Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Abaddon drops Salomon onto the floor. He hits the carpet in a swift thud. Salomon's teeth were grit but he was not dead unlike all others who suffer from that very situation. Salomon's faded eyes glance up upon Abaddon's pitch black eyes. He tried moving his arms to get up but was unable to.

"Wha-what have you done...to me..?" he questioned.

"Not only have I absorbed your brain's memory to move your arm and leg muscles, but I have taken your memory, or rather your ancestor's memory of the God's Blood Elixir chamber's pass-word." he answered. Abaddon glances upon the door that leads to the God's Blood Elixir's chamber. "For years, I have waited for this." he looks upon Lev. "Come Lev."

The boy smiled. "Yes father." he acknowledged, racing towards the side of his father.

Marcello grit his teeth. "Oh, no you don't!" he shouted, racing towards the two.

Janak locked his hands into a fist. "Marcello! Don't!" he yelled.

Marcello raised his sword. "Arrrrggggghhhh!" he roared. When he was close enough to Abaddon, he swings his sword down upon him. Abaddon turns around and grabbed upon Marcello's blade to stop it. Marcello tried pulling his sword out of his grip but was unsuccessful.

Abaddon sighed. "Truly, you are a fool." he commented. "If it did not work last time, what makes you assume it will work now?"

"Let me go!" he yelled.

Abaddon ripped Marcello's Saradomin Sword out of his hands and threw it away over next to Salomon. Marcello watched his blade rise and then fall to the ground. He quickly returns his head over to Abaddon. And when he does, Abaddon strongly punches Marcello in the stomach.

The wind is blown right out of Marcello. A mask of agony wiped across his face. He dropped his knees, holding tightly onto his stomach. Abaddon and Lev stood there, watching him fall. Abaddon planted his left palm flat upon the door. A golden outline formed around his hand and shot to the top of the door.
The end
is only
the beginning...

19-Feb-2010 02:57:24

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

The stone door slowly opened, sliding into the ground. Lev entered the chamber first and Abaddon followed. But he paused right when he got in, and glanced back at Marcello. A smirk of pure evil brushed across his face. And as the smirk formed, the door quickly rose back up and closed shut.

Marcello glared back at Salomon, he still remained alive. "Salomon." he growled his name.

Salomon's faded green eyes glance upon his name caller. "Marcello." he replied.

Marcello stood to his feet, his back facing Salomon. An expression of disappointment washed upon his face. "So, you were the one pulling the strings this whole time."

"Yes, it was I." he confirmed. "I was Raven, I was the causer of La Caccia di Wicked, I caused all the distress over the last thirty years."

"Why would you want to do such deeds? Speak."

"I wanted what many had failed to attain. Power. Absolute power."

Marcello turned around, facing Salomon. "But why? Was all this bloodshed needed?"

"This world is truly imbalanced. No man was without a mind of chaos. My plans were to become the god of this world, to create a superior race, beyond the limitations and flaws of humans."

"Even gods were unable to complete such an odyssey - what makes you think you, a human, can do what a god could not?"

"Because I had it touching my fingertips, but alas I was unable to grab it."

"What happened to half a truth is often a great lie?"

"That was half a truth in it of it's self."

Silence built for a moment in Marcello. He closed his eyes and grabbed his Saradomin Sword. "Have you any regrets?" he asked.
The end
is only
the beginning...

19-Feb-2010 03:01:48

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

"Not regret, but disappointment. Disappointment that fate finally found me. I escaped it for so long, and I was so afraid for when this moment would finally arrive. And when the final moment comes, I see that fate never missed it's target - it was merely waiting for it."

Marcello walked closer to Salomon. He raised his sword into the air. "Any last words?" he asked.

"Only a few." he whispered. "Marcello, I truly raised you and your brother not for goals - but because I loved you. You were my sons, blood-related or not. And I honestly did not wish for it to end this way. I am sorry for all that I have caused. But at least there will be people who will happy when my death comes."

"I'm sorry it must end this way too." Marcello swings his blade down upon Salomon. His blade impales Salomon's heart. Salomon's eyes widened as blood rushed out of his mouth. His blood rushed out of the stab wound and poured out all over his black robes.

His irises faded and his breathing stopped. Marcello pulls his blade out of Salomon's chest and sheathes it in the case strapped to his back. He knells down. Marcello places his left index on Salomon's right eyelid, and his left middle finger on his left eyelid. "Rest now, Lord Salomon - in the arms of Saradomin, you shall find your salvation." he said while closing his eyes.

The End of Chapter 23
Next Chapter,
Chapter 24: Planet Hell

Thank you for reading, I appreciate it. ^_^

~Serene End
The end
is only
the beginning...

