Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The young woman looks at the three, then smiled. "Thank you." she expressed her appreciation.

Marcello smiled back. "We should be the ones thanking you. You did protect that child, afterall." replied the Assassin Hunter.

Sarah nodded her head. "He's right. Thank you." replied Sarah.

The young woman sheaths her Leaf-Bladed two-handed sword. "So, who are you people?"

"I'm Marcello, Marcello Saif-Al-Din."

"I'm Sarah Wolfsbane."

"I am Logan, it is a pleasure to meet you."

"My name is Arabella Bowditch. It's nice to meet you all."

Marcello looks at the entrance to the castle. "C'mon. We've got to get inside!"

Arabella knelled down and looks at the little girl. "You need to go hide somewhere, okay?" The little girl nodded her head and ran off. Arabella got back to her feet and the group rushes into the castle. Back inside the castle, a battle took place in Anibal's large room. Abaddon fought Ba'al, Joshua fought Raven, and Visdin just stood there with his arms crossed.

The Crimson Reaper charged at Abaddon and swings his Dragon Claws violently. Abaddon disappears and reappears behind Ba'al, and swings his scythe. The Crimson Reaper also disappears, but he doesn't reappear. Abaddon looks to his left. "I know you are hiding, mortal." Abaddon stated. He does appear behind Abaddon quietly, and the angel has no idea.

His Dragon Claws began to glow red. He stepped closer to Abaddon, and began to swing his claws violently and quickly at Abaddon's back. While being attacked, Abaddon doesn't even look like he is in any pain. He just stood there, solid as a brick. The Crimson Reaper jumps back afterwards. Abaddon turns around and looks at Ba'al.

"I told you already, your mortal weapons do not affect me." he repeated. Abaddon quickly grabs Ba'al by the throat and lifts him into the air. "You will tell me everything you know about the God's Blood Elixir, or you will just have to die."
The end
is only
the beginning...

04-Oct-2009 19:27:43

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

"I would rather die than forsake the world into your grasp." replied Ba'al.

"Very well."

Joshua fought Raven, headmaster of the Raven Reapers. Joshua swings his Oubliée Rêver at Raven, who blocks with his dark blade. Joshua backflips away from Raven and began to shoot rapid Fire Wave at him. Raven began to swing his sword inhuman like, as fast as any demon. Raven throws his right hand out in-front of him, and Joshua felt a sharp pain in his left shoulder.

This pain didn't stop him though, he continued to move. He darts to Raven and swings his sword. Raven jumps back and swings his sword, and Joshua guards. He backflips, but while he did, he pointed his sword at Raven and shot a Fire Wave. As a last second guard, he blocks with his right arm. He began to feel the sting of the flame brushing on his arm.

After the fire clears, Raven's right robe sleeve was burnt right off. His tan skinned arm was burned on the backside, but the frontside was okay. Joshua charged at Raven, and began swinging his sword left and right. Hardly able to block, Raven does his best to defend himself. But eventually, Joshua cuts his sword across the arm that block, making Raven drop his blade.

Joshua pointed his blade at Raven's throat. The masked assassin dropped to his knees and looked up at the snow white haired young man. "It seems I underestimated you." stated Raven.

"Your wicked deeds must no longer continue." replied Joshua. "Give yourself to your punishment."

"Alas, you have no understanding of what you go against."

"I have full understanding."

"Do you truly? Haha..I think not."

"Say what you will, ill one. But your vile reign of terror ends upon this day."

Abaddon appears right behind Joshua. He hooks his scythe around Joshua's neck. One bad decision could cost Joshua his life as the blade of the scythe was right by his throat. "Foolish mortal. I have no intent in allowing you to claim victory." stated Abaddon.
The end
is only
the beginning...

04-Oct-2009 19:33:25

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Joshua drew in one deep breath. He moves his eyes, and tries to look behind him. "Abaddon." he mumbled. Raven jumps back and away from Joshua. The young man shoots a Fire Wave at Raven. He then drops to the ground and points his blade up at Abaddon, and shoots a Fire Wave at him right in his face. After that, he swipe kicks Abaddon to the ground.

Joshua jumps back to his feet and rushed over to Raven with intentions to kill. Abaddon disappears from where he was and appears right in-front of Joshua. Right before Joshua even noticed this happening, Abaddon grabbed him by the throat and lifted him into the air. Raven got back to his feet after being hit for the second time with a Fire Wave.

Raven's left robe sleeve was burnt right off, and the frontside of that arm was burnt. Joshua tries to break free from Abaddon by kicking him in the gut, but to no avail. "It is very impolite to shoot fire at people, especially to those who are higher than you." he mumbled to Joshua.

"Save your ridicule." replied the young man.

"Hmph."

Raven walks over to Abaddon. "Father." said Raven. "We must go. The God's Blood Elixir is clearly not here."

Abaddon looks at Raven. "I suppose." Abaddon throws Joshua to the ground. "Forsake your gods, and worship the only true god."

Joshua holds his throat and got to his knees. He glares at Abaddon. "You can die in a ditch for all I care."

Abaddon smiled a bit, amused by Joshua's words. Abaddon walks over to the shattered window, and sprouted his wings. He flew out the window, and Ba'al 's eyes open up when that happened. He jumped out the window, to chase after Abaddon. Raven looks at Joshua. "Farewell." he said his goodbyes. Afterwards, he disappears.

Joshua got to his feet and looked at Anibal, who was still petrified. The young man walks over to Anibal, and pointed his blade at his throat. "Have any last words?" Joshua mumbled the question to Anibal.
The end
is only
the beginning...

