Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"You're making a foolish decision, Marcello. This is what Salomon planned for us to do. He wants you to silence me..to keep me from exposing his truth.." he mumbled, softly.

"His truth? There is no truth to unfold, brother."

"But there is. You're being used, as a tool. YOU'RE the real bad guy, Marcello.."

Marcello shook his head side-to-side. "No, I'm not."

"All truth can be revealed to you if you read Salomon's journal."

"I'm through talking to you." Marcello takes Ba'al 's scythe out of his hand. Marcello walks away. "Farewell brother. And may your justice be swift and painless." After a couple of minutes, Marcello entered Salomon's room, where Salomon was looking through his stained glass window.

Salomon looks behind him and saw Marcello with Ba'al 's scythe. He turned around with a smile on his face. "Excellent work Marcello! You've taken the Scythe of Verità back!" he happily said.

Marcello nods his head. "Yeah!..But there's something I need to ask."

"Speak your mind."

"He said something about some truth being revealed in your journal-"

"And you wish to take a look to ease the state of mind, correct?"

"Yeah."

Salomon threw Marcello his journal. "Help yourself."

Looking through the journal, and only through a few pages, Marcello closes it. "Alright. I trust you 110% Lord Salomon. No more questions, no more doubt."

Salomon smiled. "I'm glad to hear that Marcello."

A knight rushes into Salomon's room. "Sir! The Crimson Reaper escaped!"

Marcello looked at the knight. "What!?"

"We've looked all over the city and he's no where to be found!"

"Dammit."

"There is no need for panic."

Marcello and the knight look at Salomon in question. "Sir?"

"Even if we leave him alone, he's still greatly weakened without his scythe and does not pose as a formidable threat. He will be back for the scythe, along with the Raven Reapers."

"The Raven Reapers, sir?"

"Indeed. They see now that it is no longer in Ba'al 's hands so they will return to claim it."
The end
is only
the beginning...

08-Sep-2009 23:22:37 - Last edited on 08-Sep-2009 23:27:02 by Serene End

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

"So, be prepared?"

"Yes."

But as the conversation got deeper and deeper, Marcello began to feel very dizzy and weak. Until he suddenly collapses.

The End of Chapter 16
Next Chapter,
Chapter 17: Standoff

Thank you for reading, I appreciate it. ^_^

~Biomaster7
The end
is only
the beginning...

08-Sep-2009 23:23:19

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Chapter 17: Standoff

During a conversation, Marcello began to feel dizzy and weak. Until he suddenly fell to the floor. The knight rushes over to Marcello's side, kneels down, looks at him, then looks at Salomon. "Sir!" the knight shouted. Salomon walked over to the knight and places his hand on the knight's shoulder. "There is no need to worry. Marcello just needs rest." he assured the knight.

The knight nodded his head, he grabs Marcello, throws him over the shoulder, and starts walking to his room. Meanwhile, outside the castle. It was snowing. It was so serene, like a winter wonderland. Janak and Sarah were at the market district, wearing scarfs and jackets of course. But Janak didn't wear any coats or scarfs, he just wore his short sleeved trench coat.

"Aren't you cold?" Sarah asked curiously. Janak looked at Sarah, and shook his head side-to-side briefly. "I'm use to being cold, and it doesn't even affect me anymore. So, no I'm not." he answered. There was a jeweler shop outside. When he saw Janak and Sarah approaching him, he smiled.

"Why hello there." the jeweler greeted. "My name is Dajer. How may I help you upon this cold, wintry day?"

Janak points to a bracelet. It was a chain bracelet with a real dragonstone."I wish to purchase that one." he replied.

The jeweler looks upon the bracelet. "You have made a fine decision." he grabs the bracelet then looks at Janak. "Sixty-thousand gold pieces, if you may."

Janak's eyes lit up. "Deal." Janak exchanges the money for the bracelet.

"Thank you for your business, have a good day!"

"You too." With that, the two walk away.

Sarah looks at Janak. "You had sixty-thousand gold pieces?"

Janak looks at Sarah. "Yep," he rubs the back of his head. "but now I'm broke.."

She smiled. "That's no problem."

Janak smirked back. "And for everything you've done for me." Janak puts the bracelet in Sarah's hands. "This is for you."
The end
is only
the beginning...

10-Sep-2009 18:02:47

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Her eyes widened. She looked at Janak with an expression of disbelief. "Janak..!"

Janak's smirk turned into a smile. "Consider it payment for my rent." Sarah puts the bracelet on, kisses Janak on the cheek, then embraces him. His whole face went rose red. "Thanks so much!" she expressed her gratitude. "Y-y-you're w-w-welcome." he replied, shuddering.

Five hours pass, it was close to midnight. At the Wolfsbane's house. Visdin stared out a window near the chair Marcello always sits on. He awaited Sarah's return, until he heard a knock on the door. He walked to the door, puts his left hand on the doorknob, twisted it, and pulled it open. It was Sarah behind the door.

