Forums

Story of da barrows,

Quick find code: 49-50-400-57053203

Baron Ogre

Baron Ogre

Posts: 18,957 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ahrim looked around and said, "Choose what?" he demanded.

"Are you happy with death?" she replied with her same happy toned voice.

"No, there isn't anything to do here.." he said with a hint of hatred in his voice.

"Anything you want is here, you just have to wish for it, knowing that would you rather be returned to runescape or would you rather stay here? You've already earned a heroic spot in the heavens, there is no catch or downside. So what'll it be, return to runescape or forever live in a dream land?" She began twriling her syth.

Ahrim began thinking of everything he loved and would want to be doing for the rest of his life, but as we know ahrim doesn't care for anything besides his brethren, so he said. "Send me back i'd prefer to be down there for a while longer."

She giggled and said "Alright i can't wait for you to come back to see me!" she smiled and before ahrim could reply he was teleported away, but not to runescape. He now found himself floating around a white abyss of nothingness. As he floated he noticed a red, blue, green, dark green, bright blue, and purple orbs floating around. He heard a very heavenly voice speaking to him, but the voice was inside his head, not from an outer source.

"Each of these represents a god, choose which one you wish to gain ultimate power from."

Ahrim said out loud. "Which one is zaros?" the voice didn't respond, but all of the orbs but the purple one disappeared. Ahrim touched it, he felt his brain melt and then reform, only when it reformed it was full of divine knowledge, his powers were no longer next to godly, they were godly, another voice began speaking to him in his head.

"You have chosen well little one, now BRING DEATH TO ALL WHO OPPOSE YOU!" With that ahrim blacked out and awoke to..

11-Aug-2008 03:31:51 - Last edited on 11-Aug-2008 03:31:58 by Baron Ogre

Quick find code: 49-50-400-57053203 Back to Top