Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chapter 11: The Air Thickens

As the battle between Sarah versus Lilith, and Joshua versus Nyx began to heat up. A dust storm of enemies was rapidly approaching. They were right by the southern entrance to the city. Several Varrock knights charge at the group of three. Vezyfher pointed his blade, the Chrysanthemum, at the approaching guards. "Step back." he told his comrades.

They acknowledged his words and stepped back. The assassin shot a dart out from his sword gun. The dart hits the middle guard and he knells to the ground. The knights notices something odd about the dart. The world seemed to go slow-motion. The knight fearful glances at Vezyfher with his heavy-hearted eyes. The assassin raises his hand right up to the side of his head and waves to the guard. "Ciao." he said farewell.

Boom! The dart exploded, blowing the area and anything or anyone around that place into bits. A bush of smoke flooded the air, and blood splattered the ground. Lev seemed rather amused by this happening. He had his arms crossed with a smirk growing on the left corner of his mouth. "Imbeciles. They truly didn't know their place, did they?" he mocked.

After he spoke, the assassins continued with their march into the city walls. And a pair of eyes glanced upon them doing so. She quickly rushed away once she realized that an attack was happening.
The end
is only
the beginning...

05-Nov-2009 13:56:31

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Back with the other battle going on. Sarah was on her knees trying to push her way back to her feet. Lilith had the Assassin Hunter grounded until somebody from the side kicked the vampyre to the ground. The assassin didn't hit the ground, she landed firmly on her feet. She glanced at the one responsible for trying to kick her to the ground. His metal arm gleamed on this cloudy day.

It was Visdin. His rapier was secured in his grip, ready to sink into the flesh of his enemies. Lilith grit her teeth, revealing her vamprye fangs. "What do you think you're doing?! We're allies!" she shouted.

Visdin had a stern expression on his face. He shook his head briefly. "No. I maybe an Assassin, but I refuse to allow you to hurt my sister." he replied, his voice was serious.

Sarah gazes upon her brother who didn't look at her at all. His intense eyes were mainly focused on the vampyre assassin before him. Visdin quickly shoots a Fire Wave out from his right arm's palm at his enemy. She rolled out of the way to dodge. Visdin charged at her right when she hits the ground while she was rolling.

She sweepkicks Visdin off of his feet. He falls flat on his back and hits the dirt. Lilith stood to her feet and pointed her rapier at Visdin's throat. Sarah hasted fast towards Lilith, and when she was close enough, she swings her diamond blade quickly. Right before Sarah's blade makes any contact, the vampyre jumps to the roof to dodge.

Sarah stood tall on her feet, her blade by her side. Visdin jumped to his feet and readied his rapier. His sister glances at him with focused eyes. He glances back at her with a pair of keen eyes. It was a trade of glances rather then a trade of words. Silent, but still effective.
The end
is only
the beginning...

05-Nov-2009 13:59:28

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Meanwhile, at the eastern entrance to the city. A pair of familiar faces finally arrived, Aries and Darien. The elf had a smile glowing on his face. Aries just had his usual emotionless expression. "It's good to be back." said Darien, his voice straight. Aries looks at the left and heard a pair of footsteps rushing towards them.

Arabella. She quickly approached the two, looking somewhat frantic. "Thank Armadyl you two are here." she breathed a sigh of relief.

"What goes on?"

She pointed towards the square of the city. "We're being attacked," her voice quick, "by the Raven Reapers."

Almost right after she said those words, Aries reacted by drawing his weapons and hasting towards the square on his own, without a word. Darien breathed a sigh. He drew his whip and chased after Aries. And Arabella followed with her Dark bow by her side. Inside the castle of Varrock, Salomon glanced outside and fully understood what type of battle was being waged outside the luxury of his warm, toasty castle walls.

Salomon sighed and spun away from the window. He took about ten steps away from the window with his hands together behind his back. His eyes were shut and his breath was still. Suddenly, the window Salomon usually looks out of is shattered. Shards of glass fly into the air like a swarm of birds taking flight.

And the one responsible jumped into the window before it was destroyed, so he caused the window shattering. It was Ba'al. A man that has not been seen for the longest of time has returned before Salomon. He lands where Salomon usually stood when he would look out the window. On his knees, looking at his left transparent hand which was firmly planted on the floor.
The end
is only
the beginning...

05-Nov-2009 14:03:49

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

You were unable to see his face for he was wearing his hood. The knights around quickly drawing their weapons when Ba'al landed on the ground. They all prepared themselves to perhaps forfeit their lives. Logan drew his very large Black Two-handed sword and readied himself. Salomon did not change expression when this event happened. He still kept his eyes closed, and his breath was continued to be still.

