Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, Crimson has YET to reach as many chapters as Rays that Shine. Compare 34 Chapters to 25 Chapters. Big difference, right? o.o

Now shush, noob. -.-

…,.»·•º°°º•·«.,…,.•*´¨¨†hë ènd îš ønlÿ †hè ßègïnnïng,…,„.«•*¨`*•.,..
The end
is only
the beginning...

10-Oct-2009 17:56:42 - Last edited on 10-Oct-2009 17:59:14 by Serene End

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!!!!!

Cathrine Just got Burned! :D

~Insane Soule
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

10-Oct-2009 18:03:28

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

:P

(I didn't actually mean it. We call each other noob all the time for fun)

…,.»·•º°°º•·«.,…,.•*´¨¨†hë ènd îš ønlÿ †hè ßègïnnïng,…,„.«•*¨`*•.,..
The end
is only
the beginning...

10-Oct-2009 18:19:54

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*cough*I Know*Cough*

Now to punch this apple to china!

FFAAAAALLLLCCCOOO PPPUUUNNNCCCHHH!!!!

*Apple turns to fireball on the way to China*

Meanwhile...

Random chinese guy: FFFFIIIRRREEEEEBBBAAAAALLLL!!!!!!!!

Other random guy: Dude, it's an apple.

Random chinese guy: Oh.

Not just Soul, but BETTER! Tack on an E at the end, and your property values go up 200%! :D :D :D

~Insane Soule
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

11-Oct-2009 07:20:00

[#XJG4QTEXR]

[#XJG4QTEXR]

Posts: 818 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well um I am about to start on the second part of my story. I feel the first part was way too short. Only 8 pages! I am not sure I can find a way to end the story properly. I will try to make the chapters in part two much longer and The story itself should be alot longer. Right now I will add to chapter ten.

11-Oct-2009 17:05:28 - Last edited on 11-Oct-2009 17:08:38 by [#XJG4QTEXR]

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Chapter 6: Desert Duel

During the day of a terrible memory, the day Varrock was ambushed a year ago. Visdin had just betrayed the Assassin Hunters and went to the Assassins. But as this saddening times continued to roll, a face-to-face encounter turned into a battle. Joshua, who had arrived at the capital of the Kharidian Desert, Al Kharid, just encountered a man who wanted him dead for some time now.

The man's name was Lakos Del Cogelada. Joshua was aware of this approaching battle, and prepared himself. After a brief conversation, the two began their duel in the desert.

Lakos swings both his two-feet daggers downward at Joshua, who blocked with ease. Joshua's facial expression was stern, but his eyes remained emotionless. Joshua backflips to get away from Lakos. Right before the snow white haired young man's feet touched the sand, Lakos pointed his left dagger out. "Gotcha!" he yelled, like an exclamation mark went off on top of his head.

The dagger's blade launched out of the hilt, and shot straight at Joshua. Joshua landed on his feet when this happened. Not expecting it, the dagger's blade impales deep into his right shoulder. Joshua grit his teeth slightly, blood roamed free as it oozed out from the wound. It tainted the pure golden sand. Joshua pulled the dagger blade out and didn't even flinch.

He hurled the dagger back at Lakos, and charged back while the dagger was moving. Lakos moved his left arm, which caused the dagger's blade to move away. Joshua swings his blade at Lakos when he only had one dagger to defend himself. Lakos was able to successfully protect himself from Joshua's attack. Lakos kicked Joshua in the gut, and he fell to the sand.
The end
is only
the beginning...

11-Oct-2009 17:09:52 - Last edited on 14-Oct-2009 13:02:03 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

The left dagger's blade returns into it's hilt. Joshua quickly pointed his sword up at Lakos and shot a Fire Wave at him. Caught off guard, Lakos jumps back. He ensconced his face from the flames with his right forearm. Joshua hopped to his feet and faced Lakos. The werewolf's forearm was slightly burned, nothing serious.

"I underestimated ya, bub." he admitted. "But let's see if ya can dodge this!" Lakos fell to his knees and planted his hand onto the dry sand. The air began to get colder, until spikes of ice shot out from the ground all simultaneously. Joshua was able to feel the ground rumbling beforehand, and so managed to dodge. The building nearest to Joshua suddenly to shoot out small icicles.

These icicles were heading Joshua's way. He runs away, left and right, to dodge these incredibly fast approaching icicles. As fast as bullets from a machine gun, when these icicles hit the sand, it leaves a massive cloud of sand that is kicked up from the ground. Joshua stood his ground, and pointed his blade out in-front of him.

When a wave of icicles were quickly rushing toward him, he launched a Fire Wave. The fire melted the ice into water. Joshua rushed towards Lakos. When close enough for an attack, he swings his sword downward. Lakos blocks with his two daggers. "Ha. Ya gotta do better than that, kid." said Lakos, who had a smile on his face.

Joshua didn't reply at all to Lakos' words. His facial expression did not show any sign of frustration. Joshua kicked Lakos to the ground, and quickly stroked his sword down. Lakos quickly rolled to the side, dodging Joshua's attack. He jumped to his feet and readied his daggers for Joshua. He pointed his right dagger and shot his dagger's blade at Joshua.
The end
is only
the beginning...

11-Oct-2009 17:13:18

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Joshua swings his sword to the right and deflects the dagger away. Joshua pointed his sword in-front of him and shot a Fire Wave at Lakos. The werewolf swings his left dagger at the flame and cuts it in-half, causing it to fade away. They both jump into the air and swing their weapons at each other. While in the air, Joshua kicked Lakos to the sand and landed gently to the dirt.

Lakos' back slammed into the golden sand. While Lakos was on the ground, Joshua capitalized on this. He charged fast at Lakos, when close enough, he pointed his sword at Lakos' throat. Lakos smirked while Joshua kept his stern facial expression.

"Good job, bub." the werewolf complimented.

"Your life is mine, Lakos." Joshua stated, his voice sounded serious in intent. "Any last words?"

"Haha," he laughed, "ya think I'm just gonna lay here and let ya kill me?"

"So, you're going to struggle."

"Think of it as the thrive ta survive."

Joshua noticed that his hand was planted on the sand. Joshua backflipped, jumping away from Lakos. "Gotcha again, kid." he mumbled. He hurled his right arm to his other side, and the blade and chain followed. The chain wrapped around Joshua's neck only once. The dagger's blade was dangerously close to his right jugular vein.

Lakos walked closer to Joshua. "Ya know," he said, "I COULD kill ya at any moment."

"If I must die, so be it." he replied, acknowledging his defeat. Joshua's eyes scrolled down to the sand.

"Well, well. We're accepting fate? You're much different than the other people I've defeated before, bub."

"I've never been the one to run from fate." Joshua stomped his foot down. "But fate won't be calling my name today." Lakos looked down to the ground, and quickly jumped back. A huge spike of dirt from underneath shot up from the ground where Lakos was standing. Joshua grabbed on the chain and unwrapped it off his neck.
The end
is only
the beginning...

11-Oct-2009 17:16:33

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top