Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There is. It just requires A LOT of digging around. >_>

Again, the following chapter may not be long. My typing mood has just went out the door. -_-

Chapter 12: Engage (yep, changed the chapter. Again.)

A warm front pushed through the holy city of Varrock, and rumbles of thunder crack throughout the sky. The rain began to cry out from the heavens above. The perfect environment for the undead whom are always cursed by the sunlight. A confrontation between Assassins and Assassin Hunters raged in the square where the fountain is located. Arabella fought the vampyre, Sendor. Vezyfher fought the elf warrior Darien. And Aries fought young Lev.

Vezyfher glanced at his opponent who seemed to be ready with his whip in hand. But the young assassin did realize that Darien did have his Dragon Scimitar strapped on his back. So he approached the young elf carefully. With his Chrysanthemum blade in hand, Vezyfher strikes as quickly as a cobra.

Darien quickly pulled out his Dragon Scimitar to block. Trying to overpower the other, their blades shook like an earthquake. Vezyfher pulled the trigger on his blade and a dart discharged from his blade. At the last moment, Darien blocked with his free right arm. It is impaled by the dart which actually begins to freeze up.

A smile grew on the corners of Vezyfher's mouth. He kicked the elf to the ground and prepared to shoot another dart at Darien, only aiming for the heart. The dart springs out, and rapidly rushes towards the elf warrior. Quickly as it was shot, Darien swings his Dragon Scimitar at it to deflect. Darien hopped to his feet and readied himself for what's to come.
The end
is only
the beginning...

10-Nov-2009 17:37:45

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Arabella swiftly shot several dragon arrows at the quickly approaching vampyre, Sendor. The ranger saw the violent thirst in her enemy's eyes, and she knew that she was in for one hell of a ride. As immediately as these arrows were launched, they were easily caught and\or deflected. Young Arabella drew her Leaf Bladed Two-handed blade when the thought of the arrows not working snapped to her.

When the vampyre finally got close enough for the attack, he savagely strikes his longsword at the young woman. She blocked these vicious attacks as much as she could, but her strength began to wither. Without hesitation, not a single sign of mercy, the vampyre drew the Keris dagger and was about to impale Arabella.

She quickly dropped to the dirt and grabbed her Keris dagger from her boot. She grew to her knees and stabbed the vampyre in the gut. The vampyre grit his teeth, revealing his sharp vampire fangs. He grabs the young female ranger by the throat and pulls her off her feet. He hurls her over to the fountain violently. She hits it, back first. Sendor approaches the stunned warrior with intentions to kill.
The end
is only
the beginning...

10-Nov-2009 17:40:41

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Lev dueled his blades against the emotionless Aries. Two weapons against two weapons, seemed fair. Lev charged at Aries, but something seemed to frustrate the young boy. "I can't read his mind.." mumbled Lev. Aries readied his weapons for the attack. He swings his battleaxe once and one of Lev's blades go flying.

Lev swings his other blade at Aries, who deflects it with his Dragon Longsword. He points his Dragon Longsword at Lev's throat. From his backpocket, he reached for his Steel Dagger. He quickly attempted a stab. Aries slightly leaped to the side and swings his battleaxe at the right hand of Lev's that attempted the stab.

Like a chainsaw buzzing through wood so to does Aries' battleaxe through the flesh of Lev's hand. Lev's eyes flood with water when he stared at his hand. The blood dripping out of it like a drizzle of rain and crashing onto the stone walkway. He fell to the ground on his knees, grasping upon where his hand once was.

Aries sheathed his weapons and glanced down upon Lev. "You're reckless. Learn from this." he mumbled. He looked towards the castle and saw that the window in which Salomon always looked out was shattered. And he saw a slaughter going on inside, and saw the one responsible.

... The Crimson Reaper...

Like a bullet to it's target, he made haste to Salomon's room. He bursts through the door and saw three Raven Reapers, brutally killing Holy Kingdom knights who were heading towards Salomon's room before getting killed. They glance at Aries and a gleam of joy grew on their faces. The mercenary drew his battleaxe and lets out a battle cry. Red aura surrounded him.
The end
is only
the beginning...

10-Nov-2009 17:44:13

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

One of assassins charged at Aries. In one swift swing, Aries cuts the assassin in two with ease. The other two charge at Aries and ready themselves along the way. Aries kicks one of them in the chest and his foot goes right through to the other side. He throws his Dragon Battleaxe at the other assassin and it impales the Raven Reaper in the head.

Aries took his leg back and the dead assassin fell to the ground. The mercerary walks over to the other dead Raven Reaper and took his axe back. He sheathed his axe and bolted up the stairs, heading towards Salomon's room as fast as he could.

All of the Holy Kingdom knights were laying dead upon the purple carpet, staining it with blood. Some didn't have arms, some didn't have legs, others didn't have either! Logan fought Ba'al with all he had, but even that wasn't enough. The Crimson Reaper slashed his Dragon Claws across Logan's upper body, cutting him deeply.

The soldier fell to his knees, withered of all his strength. His large muscular armored body fell to the floor. He breathed in air, but very faintly. The Crimson Reaper glanced upon Salomon with his cold crimson red eyes. Emotionless, remorseless. Salomon took a step back, gulping and holding his breath still. On the outside, he seemed calm. But perhaps it was different on the inside.

"Your knights, they have all fallen. And now, you are next." stated Ba'al, pointing towards Salomon with his Dragon Claws caped in blood.

"You understand nothing. What you're doing isn't right..!" replied Salomon with a slightly raised voice.

"And this 'peace' you speak about is not right either."
The end
is only
the beginning...

10-Nov-2009 17:47:04

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Salomon was right by his desk which had a sword right by it against the wall. It was a Saradomin Sword. He took hold of it and electricity sparks shoot out from the sword once he did. "I haven't use this weapon in a long time. And I was hoping I didn't have to ever again."

The Crimson Reaper's claws glowed red. "Prepare yourself."

"Already have." The two charge at each other as fast as they could with their weapons firmly ready. The two powers collide, causing a large burst of noise and a blasting explosion. It shook the castle like a violent earthquake, pictures fell to the floor, and candles hit the carpet. This caused small fires in Aries' path. This violent shaking only lasted one mere second.

"What was that?" wondered Aries, his step slowed as he thought. "I need to get there now." his speed grew quicker.

The End of Chapter 12
Next Chapter,
Chapter 13: The Man Among the Massacre (Hurray for joining Marcello for a chapter. Thank goodness you all can deal with me. >_> )

Thank you for reading, I appreciate it. ^_^

To everybody,

As an early statement, I WILL NOT be here during Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and\or Tuesday (depends). I've got plans during those days and I very well may not be able to keep this thread afloat. So, bumping at least once every three days would be very much appreciated.

Once again, I appreciate it very much! ^_^

Sincerely,
Serene End
The end
is only
the beginning...

10-Nov-2009 17:50:19 - Last edited on 12-Nov-2009 03:34:42 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Thank you. ^_^

Amg, I am SO glad Jagex change RuneScape into what it is now. RSC is terrible. O_o

…,.»·•º°°º•·«.,…,.•*´¨¨†hë ènd îš ønlÿ †hè ßègïnnïng,…,„.«•*¨`*•.,..
The end
is only
the beginning...

11-Nov-2009 23:02:32

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top