Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Ark Von Doom

Ark Von Doom

Posts: 6,501 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Waaagh! Nooo! Stop changing names O_o The confusion; oh the endless confusion this will cause me! My floating boat will sink under such maddening waves!

Falador may have become a war zone, but now a different kind of battle rages on... The "can Ark keep up with people's new names" war wil be a bloody one :|

So Serenemaster... eh... Bio End... no... InsaneWig... Wig Soule?

BioWig the Serene, Insane, Soulending Wammmaster! That will have to do for now.

P.S: I once sat with someone at lunch everyday for a year, talking every day, and still didn't know their name. now that people can change every month... Well in the words of a random Persian: This Is MADNESS!

Leonidas: THIS IS SPART-

(Steps out of the way and lets him fall past when he kicks)

Conveniant movie shortening*.

02-Oct-2009 00:55:03

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
:o

It....worked! Now..it is finally time....For popsicles! :D

Now Ark, join me and biomaster/Serene in-game! you must!

~Insane Soule
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

02-Oct-2009 01:03:00

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tacos? Go to Tacobell! *sigh* Right, that place just isn't the same without the dog. :|

Lol, Ark's going to complain some more with his confusion. XD

…,.»·•º°°º•·«.,…,.•*´¨¨†hë ènd îš ønlÿ †hè ßègïnnïng,…,„.«•*¨`*•.,..
The end
is only
the beginning...

03-Oct-2009 13:11:26

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Chapter 4: Endeavor

Back at Varrock, the capital of Misthalin. Marcello was walking to the Wolfsbane's house in the pouring rain. The dirt pathway began to become mud, as large brown puddle began to overflow. Marcello stops for a minute, and looks up at the sky. The rain crashes onto his face then drips down. He sighs as his train of thought began to wonder.

While he was talking to Salomon, several minutes ago, he began to think about. Salomon sure seemed like he knew something, but wasn't telling Marcello. The Assassin Hunter looks back at the kingdom, but then he heard footsteps splashing into the puddles behind him. He looks back and saw Sarah rushing towards him.

Marcello raises his right eyebrow. "Sarah, what are you doing here? Is Visdin back?" he wondered.

Sarah shook her head. "No. And that's what I'm worried about." she replied, expressing her concerns.

He lets down his eyebrow, and smirked. "Don't worry, I'm sure he's fine!"

"I-I think Falador's being attacked."

"And why ever would you think that?" his voice sounded like he was ready to laugh at any given time.

"Because Joshua said something.."

Marcello crossed his arms. "Joshua. Why on earth would you believe a single word that spits from that low life's mouth?"

"Because I trust him!" Sarah sighed. "Fine, I can see I'm not going to get any help from you." she runs off.

"Hold on there!" he quickly grabs Sarah's left wrist. "If there's innocent lives on the line, then I'll come." Sarah looks back, then nodded her head. They both run to the castle to get their friend, Logan. Inside the castle, Logan was speaking with his knights when Sarah and Marcello rushed into the room. The two were wet, head to toe, dripping with water.
The end
is only
the beginning...

04-Oct-2009 19:19:50

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Logan looks at the two, then looks at his knights. "Leave us." he commanded.

The knights salute. "Yes sir!" they acknowledged. They ran off afterwards.

Logan looks back at the two. "Master Marcello. Lady Sarah. What can I do for you?"

"We think Falador is being attacked!" Marcello stated, his voice slightly raised.

"Falador being attacked, eh? Why ever do you believe this?"

"Joshua said something to me that leads me to believe that." replied Sarah.

"Master Joshua? Yes, Lord Salomon has told me regarding him."

"So, will you come?"

Logan looks at Marcello, then nodded his head. He extends his left hand out to the two. "Take my hand."

Marcello grabs Logan's hand. "Umm..why?"

Sarah puts her hand on top of Marcello's. "What are you planning, Logan?"

"You will see." Suddenly, Logan's hand began to glow. Suddenly, the other two are carried by purple magic and disappear. Logan smashes the tele-tab and teleports to Falador. All three appear in Falador, and all they see in the rainy shadow was the carcasses of the innocent. Everybody had widened eyes on their face when they saw the scene.

They heard fighting, and so they turned around and saw a young woman protecting an innocent child from Raven Reaper assassins. Marcello unleashed his blade and charged at the Raven Reapers. Marcello jumps into the air and stabs his sword into the chest of the Raven Reaper he lands on. One of the Raven Reaper look at Marcello, then gave off an evil look.
The end
is only
the beginning...

04-Oct-2009 19:21:19

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

"It's him! Marcello Saif-Al-Din!" the assassin yelled. Many of the assassins charge at Marcello. Now Marcello was surrounded by the enemy, like the young woman was a minute ago. As Marcello was blocking each attack thrown at him, the young woman drew her Dark Bow. She pulls two dragon arrows from her quiver, and focuses her shot at the assassins.

She slowly pulled the arrows back on her bow's string, and readied herself. After a moment of preparation, she launches the two dragon arrows at the assassins. While in midair, a black aura consumed the arrows and transformed them into what appeared to be a black dragon's head.

When the arrows make impact with their chosen target, the dragon opens up it's mouth and bit down on the flesh of that assassin. The two unlucky Raven Reapers fell to the mud and began to howl in pain. All the assassins once focused on Marcello, look back at the young woman in disgust. While they were distracted, Marcello impales his blade into the back of one.

There were only four left, and they split up into a group of two. Two to go after Marcello, the other two to fight the young woman. One of them swings his Black Longsword at Marcello, he deflects that assassin's blade and slits his throat. Blood fell to the dirt as quickly as any raindrop. Marcello glanced at the other Raven Reaper and readied his blade.

The young woman drew her Leaf-Bladed two-handed sword once again. She bashes her two-handed sword at the assassin near her. The attack breaks the assassin's spear in-half. She quickly backslaps him in the face and impaled him in the gut. She pulls her blade out and turns her attention on the other assassin.

The assassin back stepped in intimidation, and ran away from the young woman. She sees that Marcello had finished his fight as well. Marcello glanced at the woman.
The end
is only
the beginning...

04-Oct-2009 19:25:10

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top