"You've managed yourself well without your strength." Salomon said with one breath. He spun around and stood face to face with Ba'al. He stood to his feet. Nobody could see entire face. But they could see his glowing eyes, they glittered like brilliant rubies in the light. He drew his Dragon Claws, they were dripping with fresh blood.

Salomon held his hand out to his men, telling them not to attack. "So. We finally have the opportunity to properly have a discussion." he stated. "But alas, you walk too much of a fine line to simply speak of your intentions. Afterall, taking my life isn't enough, is it?"

"Your life is all I need." he quietly replied.

"Is it now? And this is how you pay me back? After all I did for you?"

"You did nothing but harm. You did not help us. Instead you raised us so that we may be forever loyal to you. So you may inject a poison that would leave us blind. You may have been able to fool my brother, but I am not so naive."

"Poison? I am not into such iniquity. I wish for peace and justice."

"You may try as you will to fool me old man. But I can see through you and your lies. Peace is not something you desire, power is."

"You have obviously misread me," Salomon moved his left hand out in-front of him, "and if I cannot change you, then you must die. It's truly a tragedy that it must come down to this Ba'al. But you leave me little choice."
The end
is only
the beginning...

05-Nov-2009 14:07:56

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Arabella, Aries and Darien arrived at the square. Lev, Sendor, and Vezyfher glance at the three. The three Assassins drew their weapons and charged at the other three. Meanwhile, from the rooftops of the western wall, a werewolf creeps into the ambushed city.

The End of Chapter 10
Next Chapter,
Chapter 12: Dance with the Dead

Thank you for reading, I appreciate it. ^_^

~Serene End
The end
is only
the beginning...

05-Nov-2009 14:08:32

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heres a random short!

-----

Quiet ruled over the blood-covered plain. Once a remote section of land controlled by ogres, this barren field now stank of blood. Bodies littered the landscape from a recent battle, already long forgotten. A fire of an unknown origin becan to consume the field, bodies included. Daylight dims, and soon the fast growing fire would be an only light source. Two souls walk unscathed amongst the carnage.

Both marched strictly towards each other, matching the opponent's movement. They stopped a fair distance away from each other, roughly twenty feet away. One of the two, a man, stood and studied his opponent with distaste. He had been chasing the culprit for weeks now, and to find out it was a foolish girl make his delicate temper boil.

The second, a woman, eyed her pursuer carefully. He had been unable to shake him off her tail since she robbed him. She thought with a giggle of how she almost had him back at Yanille, with the vortex that almost catapulted him to Crandor. She knew this was the end of the line, however, and that the end would take place now.

"You know you cannot defeat me, Regardless of the weapons you possess."

"The blades were of MY family heritige! You will have to rip them from my cold dead grasp!"

The man quakes with anger, as he reaches the end of his tolerance. He pulls from his back a massive, two handed sword made of black-tinted metal. He slowly turns a crooked, mad-man grin. The grin sends a chill down the woman's spine.

"My tolerance has reached its end! You will now die!"

The woman summons the blades. One was silver, with gold outlining. The other was as black as night.

The man charges at the woman at full speed. He quickly covers ground, and closes in on the woman. He holds his sword upward, as he prepares to smash his blade down on her. the woman simply stands fast. The man begins to swing downward. It would all end soon.

---

W00T?

Well, I thought it was good... >.>

~Insane Soule
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

08-Nov-2009 01:16:20

[#XJG4QTEXR]

[#XJG4QTEXR]

Posts: 818 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How does it look? Judge for yourself.

.................,.·•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•., Garthron ,.·•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,...............
_[]_____________________________________________________[]_
______________[ škìll àñd Clèvèrñèšš Múš† Bàlàñcè ]______________
_[]_____________________________________________________[]_
...............,.·•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•., Garthron ,.·•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,¸¸,.•¤ºˆ¯ˆº¤•.,...............

Say Wow! :D

08-Nov-2009 22:58:07 - Last edited on 09-Nov-2009 01:44:28 by [#XJG4QTEXR]

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Yes, how did y'all know Varrock likes being attacked?! O_o

That was a great read, Insane. You've improved! :D

And Garthron. Your siggy looks great! But there's one problem: a signature can only use four rows. And yours has five. It's slightly too big I afraid. =/

…,.»·•º°°º•·«.,…,.•*´¨¨†hë ènd îš ønlÿ †hè ßègïnnïng,…,„.«•*¨`*•.,..
The end
is only
the beginning...

09-Nov-2009 00:10:02

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top