Forums

Crimson

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Posts: 5,834 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow, you've been incredibly busy, haven't you? o_o

The Ark at Denny's was a decoy? O_o Who knew?

Well, I'm glad to see you're enjoying it so far! And I'm happy to see you like Vezyfher's "Ciao". And congratulations on getting into that Play! Happy to see that as well. ^_^

And I've only been able to rewrite the Prologue of TWIF 1 and a small part of Chapter 1. I've been busy with other things..(like writing this story.) Or editing videos (video editing is fun :D ), and getting ready for my school year, and more stuff. >_>

Yeah, that janitor has it hard. Poor guy. But I don't pay him 8-bit pixel geepees for nothing. :P

(Ha, I got so bored that I actually made an intro to the The World in Flames if it had ever become a video series. :P )

Well, anywhos. Glad to see you got a break! Everybody needs a break every once and a while. ^^

~Biomaster7
The end
is only
the beginning...

04-Sep-2009 03:39:59 - Last edited on 04-Sep-2009 03:40:18 by Serene End

Seph
Jun Member 2008

Seph

Posts: 2,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*Jumps out of random appearing portal with pwnage-otherworldly weapons and armour*

Back, foul thimmingwugs! You'll recieve no sympathy from- oh, it's you guys.

Yea, i haven't been doing much...Just tripped into one of those portals in pest control and one thing leads to another, and here I am!

A decoy!? ...man, That was such a good decoy! mine are all the inflatable-type decoys.

Omg genius dog is a................................................................how do I describe him.........................he's.........................Different.

IT'S MY MOMENT NOW!!! AHAHA!!!

Also, Klepto Wigwam isn't a hire out-he IS MY FAMILY AND WON'T JOIN YOU EVER! That and he only takes saleries above $25 an hours and dental and medical coverage included. O_o

Omg acubens!

Acubens...I think I saw him at a local cookout recently! he was the firewood. ^_^

Fik, buddy, if you can read this - WE STILL CARE ABOUT YOU! *CCOOOMMMEEE BBAACCCKKK!!!!!! PPLLLEEAAAASSSSEEE!!!!!! WWAAAAA!!!!!

Ok! what's next?

Oh yea! i finally got void armour! See? a top, bottom, and -

*random guy in underwear runs after Wigwam*

Guy: GGIIIVVVVEEE MMMEEE BBAACCCKKK MMYY VVVOOIIDD!!!!!

*Uses acid to burn a hole in ground that leads to otherworldly deminsions, which the man falls in*

Guy: NNNOOOEESSSSS!!!!!!

*Random guy walks up and looks down at hole - to get spartan-kicked into the pit of death by Wigwam*

I can't believe it's not butte- Oops, wrong lines.

*pulls out scriptbook*

Lets see, chapter four, yada yada....yoda eats larry king, yada yada....here it is!....Wait....it says *Place signature here*...This has to be wrong...

Meanwhile at a romantic scene in some random movie set*

Girl: Jared, I can't believe I love you so! it's like life has been completed now that ive met you..

Guy: Lucy, you are the best girl I've ever met. I lo-

Random guy on set: TOILET PAPER!

Way to kill the moment! :D

~/*\~W!G|W@M126~/*\~
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?" -Jaden Smith

04-Sep-2009 04:18:39

[#XJG4QTEXR]

[#XJG4QTEXR]

Posts: 818 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Im going to try to finish my chapter today see ya guys Well i succeeded on comepleting the chapter today. I would appreciate it if people would support me and I will now allow people to create characters

04-Sep-2009 14:14:57 - Last edited on 04-Sep-2009 15:26:27 by [#XJG4QTEXR]

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Chapter 14: A Foul Wind Blows (A Chapter a day early. I'm in a typing mood! Ahh!! O_o )

Back at the Wolfsbane's house, Janak and Sarah were talking to each other. Visdin was fixing his arm, while Logan was gone to speak with Salomon. And Darien awaited Marcello's return. Several hours later, it was the late afternoon, the sun was about to fall, Logan had returned, and still no sign of Marcello. Everyone began to get a little worried.

Darien puts his left hand on the doorknob that leads to the outside. "I'm going to search for him." he stated.

Logan grabbed Darien's shoulder. He looks back at Logan, and saw him shaking his head side to side. "I would suggest you don't, Master Darien." replied Logan.

"But why?"

"Trust me. He's not in the greatest of moods."

"Did you see him?"

"No. But Lord Salomon told me what happened. Apparently, Master Marcello confronted Lord Salomon with a real Demonic Capital wanted poster, and on the poster was a man wanted for mass murder. His description was quite similar to Lord Salomon's."

Janak looks at Logan. "But that doesn't prove that it is Salomon." he commented.

Logan looks at Janak. "Just give Master Marcello some space. Let him collect his thoughts."

Darien sighed, lets go of the door, and walks away. "If you insist, Logan."

With Marcello, he was on top of a roof with his Black Cavalier in his left hand as he looked straight at the castle. Marcello felt the 10 mph wind pass him, and he couldn't shake this feeling of doubt.

"Why am I doing this? I shouldn't question Salomon. I mean, he IS the emperor afterall. But I just can't get over it." Marcello said to himself. He then laid down on the ground and stared straight at the sky. "What if you were right this entire time? What if you were telling the truth this entire time? Have I really been so naive, so gullible?"
The end
is only
the beginning...