Visdin smiled. "Welcome back." he greeted. "Where's Janak?" Sarah walks into the house. "Don't worry. He just wanted to have a moment by himself. So, he's fine." she assured. Meanwhile, with Janak. He was sitting down in the snow, outside the gates of Varrock, where the Champion's Guild once stood before being destroyed.

He looked out to the frozen River Lum. The snow continued to fall so tranquilly, so peacefully. While he was within the placidness, Janak felt something was wrong. After a minute of feeling this way, he began to hear crunch after crunch like someone was walking in the snow, coming towards him. Janak grabbed the handle of his two-handed sword, Urteil.

The crunches became increasingly faster. Janak quickly drew his sword, turned around, and blocked. From out of nowhere Ba'al appeared, attacking Janak. He was able to block Ba'al 's attack. The Crimson Reaper had two Dragon Claws now, to replace his lost scythe. When Janak looked at Ba'al 's face, something was different, he was smiling.
The end
is only
the beginning...

10-Sep-2009 18:07:58

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Meanwhile, back within the walls, inside the Holy Kingdom. Marcello was laying in his bed in the room he grew up in. His eyes crack up, he looks to his bedside and saw a blurred image of what looked like his glasses. He grabs them and puts them on. He was able to see that he was in his room and that it was nighttime.

He got up from his bed and puts his hat on. He grabs his sword and leaves his room. He looks around the castle. When he was in the east hallway, he sees Salomon walking towards him. The emperor had a lit candle in his hand so he can see.

Salomon looks at Marcello with a smile. "Ahh. Marcello. I'm glad to see you're feeling better despite your wounds." he said.

"Yeah, well.." Marcello mumbled. "I've got to go."

"I suggest you take a coat, Marcello. It's quite cold outside."

"I can endure it."

Salomon sighed. "If you insist." Salomon got back to walking. "Good night."

Marcello hasted outside into the frigid night. He bolted to the Wolfsbane's house, where they were still waiting for Janak to return. Marcello entered the house once he arrived there. When he entered the house, he saw Sarah, Visdin, and Logan waiting the young Assassin Hunter to return.
The end
is only
the beginning...

10-Sep-2009 18:11:11

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

"Where's Janak?!" Marcello asked with a slightly raised voice. Visdin got up off the chair he was on and walked near Marcello. "We don't know. And we're starting to worry." he replied. But then, a large blast of noise caught everyone's attention. Unlike last time, everyone just darted outside without question. When they looked outside, blood stained the snow crimson red.

Carcasses covered the once snow white ground. The four ran out and looked around to find the source of fighting. When they arrived at the city centre, innocent people were being tortured before they were killed. All this madness was caused the by cult known as The Raven Reapers.

Marcello clenched his hands and looked at the Raven Reapers with a hateful look. Everybody drew their weapons and charged at the assassins. In moments, those Raven Reapers were killed. Sarah looked at the group. "I'm going to search for Janak." she stated.

Visdin grabbed Sarah's shoulder before she took off. "It'll be dangerous if you go alone." he replied. "I'm coming too." Sarah looked at Visdin, then nodded her head. They both head south.

And so, the fear returned. And the night was lit by the blood red flames that consumed buildings, and lives.

The End of Chapter 17
Next Chapter,
Chapter 18: Awaking Hidden Power

Thank you for reading, I appreciate it. ^_^

~Biomaster7
The end
is only
the beginning...

10-Sep-2009 18:13:48 - Last edited on 18-Sep-2009 20:00:03 by Serene End

Ark Von Doom

Ark Von Doom

Posts: 6,501 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ahh the Reaper's truly can't be put down, though it seems likely that Salomon is still the real head and Khalid was a mere scapegoat. You know, one of those strange creatures that runs around Runescape, the ones with the horns. (Runescape, scapegoat, get it? Kekekeke...)

And Ba'al gets away just to attack again... It's like the fellow who stands in Falador and attacks white knights til he dies, then respawns mere feet away and starts again; oh wait that's me isn't it :P

And the fight outside seems to cut off, I guess the villains fled once again as Salomon said... or maybe... maybe... maybe Dajer was actually possessed by Lev, and the knight who slung Marcello over his shoulder was Vezyfher, and Nyx was... I dunno, hidden in the jeweler's shop O_o It's still a conspiracy! A conspiracy I say! And at the heart of it all, hidden in the only remaining new introduction is the dragonstone neckalce, which is actually: The Staff of Alrous! Doom! Doom on an unimaginable scale! It's the only solution!

P.S: In reality it is not only not the only solution but the least likely, as only Ark can bring you. But then again, maybe this isn't Ark posting at all; maybe it's actually Angelo Lysimachus! Or even... even... Iban! Yes Iban, one of the first villains killed off in World in Flames! He's back! Mwabwakekefwahohee!))

11-Sep-2009 00:18:34

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top