Forums

Story of da barrows,

Quick find code: 49-50-400-57053203

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Posts: 18,957 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
All 6 of the brothers found themselves in a lobby room, ahrim shouted "FINALLY! What took you guys so FREAKING LONG!?"

Torag laughed and said "I was busy with a woman!" he lifted his eyebrows high.

Guthan said "I was dealing with an old, friend, of mine.. Verac, what's on your.. chest?" All of his brothers faced him, verac replied.

"What can i say, i made a deal with the devil?" he smiled. "What about you karil, you don't look any different, you got ripped off or something?"

Karil grinned and proudly showed his brothers his wings, they all stared in awe for a moment. "Yeah, pretty awesome huh? Anyway, ahrim what happend to you?"

Ahrim giggled and said "I'm going slightly mad..Drunk with overwhelming power, if you will." he smiled manically. "Now dharok, what about you?"

Dharok frowned a bit and said "I got ANOTHER parasite!" his brothers bursted into laughter. "Torag, you didn't tell us what happend to you." dharok smiled.

"Stab me as hard as you can guthan." Guthan did so without question, "OW! That hurt! but hey i'm not bleeding." the brothers were pretty impressed.

Verac spoke up and said "Oh yeah, i can crush your prayers now, so not even the GODS can help you now." He laughed, very, very... very... Loudly...

"Now what?" Asked karil boredly. The brothers all began turning totally white and fading away. "DARN** AHRIM, you DIVIDED BY ZERO DIDN'T YOU!?" The brothers began laughing again as they seemingly faced their doom.

Mean while back on runescape. A preacher is now speaking. "These 6, handsome young men gave their lives willingly to protect their friends, their familys, their gods and their kingdoms, they will be forever remembered in our hearts, and in our histroy books, as noble heros, do gooders, and the such."

Empress lulu began crying, akane put his arm around her shoulder, eric frowned deeply as timmothy placed his head in hands and began thinking to himself "What have i done?"

19-Aug-2008 04:38:43

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Even the empress' daughter teared up, along with the rest of the crowd of around 50, men starts burying the coffins, but before too much dirt was thrown on the the coffins, deep black clouds began forming, they grew huge until they blocked out the sun, everyone stared in both fear and confusion, a huge bolt of pure white lighting struck the area the coffins were being buried in, it was blinding to try and look at it and everyone shielded their eyes from the intense light.

Six more bolts of lighting struck the ground, ahrim stood there, he was totally white, his skin his robes his staff, everything, "I COMMAND YOU... RISE MY BROTHERS, JOIN ME!!!" ahrim shouted at the top of his lungs, the clouds grew even darker, and 5 bolts of lighting struck the ground, there the rest of the brothers stood, all totally blinding white, karil gave a mighty flap of his wings and the dark clouds seemed to disappear.

The blinding white colour the brothers had become quickly began fading away, but they still seemed next to unbearable to look at for the next few minutes. "How, in the.. Doesn't matter." Timmothy laughed as he hugged all of the brothers, not sure how his arms managed to wrap around them all, but they did.

Lulu and akane joined in soon after, and eric said "Oh what the hell.." and he joined in as well. The crowd of people roared out happily.

"They are divine they are UNSTOPPABLE!" Shouted a random man.

"The gods have sent them back to save us!" A woman told her child as she hugged him with tears running down her face, the last hope, had returned.

Dharok said "We can't spare anymore time, we should start planning again, now."

Karil said "That's his first good idea, we should listen to him." he said playfully.

Lulu with tears of joy streaming from her eyes said "Don't die again unless i ORDER you to, is that understood?" She laughed.

19-Aug-2008 04:48:59 - Last edited on 19-Aug-2008 04:53:41 by Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

But in the back ground, atop a building stood frederick, his jaw hung low as he quickly made his way towards his horse to prepare for the next possible movement of saradomonist attacks, he wasn't sure how he was supposed to deal with demi gods, but good old frederick would surely find a way..

19-Aug-2008 04:50:26

Emperorerror

Emperorerror

Posts: 2,221 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This story is TOTAL pwnage in a box keep up the good work :)

Its all amazing I like it when they pick the orbs :P .

The only part that wasn't total pwnage in a box was the beginning of the middle segment of the story, it was still pwnage in a box though ;) .

19-Aug-2008 19:43:53

Quick find code: 49-50-400-57053203 Back to Top