Forums

Story of da barrows,

Quick find code: 49-50-400-57053203

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Posts: 18,957 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fighting two fronts at once is never an easy thing to do, it's even harder when one enemy the enemies are different heights.

A shield wall was formed to deal with the breedlings, however a shield wall doesn't work well against dwarves, sure you can protect your chest, but you're legs are wide open for a swing, duck down to their level and more often than not you have an angery dwarf climbing your shield, so instead they just started abusing the dwarves one weakness, tiny arms.

Soldiers with spears were rotated towards the rear flank to deal with dwarves, soldiers with anything else moved towards the front flank to deal with breedling soldiers, but things still seemed helpless.

"Great, i go from killing children women and eldery to killing midgets, i'm going to need a cold one tonight." sighed torag as he popped another dwarf with his meteor hammer.

"Torag man, stop acting like a priest and act like a warrior!" shouted guthan as he rammed his spear through yet another dwarf.

Dharok swung his axe in a vortex like fashion, which annilated the first wave of breedlings. "HAHAHAHA that's how you do it!" one of the only times dharok had a smile as he fought.

"Next wave approaching, it's alot bigger..." clare said, with a voice filled with terror.

Ahrim felt bad for her, she was powerful, but she wasn't used to combat, he placed his hand on her shoulder and said "Don't panic, don't show mercy, and you'll do fine."

She nodded, though by the expression on her face, she was obviously uncertain.

"TORAG we need a meat shield, get up here!" shouted down ahrim as torag pushed his way through the crowd and he stood by ahrim, ahrim pushed him infront of everyone else and they waited as the breedling wave 2 was on it's way.

28-Aug-2008 03:19:51

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Posts: 18,957 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Torag put his meteor hammer on his belt and pulled out his dual hammers, he skillfully swung and removed 3 breedlings with one hit, he did a slide kick into another clump of them, sending them flying through the air, he tossed his hammers up high and punched two more furiously before catching his hammers and smashing them into their skulls.

"Now clare." said ahrim calmly, they both unleashed a deadly barrage of magical enegry, twriling and spinning round and round before making contact with the breedling wave, this wave was too destroyed before they could managed to get close to the shield wall.

This time they attacked, but rolled forth ballistas, which unleashed a deadly barrage of long arrow like doom, torag jumped and punched one of the projectiles, it shattered, and his hand remained intact, but he couldn't knock every single one from the sky.

"We'll push back into the mine." said lulu, and they did just that, that focused their enegry on the dwarves and pushed back very far ver quickly, killing most of the attacking dwarves.

Ahrim turned around and started stomping on the ground like a child throwing a temper tantrum, the mine shook, and the entrance caved in wit thick heavy boulders.

"Ahrim, FOOL!" shouted lulu. "There is no back door to this mine, what are we supposed to do now!?" she was, totally inraged.

"The dwarven tunnel system, it has to lead some where." he blasted a bigger hole into the one the dwarves had came out of, and hopped down. "It's about a 10 foot drop, it's safe." he yelled back up at the group. Men began dropping down into the hole as they attempted to navigate their way through the chaos dwarf tunnel system.

28-Aug-2008 03:38:10

The contents of this message have been hidden.

28-Aug-2008 18:17:32

The contents of this message have been hidden.

28-Aug-2008 21:59:03

Quick find code: 49-50-400-57053203 Back to Top