Forums

Story of da barrows,

Quick find code: 49-50-400-57053203

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Posts: 18,957 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
He used his rock to tear through its hide and into its soft pink meat he was actually drooling a little looking at this fresh meat, he had had earned himself. he couldn't stand watching those blood driplets, he licked them up and thought it was the best tasting drink he'd ever had, which is why he used a leaf to collect more blood and slurp it up. Too bad for guthan, the sounds of an animal being ravaged and the smell of fresh blood filled the air. Several wolves wanted some too y'know. And guthan was too intranced by the lovely taste of blood to notice the pack closing in on him and his catch by the time he noticed it was because a wolf swating him in the back of his head, he was bleeding from the back of his head and he quickly jumped up grabed his spear and thrusted it towards the wolf, another one bit his calf its teeth sank deeply into his flesh he punched it but it wouldn't let go, guthan screamed out in pain.

The alpha male walked slowly over to guthan, he sniffed him deeply before looking at him with.. eyes full of...appreciation? the wolf looked as if he appreciatied guthans death to feed his pack. When the sound of a torch being swung filled the air and a man screamed "No! You're not eating him old enemy!" the wolf growled staring down the torch he barked and two wolves knocked down the animals corpse which was hanging from the tree, they draged it away while the alpha covered the retreat. Guthan was trying to chase after them when the man grabed him from behind and said "No it's not worth it, trust me." Guthan looked back to see a one eyed hunter he said "Those wolves are the most deadly in these woods, as you can see." Guthan merely said, "Who are you?" "Akbar, young hunter" "Alright, i'm guthan, you look like your good at hunting" As he looked at his clothing, made from hides, his bow made from bamboo and a string of sinew his hat made of hide as well, and his spear, stone and, and bamboo, his shoes, hide as well with some bark on the bottom.

next pge

10-Jul-2008 06:12:08 - Last edited on 26-Jul-2008 07:50:57 by Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Yep guthan could eaily get used to living like this guy, guthan said "They call me guthan" Akbar said "Well 'goothan?'" "Gu-th-an." "My mistake guthan, but you seem to enjoy hunting but you don't have much skill at it" he said with a laugh "I could show you how to live off the lands and how to deal with packs of wolves if you'd like, but it's late, you should go to your home and rest, and return here in the mouring if you wish for me to show you" Guthan said "I'll be here and early as i can akbar, and if i'm not here early i will be here mid day at the latest." Akbar smiled and guthan jogged back towards the castle.

Akbar said "Hmm drinking blood like a vampire, only reason he likes hunting is because it's as close to battle as you can get before you actually find your self killing other men.."

10-Jul-2008 06:16:08 - Last edited on 10-Jul-2008 06:51:18 by Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Chapter 11: 10 years later.

10 more years had come and gone and nothing more then skirmishes had happend still, but this peace wasn't going to last for much longer...

At the age of 16 ahrim had mastered every spell in the moderen and lunar spell book but could he handle the zarosian spell book?

As usal ahrim arrived eager to learn what ever the shade could teach him however today, on a large rock with odd symbols drawn over it sat a large spell book which teemed with magical enegry. Ahrim said "OOoh! whats this book called?" the shade was silent and said "This is the battle magic created by priests of zaro, with the help of zaros." "Alright cool so lets get started" The shade said nothing for about 5 minutes, before saying "Learning this spell book will make you nearly unstopable in combat, it will also twist and torture your mind, your body will ache with the immense amount of enegry dwelling within it, and you will become cold and ruthless and care about nothing expect your brothers and the ones you MUST care for. In turn you will become nearly unstopable." Ahrim thought long and hard for some 30 minutes before saying "Teach me, this... is a war after all, i need to be strong right? so yes i'll give my sanity for strenght."

The training went on, and just as the shade said, he was becoming ruthless and cold every minute he spent learning the spells. He wouldn't master these spells for another few years however.

Over to torag...

Torag was just finishing up his days worth of practice and was walking towards the hut to grab a scroll and use the rest of his time for reading and relaxation. When the monk steped infront of him and said "Not today torag, you don't have time for this kind of thing any more, you will be spending the rest of your time for more training" Torag looked confused angry and sad all at once and said "But why?" "Because there's a war on our hands of course, you need the extra training"

Next page.

