but it was all gone, he had walked every where, and he wasn't even sure where he was any more.

He noticed a palace, it looked like lulu's, only rotted and decayed, he didn't take another look at he, he kept walking. He walked for another half day and stumbled upon a massive fortress, that wasn't decayed, a sand storm assaulted the fort but its walls stood strong, guthan noticed archers lining the walls, and they fired a volley that wasn't seeable through the sand, just before they filled guthan's gut with iron and oak, he found himself sitting in the woods, infront of him sat the alpha male wolf, that had attacked him years before.

Guthan's eyes lit up and raged with revenge, he thrusted himself at the alpha male, but his spear turned into butterflies before it hit the wolf, as it stood up it's old beautiful blue eyes cought some shine from the sun, his thick grey coat was sleek shiny and healthy looking, his large old tail was white at the end.

"Well guthan, glad to see you once more, i can't thank you enough for helping out my pack that day, we were in dire trouble, but with that extra food we were able to fill our bellies and push those dire wolves out of the woodlands."

Guthan was surprised for a moment at a talking wolf, but he quickly overcame that and said "Why would you force dire wolves all the way out of the woods? And why did you have to rip off half of my leg to get food from me?! I was 6! You could've pushed me over and ran away but no you ATE MY LEG! guthan pointed to the scar on his calf.

19-Aug-2008 04:14:31 - Last edited on 19-Aug-2008 04:25:15 by Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

"Well guthan, we had to act fast because we heard your friend akbar, so we either force you to stand still for a moment or we can just bite you, it's easier to just bite, and as devout worshipers of guthix, i had to force those dire wolves out of the woodlands, they unbalanced the food chain."

The wolf scartched its ear and continued to say "Now, what you saw was the future of your my, your and your brothers home if you don't imbrace balance as your ally, you must merely accept guthix as the god to gift you and you might have a chance to change the fate of the island, now, choose."

Guthix saw the light blue, blue, red, dark green, green, and purple orbs. Guthan charged the green one and placed his hands on it, the wolf seemed pleased by the look on his face, he faded out of guthans view, but guthan heard his voice, "We will meet again." the wolf said through an echoing voice.

Guthan felt a serge of power run through his veins and he heard the most demanding, the most powerful sounding, the most divine voice he had ever heard, it was painful to listen to with his mortal ears, and his ears began bleeding. "You are wise for choosing me, i shall make ye bring balance forth to the battle field, ye will never fight alone for i fight with you, ally."

Guthan's spear reappeared on his back, he noticed a faint green glow to it, guthan looked at his arms and he watched as they began growing larger and more powerful, same thing with the rest of his body. "The empty lord which impowers ye spear has now been corrected by my balance, you shall not parish from lack of blood, and i have made it more potent. Go forth and be my bringer of balance, NOW!"

The sheer awesomeness of the voice made gutan black out.

19-Aug-2008 04:22:54

Quick find code: 49-50-400-57053203 Back to Top