04-Oct-2009 19:37:24

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

"W-what?!" yelled Anibal. "What the hell did I do to deserve your animus!?"

"You supported the Raven Reapers, and helped them take all those innocent lives during that attack almost a year ago." he answered. "For that, your life is forfeit."

"Salomon is an evil man! You would have done the same thing!"

"No, I wouldn't have. I would never spill the blood of an innocent."

"But I'm innocent! I'm only doing what's best for my capital!"

"You're not innocent. You are a madman, and you need to be stopped."

"But...!" Anibal began to cry. "This isn't fair!"

"Life isn't fair, deal with it." Joshua cuts his blade across Anibal's throat. The demonic king's throat is slit open, and blood began to rain out. His body fell to the white stone ground in a pool of his own blood.

Visdin walks over to Joshua. "Tell me," he mumbled, "is that the main reason you came here tonight?"

Joshua looks at Visdin, and shook his head. "No. I needed to make sure that Abaddon didn't get any information regarding the God's Blood Elixir."

"And what is this God's Blood Elixir?"

Joshua grabs a book from a small bag he was carrying. "I'm quite sure this will tell you all you need to know."

Visdin looks at the book, it was Salomon's journal. "What are you doing with this?"

"Salomon has been holding a lot more information in than you can begin to understand."

"And what do you mean by that?"

"The God's Blood Elixir is the blood of a god, commonly known as the god of balance."

"The god of balance. You mean Guthix?"

"Yes, and legends say that just one drop of this elixir can give a person the power of a half-god."

"So, why would Abaddon be in search of it?"

"The elixir will cure him of his curse."

"You mean the one when he becomes incredibly weaker if his scythe is taken away from him?"

"Yes." Joshua gives Visdin Salomon's journal. "This will explain far more than just details regarding the God's Blood Elixir."

Visdin takes the journal and sighs. "If you insist."

"I do."
The end
is only
the beginning...

04-Oct-2009 19:40:33

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Finally Marcello, Sarah, Arabella, and Logan arrive in the room. Sarah smiled when she saw that the two were alright. Sarah hasted over to Visdin. A smile grew on Visdin's face to see Sarah once again. Joshua looks at Marcello, who was giving him a glare. Marcello walks over to Joshua with a serious expression on his face.

He sees that Anibal was murdered, and that Joshua has fresh blood on his blade. Marcello looks at Joshua square in the eye. "I see you murdered Anibal." mumbled Marcello.

Joshua crossed his arms. "Is that a problem?" he replied.

"Who's going to be your next victim?"

"You if you don't shut up."

"Haha. Nice joke, you nuisance."

Joshua points his blade to Marcello's throat. "You think I was joking?"

A drop of sweat drips down from Marcello's forehead. "Ha..ha..ha..I see."

After an hour, order is restored in Falador. It was time to depart from the demonic capital. Joshua looks at Visdin and Sarah, and the two look at him. "Do you really need to go?" asked Sarah.

Joshua looks at Sarah. "Yes. I have some unfinished business to attend to." he answered.

"Okay."

Visdin looks at Joshua, and nodded his head. "You take care of yourself."

"I always do." Joshua grabs a tele-tab to Lumbridge. "This won't be the last time we cross paths."

Sarah nodded her head. "Yes, and I hope we cross paths again soon."

Joshua quickly nodded his head briefly. "Take care."

"You too." Joshua smashes his tele-tab into the ground. He is sucked into the ground and disappears. Sarah and Visdin look at each other and hug.
The end
is only
the beginning...

04-Oct-2009 19:43:09 - Last edited on 04-Oct-2009 19:43:21 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Marcello, Logan, and Arabella were speaking to each other. "So, you're an Assassin Hunter." she said.

"Yep." he replied.

"And what you fight for is justice, right?"

"Indeed." replied Logan.

"You should become an Assassin Hunter, Arabella!"

"You mean I'm allowed?"

Marcello nodded his head. "Yep, yep! Don't worry, I'm pretty sure Emperor Salomon will be pleased to welcome you among our ranks."

Arabella grew a smile on her face. "Really? That's fantastic."

Finally, after ten minutes, the group departs from Falador. They began to travel back to the Holy Country's capital, where they will welcome the joy of a new comrade. But not all things are running smoothly in other places. In the capital of the Kharidian Desert, Al Kharid, a man with turquoise hair prepared himself for something.

He readied his daggers and himself. He went outside, the desert heat embraced him. He sat down on a chair outside the building he just left and began to watch the cloud pass him.

The End of Chapter 4
Next Chapter,
Chapter 5: Departure

Thank you for reading, I appreciate it. ^_^

~Serene End
The end
is only
the beginning...

04-Oct-2009 19:45:07

Kitties Rule

Kitties Rule

Posts: 2,884 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
wwwwwwwwooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooo mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-Oct-2009 08:08:39

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fool! Wigwam is my former self! I am...

*Dramatic Music goes off*

INSANE SOULE!

So that is how the island of Nebraska was formed. >.>

Just a word of advice, Smart-Elik Dog, DON"T MESS WITH ME! OR WIGWAM! OR US! OR ME OR HIM! OR WE! WE ARE TWO...yet one?...WELL, YOU GET THE POINT!

Just a warning, our godmodding powers are too great! We will kill you! then have a barbeque concerning your getting pwned! WE WILL WWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIINNNN!!!!! ANNNNDDDD YYYOOUUUU WWWWWIIILLLL LLLOOOSSSEEE!!!!

*does questcape emote*

Rar.

*Has flashback*

BREAKING NEWS: Biomaster7 pwns. That is all.

~Insane Soule
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

06-Oct-2009 04:22:38

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top