11-Jul-2008 05:32:04 - Last edited on 26-Jul-2008 07:54:46 by Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

"But for what? i've trained plenty i can handle my own, it's not like me, and 5 other men will be facing full fledged armies!" The monk was silent.. "You never know, NOW no more complaining!" The monk made torag train even harder then normal and longer then normal, poor torag, he just wants food women and books. Ah well over to dharok.

Dharok was having a dream, nay, a nightmare he was running from his master (Again) only he was 16, not 6. And this time the minotaur's eyes were red, and he wasn't stoping anytime soon, dharok was forced to turn around and fight him seeing as he was, seemingly stuck inside a black void. The minotaur swated dharok he tasted blood on the inside of his mouth and felt a tooth was loose. Dharok jumped up and punched the minotaur in the gut many times, before getting punched in the back of the head and stomped on, he was now coughing up blood, he crawled away a bit and got back up and he punched the minotaur as it charged at him again, he jumped on it's back held on to his horns and began hitting his nose, blood began to drop more. And guthan tried to sneak into this story but i wouldn't let him, darn little vampire freak.

The minotaur snatched dharok and ran his claws across his face, and chest. Dharok screamed out in pain, he then kicked the minotaur into the ground and with tears blood and sweat running down his face he punched the minotaur in the chest, over, and over and over...and over again. Before finally, dharoks inner strenght was in full motion he punched through the minotaurs chest and felt his hand smash through his heart. Dharok woke up with a cold sweat nearly in tears breathing deeply he looked around to see his master laying on the floor of his room, this is because he can't stand inside dharoks room due to his height, he said "Well dharok congratulations" Dharok said "Huh?"

Next page.

11-Jul-2008 06:00:34

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

"I said congratulations." Dharok yawned and said "Yeah but for what?" The minotaur snorted and said "That dream was influenced my some magic mombo jumbo, and i was controling it." dharoks jaw was on the floor he said "BUt why!?" "Because you're a great fighter, but you're a sorry killer, but since you were able to kill me, someone close to you in your dream, you'll have the ability to mass slaughter like a good boy." The minotaur said with a laugh. Dharok just said "bu, er.. whatever goodnight" "The sun just rose" "CURSE SARADOMINS FACE!!"

Mean while in saradomins realm "Ow! what just happend?"

In zamoraks realm zamorak is giggling like a child and he screamed over to saradomin "DHAROK made me DO IT!"

Over to karil. Karil could shoot a feather off a bird without harming the bird its self. Karil really didn't have any problems or life changing choices to over come or choose. But one day, karil heard a scream in the distance. Before kangix new what happend, karil was gone and back, karil said "Kitten, *Pant pant* Tree" Kangix said, karil, heroism is nice and all, but don't become too involved with it, it'll lead to your down fall." Karil shrugged and his day went on as normal.

Over to guthan...

As akbar and guthan walked through the woods, akbar merely said through calm voice. "Guthan, do you like the taste of blood?" speak truthfully." guthan said "Yeah why?" "Just wondering." They walked along for another 20 minutes or so and akbar said "Guthan you will make a grand warlord one day, fear will be struck into the hearts of men as they see the horned demon marching into the battle field searching for a good drink of red wine from their bodies" Guthan look struck stupid and he said "What?" "Time will show you guthan" nothing more was said.

Next page.

11-Jul-2008 06:23:37

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Verac had become great at fighting as well, but not through strick training and disipline, but through gang wars and looting with his wokou friends. However kichiro had a dream, in his dream a messanger from an unknown god told kichiro to warn verac of future wars. Kichiro did so. It happend like this.

Verac was sitting on the dock, talking to his usal fishing buddies, and the merchent boy and him still talked when they saw eachother. Now for kichiro it was hard to walk about town with a large 'W' on his back, this just gave the guards a reason to beat him over the head. But he managed to slip past them and get to verac. He said "Verac, buddy you won't have time for fishing soon." Verac said while frowning a bit "er.. why not?" "I don't know i just had a dream, and it told me to tell you you won't have time for fishing soon, so i'ma listen to the dream and well, instead of just telling you, i'm making you drop fishing until well, there's peace and time to fish." "MAN! this is ARRGHH!" Verac lit a cigarette, took a deep breath and said "Yeah, people in the castle have been saying the zamorak dogs have been getting more violant..." Kichiro smiled and said "Yep kid so we should go raid some more for practice!" And so the two walked away.

11-Jul-2008 06:34:06 - Last edited on 26-Jul-2008 07:59:58 by Baron Ogre

Quick find code: 49-50-400-57053203 Back to Top