Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Whips are fruity now. They now remind me of all the different kinds of Kool-Aid O_o (don't ask how I come to this conclusion XD).
Darn the real life. DARN IT ALL TO-
Alrous: Watch your tongue.
-GAH! Curse you Alrous!
Anywhos, as for the 'darn the real life' comment. My depression has now taken a life of it's own. I am now suspended from school until I am cleared from a therapist to return. My depression is apparently at a 'crisis' level. Fun, fun.
Bad news, and the reason you probably should take some care into this development - this may cause chapters to come in slowly. Due to reasons up above, I have yet to even begin writing. Today has just been a very crappy day.
…,.»·•º°°º•·«.,…,.•*´¨¨†hë ènd îš ønlÿ †hè ßègïnnïng,…,„.«•*¨`*•.,..
The end
is only
the beginning...

19-Jan-2010 20:51:51

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

*kills double post*
YOU SAW NOTHING!
The end
is only
the beginning...

19-Jan-2010 20:52:41 - Last edited on 19-Jan-2010 20:54:45 by Serene End

Ark Von Doom

Ark Von Doom

Posts: 6,501 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gah... Therapists. Psyco-babble and bullocks :@ I've had a few friends with similar problems, so from experience if you're wondering if they're right: they're not. People just like to label things as problems. "Restless Leg Syndrome" still cracks me up when I hear it :P Personally I'm way too peppy and my linguistic ability (and theater aided talk-show-host voice :D ) too persuasive and powerful for them to be able to invent any nonexistent problems for me, not that I'd listen if they tried :P
It'll all work out. You just have to show them how self-confident you are and they'll lose any argument they have. Someone whose as talented a writer and who jests so frequently should shred em like butter :)

19-Jan-2010 22:24:05

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Self confidant? O_o I don't even know the meaning of those words! (trust me, my self confidence level is lower than Kvetch could sink on the insanity scale!) One person you can ask is my mom. Trust me, she knows that I can't be confidant in myself to save my life. O_o
But thanks Ark. Thanks a lot. It has helped with strong admiration. ^_^
P.S: Thanks for making me laugh Insane. :)
The end
is only
the beginning...

19-Jan-2010 23:26:47 - Last edited on 19-Jan-2010 23:34:07 by Serene End

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, just look at it this way - You have a talent that very few people could live in a world without; not many people could live in the world without stories.

Stories, and books alike, fiction stories take you out of your current life, and temporarily place you somewhere else, where anything's bendable. Don't have low self confidence over this - this type of gift is vital to social and mental survival as we know it.

So next time you feel down... think of yourself as... a chord to a different plane. And i'm not talking about that scene from Poltergiests. -.-

Just know that your type of creativity is one that A LOT of people want to have, and do not posess as strongly as you. Man, if I could write ANYTHING as good as you, i'd have written all kinds stuff. :P

Meh, i'm getting off subject.... so i'm just going to start a list of things i'd do for ya if I knew you. O_o
1. Take a bullet
2. Take a snowball
3. Anything else you can think of

Yea, I started running dry when I came to 3, so I just kinda..... yea. O_o

Just don't stress yourself - You own too much. :P
~Insane Soule
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

20-Jan-2010 13:26:48 - Last edited on 20-Jan-2010 13:27:33 by Seph

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

^_^
Thanks so much guys! Truly, reading that helps me a lot. Thank you so much for your support! But really, thanks a lot guys. Truthfully I wouldn't know what to do without you guys. It does a lot of good to see this coming from you three. I truly don't know what I'd do if I didn't have people like you three around. You all are definitely people I can truly call friend. You've made this year and a half more positive, and definitely something I couldn't go without. And now really I can confirm (as if I haven't already) that I don't need tens of thousands of fans - you guys are perfect. You are everything I ever wanted from a fan and more. A smile has definitely bloomed on my face.
So, thanks again. Really. For everything.
The end
is only
the beginning...

20-Jan-2010 17:38:21 - Last edited on 20-Jan-2010 17:47:48 by Serene End

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
When you hear that, you know you said the right thing. ^_^

But I DID MEAN WHAT I SAID! And I stick by it! Unless the strength of whatever type of glue/tape I was using lost its stickyness.... >.<

So....

*Opening bag* Would anyone like an "Original Salted Peanut"? :P

~Insane Soule
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

22-Jan-2010 11:16:02

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Oh, I'd love some. *takes peanuts but Alrous steals them*
Alrous: Mine now! *runs off*
..-_-..
Anywhos, I never said you didn't mean what you said. I know you were truthful, and that goes with the rest of you. I trust you 110%.
EDIT: 900th post!
The end
is only
the beginning...

22-Jan-2010 19:31:19 - Last edited on 22-Jan-2010 19:31:40 by Serene End

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top