Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You stole meh post! -.-

Poor Alrous... He should know how bad those peanuts would be on his heart- There are about 3 pounts of salt per bag with 30 peanuts! He's pushing it! :o

AAAANNNYWAY.

Well, I don't really have much more to say. O_o

~Insane Soule
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

23-Jan-2010 11:31:22

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alrous: Man, these peanuts are delicious! I could eat them all day!

Alrous, you heard what Insane-

Alrous: Mortals say nonsense - things I should not care about!

But Al-

Alrous: *covers ears* Blah, blah, blah! I'm not listening! Blah, blah, blah!

-_-
---
Okay, guys. I'm sorry for the wait of the chapter. Because of the situation at hand, my typing mood has literally taken a stab to the heart. With that said, I have not written a thing yet for the chapter. I am just not in the mood to write whatsoever.

I can understand if you're frustrated or annoyed of me for this excuse. Just lately now, I have been spending time with my family as they are a strong way to feel better. I deeply apologize for this, and I will attempt to write something around the next week once I visit yet another therapist on Monday.

Yaaaaaaaay...

Hopefully this one will be more useful than the other I went to. At any rate, I'm sorry for the hindrance. And I will try to write next week. Again, I apologize and I thank you for your support. I'll be sure to give y'all an update should my situation get better or worse..

…,.»·•º°°º•·«.,…,.•*´¨¨†hë ènd îš ønlÿ †hè ßègïnnïng,…,„.«•*¨`*•.,..
The end
is only
the beginning...

24-Jan-2010 00:29:21

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Thank you so much guys! ^_^

I truly appreciate your patience and support. Words honestly cannot express my gratitude and appreciation to you guys for your continued patience and support!

So, really thank you so very much. I honestly cannot wish for any different type of fan as you three are everything I need out of it and a whole lot more.

The end
is only
the beginning...

24-Jan-2010 22:24:27

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wait... only 3 fans work for you?

But I just.... cloned... myself. ALOT. :o

Don't ask where I put them. Don't worry, they are safe and secure in this little underwater ocean town my uncle Andrew built. He called it something wierd though.... "Rabdure"? I can't remember... I'm just not so hot with sea life, so I couldn't go. :@

And about Alrous neglecting his health - I personally have to say I'm Bioshocked. :P

~Insane Soule

P.S. Never remind me to insinuate torwards a game ever again - I'm a noob at it. O_o
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

25-Jan-2010 11:46:12 - Last edited on 26-Jan-2010 12:03:47 by Seph

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Hey guys, ^_^

Okay, so I went to the therapist yesterday. Got told some stuff, blah, blah, blah. Anywhos, I am officially on the road to..ermmm..s-somewhere! I am off of school until Thursday so I'm going to try to write something by the end of tomorrow. Might get something, might not. So stay tuned!

Again, I appreciate your support and your comments. Thanks so much. :)

The end
is only
the beginning...

26-Jan-2010 22:16:14

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

I'm officially back on the band wagon. New chapter on the next page. ^_^ Hope you all enjoy it. You all deserve it after the things you said to me. :)

The end
is only
the beginning...

27-Jan-2010 23:49:05

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top