04-Sep-2009 16:37:07

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

There was another feeling Marcello couldn't shake, the feeling of danger. He sensed it, he felt it. But then, something fell from the sky onto Marcello's nose. He looks at it, it was a feather, a black raven's feather. "The Raven Reapers!" Marcello muttered to himself. Marcello jumped to his feet and puts his Black Cavalier hat back on.

He jumped off the roof and hasted towards the south entrance into Varrock. When he got to the entrance, it was normal. Marcello ran to one of the guards. "Knight!" Marcello shouted.

The knight looks at Marcello with a smile. "Ahh, Marcello! How are you?" he greeted.

"There's no time for greetings," Marcello shows the knight the feather that fell from the sky. "look!"

The knight looks at the feather, then giggles. "Haha..nice joke Marcello."

Marcello stomped his foot down with a serious expression. "This isn't a joke! Alert the other knights!!"

"Okay." his voice sounded sarcastic.

Marcello could tell the knight was being sarcastic. "Fine, be that way." Marcello hasted towards the Woflsbane's house. Janak and Sarah were on the balcony, talking to one another, when they saw Marcello dart into the house. They went back into the house to hear Marcello shouting words they couldn't believe.

Visdin looks at Marcello with a raised eyebrow. "You're telling us that the Raven Reapers are attacking?" he asked. Marcello shows everybody the feather. "Where would I randomly get one of these?" he replied. Everybody's eyes widened when they saw Marcello had a raven's feather. And then suddenly, a blast of noise catches everyone's attention.

After the blast, they begin hearing screams of panic and pain. "C'mon! We've got to go!" shouted Janak. Everyone rushed outside, where they saw Aries fighting several Raven Reaper assassins. Aries swung his Dragon Battleaxe at one of the Raven Reapers, he blocked with his two Dragon Longswords.
The end
is only
the beginning...

04-Sep-2009 16:40:52

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

Logan charged at the blocking assassin, without knowing he was coming, Logan sliced through that Raven Reaper like a knife through butter. Janak charged at another Raven Reaper and impaled him. Marcello looks at everybody. "I've got to go check if Salomon is okay!" he shouted to the rest. Everybody looks at Marcello and nods their head.

He hasted to the castle. When Marcello was outside the castle, he is surrounded by Raven Reapers and Assassins. He shuffled his head left and right. "Assassins and Raven Reapers working together? They hate each other." Marcello said in his head. Some Assassins charge at Marcello. Marcello swung his sword at one of the Assassins, and cuts him across the chest.

A dagger is suddenly stabbed in Marcello's left leg, then his right leg. Both were in very deep. An Assassin slashed his axe across Marcello's back. Marcello fell to his knees, overwhelmed. He panted. "This is too much.." he mumbled. "Aww..wat's the 'atter? You done already?" The Assassin taunted.

"Kill 'im! Kill 'im!" Another Assassin shouted. When the Assassin was about to kill Marcello, a hook like blade impales the Assassin in the gut. He is lifted off his feet and his body is flung at the crowd of Raven Reapers and Assassins. Marcello's twin brother Ba'al suddenly appears, his scythe covered in blood. His eyes and face, emotionless. The Assassin's eyes widened.

"I-It's 'im! His master! The Crimson Reaper!" one of the Assassin's shouted. All the Raven Reaper charge at Ba'al for he is their mortal enemy. His eyes change to Crimson red as his scythe began to glow multi colored, he tapped the bottom of the scythe on the ground. Suddenly, the world around Ba'al froze in place in black and white!
The end
is only
the beginning...

04-Sep-2009 16:44:29

Serene End
Jul Member 2020

Serene End

He looks at the Raven Reapers. Then charged at Raven Reapers at super quick speed. When he was in the crowd of the Raven Reapers, he swung his scythe at all directions. He made sure that he hit all Raven Reapers with a fatal strike. But the Raven Reapers wouldn't fall to the ground despite being hit, his scythe would just go through them without cutting.

After a quick 30 seconds, he got to the middle of the crowd, knowing he finished all the Raven Reapers. The world suddenly returned to color. Everybody looked on as blood and limbs of the Raven Reapers flew all over the place. All areas at where these Raven Reapers were being killed from is the exact same areas where Ba'al hit during the time the world was frozen.

All the Raven Reapers fell to the ground dead after a horrific site of carnage. The once living Raven Reapers laid dead in a pool of their comrade's blood. The Crimson Reaper walked over to Marcello, who got to his feet. Marcello saw that his brother was covered in blood.

"Well, that was a bit of a bloody show." Marcello said to his brother.

He didn't reply to his brother, instead Ba'al looked at all of the Assassins. "Kill all the Raven Reapers." he commanded.

"Y-Yes Crimson Reaper!" All the Assassins reply. They all ran away once they replied to Ba'al.

Marcello wipes the dirt from his trench coat. The Assassin stared at Marcello. "Come. I wish to prove to you once and for all that Salomon is the enemy."

"Let's just hope it doesn't lead to another slaughter like that one."

Marcello and Ba'al entered the castle, but to Marcello's dislike, the slaughter had just begun.

The End of Chapter 14
Next Chapter,
Chapter 15: The Blade Versus the Claw

Thank you for reading, I appreciate it ^_^

~Biomaster7

(That janitor is definitely hating this)
The end
is only
the beginning...

04-Sep-2009 16:53:53

Quick find code: 49-50-252-59241445 Back to Top