19-Feb-2010 03:05:01

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
...Woa. Epic chapter. That was one of the best yet. :P

Other than that... No comment. too much to make fun of. :o

Nice bio on the second write, Fik - way better. Not that your last one wasn't awesome, I just think you really poured better thought into try #2.

And Serene - Yes, I do know. Bad. -.-

~Insane Soule
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

19-Feb-2010 03:35:26

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

'Too much to make fun of'. O_o

Whatcha mean? O.o

The DLC Assassin's Creed 2 content was fun. Loads of killing. Loads. O_O

P.S: You're just happy that Salomon is finally dead! I knew you didn't like him! o_o

…,.»·•º°°º•·«.,…,.•*´¨¨†hë ènd îš ønlÿ †hè ßègïnnïng,…,„.«•*¨`*•.,..
The end
is only
the beginning...

19-Feb-2010 03:39:19 - Last edited on 19-Feb-2010 03:40:52 by Serene End

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Silence built for a moment in Marcello. He closed his eyes and grabbed his Saradomin Sword. "Have you any regrets?" he asked.

Solomon stared blankly into air for a second, before then snapping back into reality. "Huh? Oh, yea." Solomon reaches into his robe pocket and starts to drag a very large piece of parchment out of his jacket pocket. Marcello waits for a few moments, using this time to stare off into space.

Several minutes pass, and all remains still in the throne room. Marcello is enticed by a crunch-wrap supreme in his head, while everyone else watches impatiently as parchment continues to reveal itself from Solomon's pocket. All that is heard in the room is the rolling out of paper.

Days pass in what seems like an eternity. Various cheap camera shots of a sun rising and setting in slow motion is shown. A fast-motion video of a flower growing ensues. And Solomon continues to pull out his pre-written final words.

Meanwhile, across and inside the city, Vezyfher is carefully seated in a lazyboy recliner, pointless info about countless onslaught blaring on the TV. A beeping sound is heard in the background as Arabella drives a bulldozer into the giant pile of Assassin bodies, slowly pushing them off into the river.

Millennium pass, and Solomon STILL continues to remove paper from his pocket. Marcello simply stares at Solomon, blood-shot eyes poisoned on him. Ezio prances by, and almost trips on Marcello. Marcello looks up at the Assassin, and softly whispers "Please... put me out of my misery..."

Ezio thinks over the idea, and decides to oblige. He pulls up his left hand, loads his secret pistol, and shoots Marcello, who lands with a thud. Solomon then pulls up his arm slightly, with the end of a piece of paper in his hand, triumphantly stating: "Aha, finally got it all out!"

Marcello snaps out of his Daydreaming, and focuses back onto reality. He closed his eyes and grabbed his Saradomin Sword. "Have you any regrets?" he asked.

*End*

19-Feb-2010 14:16:16

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Gf, Solomon. Nub. -.-

And yes, did misspell Salomon on purpose. Just like how I spell Zombie "Zombai" (Zom-bAY), and... well, There aren't anymore....yet. O_o

Now to travel into the deepest pits of my soule and retrieve that Gee Pee I accidentally swallowed with my Captain Crunch yesterday! :D

Other than that.... Still ownage chapter. :P

~Insane Soule

19-Feb-2010 14:19:16 - Last edited on 19-Feb-2010 14:24:51 by Seph

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

To be honest Insane, I was thinking of Assassin's Creed while writing that bit. XD I guess that's why it's very much like it.

…,.»·•º°°º•·«.,…,.•*´¨¨†hë ènd îš ønlÿ †hè ßègïnnïng,…,„.«•*¨`*•.,..
The end
is only
the beginning...

19-Feb-2010 20:10:35

Ark Von Doom

Ark Von Doom

Posts: 6,501 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Now THAT is epicness! The Creedian influence is a good thing my friend... a very good thing :D But poor Salomon... he was the guy everyone loved to hate :( Alrous is going to be really sad without his buddy...

And Vezyfher owning thousands of assassins in one move? Now THAT'S a first date. You'll get the girl in no time you sly fellow... Well, one of them anyway ;)

And that is one old elf Fik! I get the feeling we'll be seeing alot of "I was killing ______ when you were still in diapers" comments... But I love how you incorporated the history there... Poor fellow. Well played, well played :)

Alrous: SALOMON! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You were my bestest fwiend! The only person in the series as evil and secretively scheming as me-he-heeee! Who am I supposed to beat up now? Who? WHOOOO!?

Salomon: Sup. I had to walk back here from the Lumbridge respawn.

Alrous:...

Saloman: So, you wanna go out for smoothies or...

Alrous: Shaddup. Nobody likes you. Now go buy me a smoothie.

Saloman: You're mean! *leaves*

Alrous:... :)

20-Feb-2010 02:40:12 - Last edited on 20-Feb-2010 02:44:01 by Ark Von Doom

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top