Forums

Story of da barrows,

Quick find code: 49-50-400-57053203

MasterChu
Nov Member 2022

MasterChu

Posts: 1,089 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sweet! Im gonna stay on all night for this! ^_^ Ohand I saw ur rant about the Chaos Elemental being a Japnese tentacle monster that throws u around and tries to un<censored>dress u lol! Put me on the supporters list! I agree completely!

EDIT: Random stuff below! Enjoy! ^_^

27-Jul-2008 02:06:42 - Last edited on 27-Jul-2008 02:17:16 by MasterChu

MasterChu
Nov Member 2022

MasterChu

You know you live in 2008 when..

1.)You accidentally enter your pass on a microwave.

2.)You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.

3.)The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have a screen name.

4.)You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the tv.

6.)Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.

7.)You read this list, & keep nodding and smiling.

8.)As you read this list, you think about sending it to all your friends.

9.)And you were too busy to notice number 5

10.)You actually scrolled back up to check that there was a number 5.

11.)And now you're laughing at your stupidity.

12.)Put this on your thread if you got owned, and you know you did.

27-Jul-2008 02:12:15

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Posts: 18,957 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dannng i got totally owned by that thing. Lmao.

The japanese tentacle monster thread was, sadly, locked. :S

I remade it with less adult themes titled "It doesn't rain purple!" if you wanna check it out, and the next chapter will be done shortly.

27-Jul-2008 04:21:19

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

The brothers all lunged up out of the spring and were preparing to save the damsel in distress. Another scream followed as they stood by their weaponry and armour waiting for the attack. That's when they noticed the scream was coming from the spring, and in the spring was a girl around their age. She had alot to say to them too..

"ARGH! COVER YOUR SELF YOU SWINES!" Her face was blood red with rage she screamed "GUARDS!" the brothers didn't know if they should stare, run or ready themselves for combat.

But... before they could choose 2 men for each brother grabbed them from behind and forced them to their knees and held daggers to their necks. One of the guards said "Shall we kill them my lady? Afterall it is a dishonour for them to see you like this before a proper marriage"

She rubberd her chin and stood up, at the same time the steam grew thicker and rose higher "Yes i suppose so, just make don't make a mess, and don't spill the blood into the spring" She stood there with a smirk on her face awaiting for the guards to kill them.

Ahrim spoke and said "Having us killed for taking a bath eh? I don't like that.." he threw his arms out and it sent two gusts of wind both ways, knocking over a few trees and sending the guards flying.

Torag said "Now ahrim, i know you know stun spells, did you really have to do that?" ahrim just stood there for a minute, before smiling, and with that smile it was obvious it wasn't necessary.

Ahrim wiped his smile off and said "Now anyway, now for you.. you tried to harm, no, kill me, and my brothers, so looks like the only option is killing you." drops of ice began falling around ahrim, he shot his arms forward sending shards of ice flying towards the girl.

She put her arms up and said "Luna pre espel" a crescent moon appeared infront of her, and stopped the shards.

Ahrim looked confused for a moment when him, and everyone else heard horns being blown.

27-Jul-2008 04:35:15 - Last edited on 27-Jul-2008 04:36:08 by Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

The empress lulu walked through the forest with her men not far behind and she said "What is going on here?"

Verac leaned over to the group and said "Isn't that, that, empress?"

Guthan said "Yes it is, why is she here?"

"Because" she said calmly "It isn't every day a dozen or so trees get knocked over to the sound of men screaming in fear"

Ahrim tried to hold back a smile.

The girl grabbed a robe laying next to the spring slipped it on and walked towards the empress and said "Mother, you do realise he was about to kill me! execute them at once, it's the only logical solution."

Lulu rolled her eyes and said "I will not kill warriors who were trying to bathe now be shush i must speak with these 6" She gave her daughter the evil eye waved her finger at her and then turned her attention to the brothers who were still trying to get redressed "She said hurry up, i have some gifts for you"

"Pssst... Ahrim" Said dharok "Can you read minds?"

Ahrim said "I already tried, the empress is wearing some kind of anti magic, something, i don't know where the source is coming from."

"What about the girl?" Said karil

"Eh, she might as well be a lunar priestess, and lunar folk in general are nearly immune to all types of magic"

"Darn, i'd really like to know what she is thinking" Said karil.

The girl rolled her eyes and said "I"m 5 feet behind you."

All was silent as the brothers tried not to laugh.

And after another mile or two of walking they were finally at the empress' palace.

The brothers were forced to leave all of their weapons and armour at the front gate, the girl was forced to stay in her room and then they began walking deep into the palace dungeon.

27-Jul-2008 04:51:40 - Last edited on 27-Jul-2008 04:53:50 by Baron Ogre

MasterChu
Nov Member 2022

MasterChu

Woot! Lunar magic! Wow, why is it that Ahrim seems more violent and reckless than even Dharok? Is it the Zaros book?

Sadly, I'm going on a picnic with my friends/family so I wont be here tomorrow :( But dont hesistate to write more :p

27-Jul-2008 04:54:08

Quick find code: 49-50-400-57053203 Back to Top