Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dark, didn't I say the mentioning of chocolate was prohibited!? O_o

Into actual business, the epilogue should be up around Monday-Friday of the coming week. Don't expect the usual 30 posts, I afraid. As much as I would like it long, reasons with my fading interest with Crimson have caused extended waits for chapters with a mix of real life issues. But don't worry, this will most likely not follow with the coming of Living Crime as I'm quite excited to get onto that. ^_^

Longer doesn't always make it better. I'll do my best with the battling and stuff. But I've got to ask, anyone mind if their bio characters get killed? I'll make sure it's a glorious matter. :o

Thanks. :)

`_.•´¯°º•‹.„¸¸*-.,¸«º*-.,¸«º\±/Sërënë £nd\±/º»¸,.-*º»¸,.-*¸¸„•*°*•›,¸¸
.•´¯¥¯`¬*ª''ª*¬-.,¸Oº°‘¨I†'š nø† hãrd †ô ƒãil¨‘°ºO¸,.-¬*ª''ª*¬-.°*•›,¸¸
(_.¤´¯)—´¯`•._.•´°l||l°I†'š nø† ëåšÿ †ô wîn°l||l°`•._.•´¯`—(_.¤´¯)
The end
is only
the beginning...

24-Apr-2010 19:37:51 - Last edited on 24-Apr-2010 19:38:12 by Serene End

[#XJG4QTEXR]

[#XJG4QTEXR]

Posts: 818 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
By the way, I didn't sleep tonight-
literaly. I typed this message at 5:00 and I had stayed up late to watch saturday night live, but I decided to stay up a little later, after that I decided a few more minuted would not make a difference. From that point (Approximately 2:00) I decided another few minutes wouldn't hurt. It kept on going untill it was 5:00, right now.

By the way I resumed the story tonight! Just as good as I remembered from when i was a kid-

I dont want to keep talking about that! I was SO stupid back then. :'(

Please god! Erase the past!
==========================================
By the way, I DID infact find quite a few grammar mistakes, BUT that is definately not a reason to flame. No one really uses the word "Whom" anymore. See, you want to make their language understandable, but still more like what people would say back then. (Throw in random "Buffet's" or "Thou's" or maybe some "Oaf's" too.)

Also, I found not talking much is not what makes an evil person creepy. You need to have someone who is kind of crazy, but smart. Someone who is proud and mister, "Why you little FUDGE! Kill him GUARDS!" That looks more like a blundering idiot. An evil response would be something more like: "Hmm, a clever joke, you know, I like jokes too! Especially jokes about killing people-
Especially when you apply the joke to real life!"

25-Apr-2010 10:33:50

[#XJG4QTEXR]

[#XJG4QTEXR]

Think of it this way. What would the Keith Ledger say in that situation. (The guy who played as the joker.) It sounds like stupidly obvious advice, but It should be helpful still. Besides evil people, your story still impresses me. I understand that they often have silly villians in movies, but mostly they are in PG-13 movies, where the executives are thinking: "Hey! we don't need to make impressive creepy villians! What we have is good enough for a bunch of stupid teenagers!"

It sounds cruel, and yes it is!

Grown ups often think we are very stupid, but I can see why. Come to my middle school and guess how many kids there, will be future criminals!

25-Apr-2010 10:36:49

[#XJG4QTEXR]

[#XJG4QTEXR]

Oh, by the way, it is 6:00 now. I think this is the first time I spent a night without sleeping. I should go and lay down now. Also, I will use this post to bookmark what page I am on. Keep up the good writing!

By the way, I can hear birds now.

Bookmark: Page 10

25-Apr-2010 10:41:57 - Last edited on 25-Apr-2010 10:48:25 by [#XJG4QTEXR]

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top